Author Topic: Flag All This Moosie's Video's!  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Flag All This Moosie's Video's!
« on: June 01, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »
UC of Irvine CA's Muslim's Student Association has dozens of anti-Israeli videos posted on ZooTube.  Some of them had this black moosie beast.  Others had these white professors.  And some were by a man who says he's against Zionism and the state of Israel, and that he denies the Holocaust.  But what made me really angry, were the parents of that [censored] Rachel Corrie talking about visiting fakestine. 

So I want you guys to flag all the videos.  Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=Cfalcon7688&page=1

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Re: Flag All This Moosie's Video's!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 08:43:36 PM »
Hey now mooses are great. Do mooses sell crack to the baby mooses? Do mooses collect welfare and abuse the system? =P
DukeNukem

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 08:44:48 PM »
I sincerely hope you're joking!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 09:07:16 PM »
OMG- I know who you are talking about- I was saying this in my audio- "christians" WILL turn on Israel, and go with islam in their churches (not REAL christians, one under some delusion)- I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THIS- they ARE doing it. THEY ARE. That young girls father, is a 'supposed' Christian.  The thing is here: YOU HAVE TO CONVERT TO ISLAM. DUH. Sympathizing with an enemy, just makes them hate you all the more. Sun Tzu- The Art of War: DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE your enemy. But the left, they do this ALL OF THE TIME. BAD, shocking, and BEYOND DISGRACE.  Christians on THIS forum: you MUST take a stand against this, you MUST. PLEASE do not let one of these sympathizers get away with this. This is an everyday battle, I fight this online, I fight this against people that are calling themselves 'Christians'. They are NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Real Christian people,(Zionist-Christians) will ALWAYS come to the aid of Jews, ALWAYS. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 09:53:01 PM »
I agree Paulette.