Author Topic: wow jackie mason talks bout muzzies and great things about pope his ritewing  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 02:27:16 AM by Chaim Ben Shimon »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
this one is better Obama is Liar
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Pro JTFer
this one is better Obama is Liar
i had this one before on one of the other topics

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Jackie Mason is a Kahanist.  I sent him an email asking what he thought of Rabbi Kahane.  He sent me the followong response:

"I knew him well and was very fond of him."

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Really that could be a way to get the message out
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Really that could be a way to get the message out

I thought so, too.  I sent Chaim an email telling him about this, but received no response.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 12:05:36 PM by Scriabin »

• Pro JTFer
i am trying to get him in here is what i wrote and responses i got

I have seen your video about exposing Borack Husein Obama and i just wanted to say that i respect the fact that you actually saying these things about him, because this is the truth revealing him but he denies it and America falls for this and at the end he still ends up winning Clinton so far. The fact is, that besides the things you have mentioned that he lies about, we know of much more things about him. The reason i am writing to you is that there is such a organization called jewsagainstobama. Its Jewish organization which are not afraid to speak out the truth just as you are not afraid. You are against Obama and definately Jewish. It will be an honor for me to invite you to this Forum. I don't know if you heard of it before. Write back saying what you think of this, and if you are by any chance interested i will give you all the info as soon as you respond back to me.
Respectfully,
Vladimir

here is the response

send us the information and we will pass it along to jackie thank you

i wrote

O.k. its very important he should check it out its either www.jewsagainstobama.com or www.jtf.org these two links will take to the same web. Its right wing Jews and righteous gentiles organization, fighting for what is right and trying to save America, Israel and Western civilization from Islamic terror. Its the only organization thats not afraid of saying the truth. On those websites you could find a lot of videos that our staff did not long ago about Obama and other topics. Our Forums could be found on the main website, the one in English is www.jtf.org/e.