General Category > General Discussion

Guide to uploading videos on flix and for joining flix

(1/7) > >>

Chaim Ben Pesach:
                                                                                                             בס''ד

These are instructions for joining tapuz/flix. This will enable you to upload videos to flix and to comment on, favorite, rate and recommend other JTF videos. JTF has more than 500 videos on flix.

1. First you must go to this page to register on tapuz/flix: http://www.tapuz.co.il/Common/Register.aspx?backUrl=/hp1.asp

2. In the first column from the RIGHT side of the page (Hebrew is from right to left), enter the user name you want to use in the first box. If your user name violates Israeli Bolshevik law, it may be rejected.

3. In the second box, enter your password.

4. In the third box, enter your password again to confirm that it is correct.

5. In the fourth box (which is yellow-colored), enter the email address that you want to use.

6. You must check the next little box on the bottom to confirm that you agree to abide by the rules of tapuz/flix.

7. Do NOT check the last little box on the bottom, which will allow tapuz to email you their advertisements.

8. You now go back up to the second column from the right. You have to check either male (זכר, just remember it is three letters) or female (נקבה, which is four letters).

9. The next box is for whatever date of birth you want to use.

10. The next drop-down box is for the area you live in. Check off either the next to the last choice (חו''ל, which means outside of Israel) or the last choice (אחר, which means "other").

11. In the next box, you must type in the code that is shown - which usually is either 6 numbers or letters or both.

12. Ignore the last box, which is to insert your picture.

13. Click on the little button on the bottom that says הרשם (register).

14. You will receive an email in Hebrew. If your email is not configured for Hebrew lettering, it will look like jibberish. Open the email and click on the links - there will be probably be 2 links, I do not remember which one is the confirmation link, so just click on all links to be sure.

15. You are now ready to sign in. Go this page for flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/

16. There are 5 links in the top row. Click on the middle link כניסה למערכת.

17. A small window will open with 2 boxes. Type in your user name in the first box, and your password in the second box. You are now registered and signed in on flix.

18. To upload a video, go to the row of links immediately below the tabs on top. It is the row with 7 small links going from right to left. Click on the sixth link going from right to left הוספת סרטון.

19. You are now on the upload page. In the first box, write in the title of your video. If the title is too "extreme", flix may remove the video, so use common sense.

20. In the second box, which is large, describe the video. Do not exceed 3 lines in the description, because flix limits the size of the descriptions. If you type in too much, your video will not upload.

21. In the third box, place your tag words. There is a maximum of 10 tag words, which MUST be seperated by commas.

22. On the left hand side of the fourth box, there is a brown button עיין. Click on it and a window will open so that you can upload your video file, which will then appear in the fourth box.

23. In the middle of the second half of the page, there is a little box that you must check to confirm that you are abiding by flix's rules in uploading your video.

24. On the bottom on the left hand side of the page, there is a button שלח סרטון. Click on it and your video will start to upload.

25. Now you just have to wait for your video to upload and be compressed by flix.

IslamIsCancer:
Thank you, I'm going to post my videos there too.

IslamIsCancer:
Mord answered to my question, everything is okay.
Please disregard this question.

Somebody help me please,
I registered a nickname and didn't get an email yet. I think it's because of this message below.
There are two links, where should I click to receive the confirmation email?
Thank you.

אישור האימייל
שימ/י לב: לכתובת הדואר האלקטרוני שהקלדת יישלח אימייל המאשר את ההרשמה, האם את/ה בטוח/ה שהכתובת נכונה?

[email protected]

כן, זו הכתובת הנכונה        לא, אני רוצה לעדכן את הכתובת

Kahane-Was-Right BT:
what exactly happened here?

I got this:

" כמעט סיימנו...

ברגעים אלו נשלח אלייך מייל שמכיל קישור לכתובת: my email address written here
לחיצה על הקישור תשלים את תהליך ההרשמה.

באפשרותך לקצר את תהליך הרישום באמצעות SMS.
(עלות שליחת SMS הינה 40 אגורות)
עליך להזין את המספר הסלולרי שלך:

Kahane-Was-Right BT:
It gives me a drop down box including 054 052 050 or 057 and then a blank box presumably where I should type something.  I have no idea what is going on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version