Author Topic: DAILY KOS INSANE  (Read 1123 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
DAILY KOS INSANE
« on: May 30, 2008, 03:37:05 PM »
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/5/29/18219/1183/719/525088

What I couldn't say on Huffpo.
by ST2P
Thu May 29, 2008 at 03:31:58 PM PDT
McBush and company are counting the days before Obama will return to Iraq. Nothing will suit the neocon's plans better than Obama giving them photo opportunities with the usual sales gang put forward by Psy Ops. My simple suggestion that this could be a trap, fell beyond the pale for the new moderators over at Huffpo, let's see how it fares here.

ST2P's diary :: ::
Darth Cheney has made repeated promises to both the Saudi royals and the Israeli Likudists (in my minds ear) that America will destroy the energy capabilities of Iran, but to date, Darth has not been able to manufacture the impetus for it. My conspiracy theory is that a false flag attack on Obama, would inspire the shock and anger of the American people to give the green light for the mass bombing of Iran, perhaps including nukes.

This would presumably destroy any hopes of Iran's having 'the bomb' as well as severely limit Iran's ability to support Hamas and Hezbollah, thus aiding the Likudists. It would also give the Saudis greater control of the world's oil market as well as diminishing their Shia competition in the Muslim community. Leave it to the fascists to try and kill one bird with one stone (and 1300+1 bombs).

Tags: Barack Obama, trip, Iraq, false flag attack, bombing Iran (all tags) :: Previous Tag Versions
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 03:40:28 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: DAILY KOS INSANE
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »
:::D

Boy this is insane!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: DAILY KOS INSANE
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 07:05:53 PM »
This is too crazy