Author Topic: What should we do?!  (Read 3571 times)

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
What should we do?!
« on: June 04, 2008, 02:11:32 PM »
To be honest, I think it is indeed the only way at the moment for us to create a terrorist organization. Doesn't suit us but take a look at all of those schmucks that do it. That way we could nuke them without being accused of. "We didn't do it, it was them, the warriors"!  :::D
The next thing would be - "warriors, come out to plaaaay"  :::D
But hey, we could let go those from our prisons, especially Legija and let them fight for the country. In that case they wont rot in prison but fight for their country and even earn a "hero" mark in our history books  O0

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
Re: What should we do?!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 02:12:25 PM »
I'm in the mood, lets trow few grenades  8;)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 02:52:44 PM »
Why call it a terrorist organization bro ?  :)
I do not believe that you have the intent to organize a terrorist organization.

You probably mean a militant nationalist organization which will have the characteristics of the Cetnik movement. That means that justice, liberty and freedom for the Serbian nation would stand central. We do not need tools like terrorism to establish our goals.

If you want to do something like that than you must know how to select your members especially those who will guide the movement. The problem is and it is a fact that a high % of the Serbs in the Republic of Serbia gave their support to the marionette and pro EU regime of Tadic. You will be surprised how less real Serbs you will find inside the Republic of Serbia. Believe me, those who support Tadic do not want to hear anything about nationalism, Orthodxism and Serbdom.

We do not even have a country which stands behind us?
Our state does not even have a government at the moment...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 02:54:34 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 02:58:22 PM »
I'm in the mood, lets trow few grenades  8;)

I want also to trow explosives (joke)... But let's first see and whait what is going to happen.... O0

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 03:33:01 PM »
  We do NOT tolerate the terrorism! History proves that also!  :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 03:48:38 PM »
My point was something different guys. In order to nuke them HARD, we don't want our state to stand behind us. It's quite the opposite, we nuke very HARD and no one knows who is doing it. We just mail them something like " We, the Serbian movement for liberty are responsible for all the dead people in Pristina"! They can't blame it on Serbia and we achieved something, otherwise they would bomb us again!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 06:53:33 PM »
I can't tell whether this is serious or not lol...
if it is, I will have no part in this. That makes us just as bad as the ones who flew into the twin towers,
the ones who shoot school children, helpless innocents and more.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 03:26:01 AM »
"I can't tell whether this is serious or not lol...
if it is, I will have no part in this. That makes us just as bad as the ones who flew into the twin towers,
the ones who shoot school children, helpless innocents and more."

Shalom SR Yehudi,

It is clear that the Serbs have NEVER been involved in REAL terrorism (the killing of innocent civilians): the truest sense of the word "terrorism".

Despite all the horrific crimes - amounting to tens of thousands of deaths of innocent Serb Christians over the last 18 years - aided and abetted or otherwise perpetrated OUTRIGHT by the traitorous, despicable, evil, leftist/liberal Democrats and totally phony "right wing/conservative" Republican administrations: especially the US administrations of George Herbert Walker Bush (Bush Snr) and Bill - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"-Clinton and the ultimate fake conservative (apart from the other ultimate fake "conservative", John McCain) George Dubya Bush (Bush Jnr) - THE SERBS DID NOT COMMIT A SINGLE ACT OF TERRORISM -(i.e., murder of innocent civilians), EVER!!

This is because the Serbs are unique among the European nations: the most noble, loyal and heroic nation in Europe as proven by history (read Ruth Mitchell's book "The Serbs Chose War" and Rebecca West's book - "Black Lamb, Grey Falcon").

Even though EVERY other European nation during the 1930's and early 1940's was kowtowing to Hitler and the massive power of Nazi Germany, the heroic Serbian Orthodox Christians HEROICALLY AND BRAVELY RESISTED AND REFUSED TO BE INTIMIDATED BY THE MASSIVE FIRE-POWER OF HITLER'S GERMANY -whilst every other European nation was quivering in abject fear.

I still remember the very first World Trade Center attack in early 1993 when some Croat/Albanian/Bosnian Muslim Nazi telephoned the news media right after the attack and declared that a mythical [i.e., non-existent]  terrorist group known as the "Serbian Liberation Front" was responsible. The evil, despicable war criminal, Bill Clinton probably instructed his then Secretary of State -Warren Christopher - to smear the Serbs via innuendo and insinuation - as being guilty for the first terrorist attack on the WTC.

In an interview with Tim Russert on NBC's "Meet the Press", Warren Christopher directly implied - by innuendo and insinuation - that the Serbs were indeed responsible by not even questioning or expressing any doubt whatsoever about the authenticity of the bogus telephone call "admitting Serbian responsibility for the terrorist attack" - a bogus phone call perpetrated most likely by some Croat/Albanian/Bosnian Muslim Nazi who telephoned the news mediapretending to be a Serb, in order to falsely pin the blame on the Serbian people.

Thank G-d that the REAL perpetrators of the first WTC attack in 1993  - Arab Muslim Nazis - were identified and caught within the space of a week, otherwise one can only imagine the consequences Serbs and Serbian Americans would have faced from Tim Russert's and Warren Christopher's outrageous, slanderous remarks against the heroic Christian Orthodox Serbs.

The mere fact that the Serbs in the diaspora NEVER perpetrated an act of terror against innocent American civilians despite such outrages by the Clinton administration or the George Herbert Walker Bush or Dubya Bush Jnr administration - spanning the last 18 years - speaks volumes about the Serbs' noble, ethical, heroic and morally outstanding character in fighting against Jew-hating Nazis despite overwhelming odds.

This is reflected in the enormous sacrifice in Serbian lives during the Balkan wars of 1912-1913, World War 1, World War 2 and the Balkan wars of the 1990's - amounting to well over 2 and a half Million Serbian lives lost fighting againt Nazi/Fascist tyranny (tens of thousands of those lives were lost in WW2 because Serbs were protecting the Yugoslav Jews and American airmen/pilots shot down over Serbia - hiding them from the German Nazis).

G-d bless you Serbs, Chaim Ben Pesach and all the wonderful people on JTF for telling the truth and fighting for justice for Israel and the Jewish people.

Shalom,

Joshua Rosenberg.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 03:38:02 AM »
  Thank you so much Joshua! I appreciate every single word you wrote here! :) :) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 04:00:29 AM »
Shalom Jasmina,

you are indeed most welcome!!

faithfully,

Joshua.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 08:17:17 AM »
I've found a consistancy in Pro-Serbs, they are all well educated in Balkan History or Politics.
While Anti-Serbs, are all former/active terrorists or "intelectuals" who are actually idiots.

Next time you find yourself speaking to a pro-serb, notice how smart that person really is.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »
"I can't tell whether this is serious or not lol...
the ones who shoot school children, helpless innocents and more."

Shalom SR Yehudi,

It is clear that the Serbs have NEVER been involved in REAL terrorism (the killing of innocent civilians): the truest sense of the word "terrorism".

Despite all the horrific crimes - amounting to tens of thousands of deaths of innocent Serb Christians over the last 18 years - aided and abetted or otherwise perpetrated OUTRIGHT by the traitorous, despicable, evil, leftist/liberal Democrats and totally phony "right wing/conservative" Republican administrations: especially the US administrations of George Herbert Walker Bush (Bush Snr) and Bill - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"-Clinton and the ultimate fake conservative (apart from the other ultimate fake "conservative", John McCain) George Dubya Bush (Bush Jnr) - THE SERBS DID NOT COMMIT A SINGLE ACT OF TERRORISM -(i.e., murder of innocent civilians), EVER!!

This is because the Serbs are unique among the European nations: the most noble, loyal and heroic nation in Europe as proven by history (read Ruth Mitchell's book "The Serbs Chose War" and Rebecca West's book - "Black Lamb, Grey Falcon").

Even though EVERY other European nation during the 1930's and early 1940's was kowtowing to Hitler and the massive power of Nazi Germany, the heroic Serbian Orthodox Christians HEROICALLY AND BRAVELY RESISTED AND REFUSED TO BE INTIMIDATED BY THE MASSIVE FIRE-POWER OF HITLER'S GERMANY -whilst every other European nation was quivering in abject fear.

I still remember the very first World Trade Center attack in early 1993 when some Croat/Albanian/Bosnian Muslim Nazi telephoned the news media right after the attack and declared that a mythical [i.e., non-existent]  terrorist group known as the "Serbian Liberation Front" was responsible. The evil, despicable war criminal, Bill Clinton probably instructed his then Secretary of State -Warren Christopher - to smear the Serbs via innuendo and insinuation - as being guilty for the first terrorist attack on the WTC.

In an interview with Tim Russert on NBC's "Meet the Press", Warren Christopher directly implied - by innuendo and insinuation - that the Serbs were indeed responsible by not even questioning or expressing any doubt whatsoever about the authenticity of the bogus telephone call "admitting Serbian responsibility for the terrorist attack" - a bogus phone call perpetrated most likely by some Croat/Albanian/Bosnian Muslim Nazi who telephoned the news mediapretending to be a Serb, in order to falsely pin the blame on the Serbian people.

Thank G-d that the REAL perpetrators of the first WTC attack in 1993  - Arab Muslim Nazis - were identified and caught within the space of a week, otherwise one can only imagine the consequences Serbs and Serbian Americans would have faced from Tim Russert's and Warren Christopher's outrageous, slanderous remarks against the heroic Christian Orthodox Serbs.

The mere fact that the Serbs in the diaspora NEVER perpetrated an act of terror against innocent American civilians despite such outrages by the Clinton administration or the George Herbert Walker Bush or Dubya Bush Jnr administration - spanning the last 18 years - speaks volumes about the Serbs' noble, ethical, heroic and morally outstanding character in fighting against Jew-hating Nazis despite overwhelming odds.

This is reflected in the enormous sacrifice in Serbian lives during the Balkan wars of 1912-1913, World War 1, World War 2 and the Balkan wars of the 1990's - amounting to well over 2 and a half Million Serbian lives lost fighting againt Nazi/Fascist tyranny (tens of thousands of those lives were lost in WW2 because Serbs were protecting the Yugoslav Jews and American airmen/pilots shot down over Serbia - hiding them from the German Nazis).

G-d bless you Serbs, Chaim Ben Pesach and all the wonderful people on JTF for telling the truth and fighting for justice for Israel and the Jewish people.

Shalom,

Joshua Rosenberg.

Thanks for the great reply!  O0

In case I haven't made this clear previously, I couldn't be any more supportive of Serbia.
And it truly upsets me that the "Kosovans" have decided to declare "independence.

Kosovo IS Serbia.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 07:36:18 PM »
Yes I'm pissed about this issue and it's getting worst. I can't sleep like a normal person sometimes. My mind is occupied with Kosovo. No wonder I think of stuff like this. But hey, if you take a look at that Czech movie, you can get the picture of how Albanians raise their children. It was something like "Get out of here Catholic, go away" that you could hear those kids yelling at one kid. They are poisoning their own kids with hate and it hasn't just started. Typical Albanian from Kosovo, a muzzy, hates Serbs far most and on the second place are his own Albanians, catholics!
So you are saying that I wouldn't be any better if I could possibly kill women and children?! Those who make live shield by their own free will? Those who are raised to hate us?
They are raised to die for independence! They are raised to lie, kill, deal drugs, deal with prostitution!
But yes, I would never be able to kill women and children. On the other hand, I would be glad and full of joy to watch almost all of their men vanish from the face of the earth. There are decent men among them and it would be a waste of human life in deed. Many of those left Kosovo long time a go, some are living in Serbia and they are as free as a bird.