Author Topic: Did anybody see the disgusting Obama discussion on Hannity last week?  (Read 645 times)

Offline mr. bungle

• Junior JTFer
Hannity and Colmes had on two guests the other night, a black conservative and a self-hating white liberal.  The latter and Alan Colmes were bending over backwards to give this Obama animal a free ride.  The self-hating white-liberal had the gall to ask one of the most immensely stupid questions I have ever heard.  He asked the black guy, “Are you telling me that none of the children who have been brought up under Reverend Wright would ever be fit to run for President?” 

The answer to this question is obvious: there’s no way to tell until said children grow into adulthood and either sever the association and reject his virulently racist and anti-Semitic views, or continue to embrace him as a mentor and guiding light.  Unfortunately, the black conservative not only revealed his stupidity by not being able to answer the question satisfactorily (Hannity tried to, but he wasn’t the one being questioned), but also revealed his own anti-Semitism when he defended McCain’s Jew-hating pastor by claiming he preaches love and Christian virtues.

Can you imagine a conservative having the gall to ask, “Do you mean to tell me that none of the children brought up under David Duke will ever be fit to run for President?”  The career of a white politician revealed to have had an intimate and lifelong union with a white racist would come to an immediate end.  And yet this Jew-loathing, black racist is treated with kid gloves and anointed with saintly oils.

I’m not a big fan of Hannity, but at least he had the sense to point out that a white politician in Obama’s position would see his career in tatters.  And do you know how that disgusting Alan Colmes responded?  By saying, “We need to get past all this.”  Not even acknowledging the point, let alone answering it.

What a sorry, sorry state this world is coming to.  I fear for this country, but I also fear for Israel.  The repercussions will know no bounds.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 10:46:25 AM by mr. bungle »
mr bungle