Author Topic: LARRY SINCLAIR SAYS HE'S IN DC (COCAINE/HOMO LIMO AFFAIR) TO RAISE H*LL  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

LETS MAKE SOME NOISE: Live from DC (pt. 1)
Posted by Larry Sinclair on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Live from DC
Allow me to make known that I have arrived in DC and over the next three to five days will be making one hell of a lot of noise.  I will try to have the video I was going to post with this picture done and up in the next couple of hours.  I have been instructed (asked) by the reporter to only post a portion of it til airing.

Also, please find that I will be personally demanding the DNC explain why the complaint filed by me against Barack Obama last fall has been ignored.  I will also be filing formal complaints with the FBI here in DC over the threats made against my life and against my family.

I have more to fill you in on and will shortly, I have to go to a meeting now but I will be back later.

Also, Jeff Rense tomorrow night Live from DC and much more, as I MAKE SOME NOISE.

Sen. Obama & Obama Supporters: Look For My 5-28-08 Announcement
Posted by Larry Sinclair on Monday, May 26, 2008

Please look to this Blog Wednesday night May 28, 2008 for an announcement that is sure to make the Obama bloggers and supporters totally livid.

On the evening on May 28, 2008 I will publish on this blog a video and print announcement that is certain to send the cesspool (who has disregarded every law in this country) falling all over themselves in their illegal efforts to stop me from being heard.

http://larrysinclair0926.wordpress.com/

I sure hope there is something to this. It would finish Obama- or not.
The Libs don't disapprove of this sort of thing. LOL

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Jeff Rense??? Why is this guy getting involved with Rense of all people?  He puts up holocaust denial stuff all the time on his site.  Sinclair seems not to be trusted.  He couldn't find anybody else to give him air time?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yea Rense is a wacko but no one else would probably put him on.You have to go where they give you a chance for n audience
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I can't imagine that there's not some truth to this guy, Sinclair.
He's going to an awful lot of trouble and taking some chances.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Who is Larry Sinclair and what does he do?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
here's the link to ZooTube :

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
here's the link to ZooTube :

Thanks for the link.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision