Author Topic: CRAZY CATHOLIC PRIEST LOVES OBAMA FARAKAN  (Read 2211 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
CRAZY CATHOLIC PRIEST LOVES OBAMA FARAKAN
« on: May 29, 2008, 05:49:22 PM »
                        :::D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:08:05 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: CRAZY CATHOLIC PRIEST LOVES OBAMA FARAKAN
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »
That man is a moron Farrakhan hates white so does wright

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 05:53:54 PM »
                        :::D

This guy is nuts. I have never seen a cleric spoke like him.

Two times three letters have I seen before my eyes during his speech:

Z - O - O

A - P - E

;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 05:55:22 PM »
HE WANTS TO SOUND BLACK HOW HE TALKS :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »
SOON ANOTHER TAPE WILL COME OUT FROM HIM

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 06:03:46 PM »
This is sick and he should be ashamed of himself to be called a Catholic priest
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »
The Archbishop of Detroit tried to get rid of him but he just won'nt leave

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 06:08:48 PM »
The Archbishop of Detroit tried to get rid of him but he just won'nt leave

He should try to bribe him with a few bananas  ;)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »
This one is new :::D :::D                       

Hillary believed she'd win 'cause she's white'
In Trinity sermon, Obama spiritual adviser says Clinton thought 'black man stealing my show'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: May 29, 2008
11:56 am Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – Recognizing her inevitable loss, Sen. Hillary Clinton cried in public because she thought being white entitled her to the Democratic presidential nomination, declared a close associate and spiritual adviser of Sen. Barack Obama at the Illinois senator's Chicago church.

Chicago Catholic pastor Michael Pfleger, speaking Sunday at Obama's Trinity United Church of Christ, implied Clinton was a white supremacist who believed she would win the nomination because of "white entitlement."

Pfleger, who practices black liberation theology, is a regular guest speaker at Trinity church. He was introduced at Sunday's sermon by Obama's new pastor, Rev. Otis Moss III, who called Pfleger a "brother beloved, he is a preacher par-excellence, he is a prophetic powerful pulpiteer."

After Pfleger's remarks about Clinton, Moss thanked Pfleger repeatedly.

Pfleger told the Trinity congregation, "We must be honest enough to expose white entitlement and supremacy wherever it raises its head."

He continued: "Reverand Moss, when Hillary was crying, and people said that was put on, I really don't believe it was put on. I really believe that she just always thought, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white. And this is mine. I just got to get up and step into the plate.'

"And then out of nowhere came, hey, I'm Barack Obama. And she said, 'Oh damn, where did you come from? I'm white. I'm entitled. There's a black man stealing my show.'"

Pfleger then mimicked Clinton crying as the audience erupted into applause and gave Pfleger's remarks a standing ovation. Clinton has become emotional during several interviews this year, and some media commentators have questioned her sincerity.

In his sermon, Pfleger added, "She wasn't the only one crying. There was a whole lot of white people cryin'."

(Story continues below)

Apparently realizing his remarks might attract media attention, Pfleger stated, "I'm sorry. I don't want to get you into any more trouble."

Moss then took the stage, stating, "We thank God for the message, and we thank God for the messenger. We thank God for Father Michael Pfleger. We thank God for Father Mike."

Moss assumed the leadership of Trinity earlier this month following the retirement of Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr., whose controversial sermons have raised questions about Obama's judgment and beliefs.

Obama has said in media interviews he will retain his membership in Trinity under Moss, whom he lauded as a "wonderful young pastor."

Pfleger is a regular guest lecturer at Trinity and has been featured a number of times in Wright's Trumpet magazine, which drew some media attention after it honored controversial Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan.

Obama has appeared on at least three Trumpet covers and last year gave an exclusive interview to the magazine. Obama's wife, Michelle, also recently talked with Trumpet.

Pfleger, an early supporter of Obama who leads a mostly black Chicago parish, has hosted Farrakhan a number of times, drawing the ire of the Catholic Church. The June/July 2007 issue of Wright's Trumpet magazine describes Pfleger as "Afrocentric to the core."

Obama identified Pfleger in a 2004 interview with the Chicago Sun-Times as a key source of spiritual guidance. The Sun-Times piece, which was among the first in which Obama outlined his faith, includes quotes from Pfleger praising Obama.

"Faith is key to his life, no question about it," Pfleger told the Sun-Times. "It is central to who he is, and not just in his work in the political field, but as a man, as a black man, as a husband, as a father. ... I don't think he could easily divorce his faith from who he is."

Pfleger's highly political remarks last week are unusual for him.

Wright's Trumpet magazine reported last year Pfleger "manages to weave into the midday homily at Trinity … his deep and abiding dislike for President George W. Bush. And with this mostly African-American congregation, Pfleger is in good company."

According to a profile of Pfleger in Trumpet, the pastor "counts the mighty as close confidants and friends," specifically Wright, Farrakhan and Obama.

Earlier in Pfleger's Trinity church sermon, he argued for slavery reparations.

"Honestly now, to address the one who says, 'Don't hold me responsible for what my ancestors did.' But you have enjoyed the benefits of what your ancestors did ... and unless you are ready to give up the benefits, throw away your 401 fund, throw away your trust fund, throw away all the monies you put away into the company you walked into because your daddy and grand daddy. ..."

Shouting, Pfleger continued, "Unless you are willing to give up the benefits then you must be responsible for what was done in your generation, because you are the beneficiaries of this insurance policy."

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 06:20:38 PM »
He was introduced at Sunday's sermon by Obama's new pastor, Rev. Otis Moss III, who called Pfleger a "brother beloved, he is a preacher par-excellence, he is a prophetic powerful pulpiteer."

Why not in addition the apotheose?  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 06:23:00 PM »
He was introduced at Sunday's sermon by Obama's new pastor, Rev. Otis Moss III, who called Pfleger a "brother beloved, he is a preacher par-excellence, he is a prophetic powerful pulpiteer."

Why not in addition the apotheose?  ;D
;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 06:42:51 PM »
Flagged it but zootube loves this type of stuff
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: CRAZY CATHOLIC PRIEST LOVES OBAMA FARAKAN FLAG VIEDO
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 07:07:43 PM »
Why are you flagging these videos?! These videos HURT Barack Hussein Osama! I'm going to edit the headline here because these videos are being uploaded by opponents of Osama to expose what is going on in Osama's anti-white, anti-Semitic Nazi church. These videos are GOOD for us!

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 07:23:53 PM »
I'm not sure. Is that a catholic priest or a jobless actor?

Don't the priest in the USA talk about religion from time to time?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: CRAZY CATHOLIC PRIEST LOVES OBAMA FARAKAN FLAG VIEDO
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 08:39:17 PM »
Why are you flagging these videos?! These videos HURT Barack Hussein Osama! I'm going to edit the headline here because these videos are being uploaded by opponents of Osama to expose what is going on in Osama's anti-white, anti-Semitic Nazi church. These videos are GOOD for us!
Chaim is 100% correct. The more people that see that video the better. That priest is a radical piece of garbage that the Catholic church should have defrocked. When I first saw the video something seemed wrong. I didn't realize he was in a black church. The people were cheering and yelling and this dumb priest was politicizing from the alter something  Catholic priests are not known to do. I thought for a moment it was some other form of clergy. This guy is political cancer for Obama he hangs around with only the worst of the worst. Let folks see his videos they wont help Obama one bit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Pfleger
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »
I'm not a fan of Hillary, but what he did was very rude. 

He was also insulting this country, just like the other people who Obama
associates himself with.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:22:25 PM by RationalThought110 »