Author Topic: Obama's On Going List of: LIES, LIES, LIES AND LIES!  (Read 1471 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Obama's On Going List of: LIES, LIES, LIES AND LIES!
« on: June 06, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »
Obama's 'Not  Exactly's':

1.) Selma Got Me  Born - NOT EXACTLY, your parents felt safe  enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma  was in  1965. (Google 'Obama Selma' for his full March  4, 2007 speech and  articles about its various  untruths.)

2.)  Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a privileged,  well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan  Government.

3.)  Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT  EXACTLY, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent  governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My  Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT EXACTLY, your  cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn  a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread  violence in decades. The current government is pro-American but  Odinga  wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim  Sharia law. Your half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower. You  interrupted your New Hamps hire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the  phone. Check out the following link for verification of that..and for  more. Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and tried to get  Sharia muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the elections, his  followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women  and  children alive in a Christian church where they  took shelter.. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process  here started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants  to know the truth.

5.) My Grandmother  Has Always Been A Christian - NOT EXACTLY, she does her daily  Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention,  Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives   to 1 man.

6.) My Name is  African Swahili - NOT EXACTLY, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka'  (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is  also Arabic and so is Obama Barack Hussein Obama is! not half black. If  elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first  black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's  side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.  While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family  was mainly Arabs.  Barack Hussein Obama's father was  only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5%  Arab (his father's  birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African   Negro). From....and for more....go to..... http://www.arcadeathome.com/newsboy.phtml?Barack_Hussein_Obama_-_Arab-American,_only_6.25%25_African 

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - NOT EXACTLY, you  practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and  kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you  could run for office. 4-3-08 Article 'Obama was 'quite religious in  islam'' http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60559 <http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&amp;pageId=60559>   

8.) My School In Indonesia Was  Christian - NOT EXACTLY, you were registered as Muslim there  and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own  book). February 28, 2008.  Kristoff from the New York Times a year  ago:  Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to  prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed  delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr.  Obamadescribed the call to prayer as 'one of the prettiest sounds on  Earth at sunset.'  This is just one example of what Pamela is  talking about when she says 'Obama's narrative is being altered,  enhanced and manipulated to whitewash troubling facts.' 

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - NOT EXACTLY,  not one teacher says you  could speak the langu  age.

10.) Because I Lived In  Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - NOT EXACTLY, you  were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn't even speak the  language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch  cartoons.

11.) I Am Stronger On  Foreign Affairs - NOT EXACTLY, except for Africa   (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise), you have never  been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our  closest allies.

12.) I Blame My Early  Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - NOT EXACTLY, you were quite  content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of   Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates  said you were just fine.

13.)An Ebony  Article Moved Me To Run For Office - NOT EXACTLY, Ebony has yet  to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did,  exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article  Changed My Outlook On Life - NOT EXACTLY, Life has yet to find  the article you mention in your book. It doesn't, and never did,  exist.

15.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - NOT  EXACTLY, here you  are, despite saying, live  on TV, that you would not have enough  experience by  then, and you are all about having experience  first.

16.) Voting 'Present' is Common  In Illinois Senate - NOT EXACTLY, they are common for YOU, but  not many others have 130 NO  VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Misvoted - NOT  EXACTLY, only when caught by church groups and Democrats, did  you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I  Was A Professor Of Law - NOT EXACTLY, you were a senior  lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A  Constitutional Lawyer - NOT EXACTLY, you were a senior lecturer  ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would  Be No Ethics Bill - NOT EXACTLY, you didn't write it, introduce  it, change it, or create it.

21.) The  Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - NOT EXACTLY, it took just 14  days from start to finish.

22.) I  Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - NOT EXACTLY, your bill was  rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation  - mainly because of your Nuclear donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod  came.

23.) I Have Released My State  Records - NOT EXACTLY, as of March, 2008, state bills you  sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special  interests pork hidden within.

24.) I  Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - NOT EXACTLY, you  were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You  failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your  books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will  Help America - NOT EXACTLY, your 111 economic policies were  just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted  against your own bill.

26.) I Have  Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - NOT EXACTLY, even your own  supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your  part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - NOT  EXACTLY, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you,  after their creation by a  fellow Senator, to assist  you in a future bid for higher  office.

28.) No One on my campaign  contacted Canada about NAFTA - NOT EXACTLY, the Canadian  Government issued the names and a memo of the conversation your campaign  had with them.

29.) I Am Tough On  Terrorism - NOT EXACTLY, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on  terrorism and your good friend Ali Abunimah supports the destruction off  Israel.

30.) I Want All Votes To Count  - NOT EXACTLY, you said let the delegates  decide.

31.) I Want Americans To  Decide - NOT EXACTLY, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote,  confuse the voters, force a public vote, and only operate during small  windows of time.

32.) I passed 900  Bills in the State Senate - NOT EXACTLY, you passed 26, most of  which you didn't write yourself.

33.)  I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - NOT EXACTLY, you used  tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against  you.

34.) I Don't Take PAC! Money -  NOT EXACTLY, you take loads of it. 

35.) I don't Have Lobbyists - NOT  EXACTLY, you have over 47 lobbyists, and  counting.

36.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The  1984 Ad - NOT EXACTLY, your own campaign worker made the ad on  his Apple in one afternoon.

37.) I Have Always Been  Against Iraq - NOT EXACTLY, you weren't in office to vote  against it AND you have voted to fund it every single  time.

38.) I Have Always Supported  Universal Health Care - NOT EXACTLY, your plan leaves us all to  pay for the 
                        15,000,000 who don't have to buy  it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obama's Writings  - Whoa!! Please forward

I wouldn't  recommend purchasing his books, but checking them out from the public  library and verifying the quotes?  this is a dangerous individual  that has not been truthful, evidently with very much he has uttered in  public. Particularly the last  quote!

This guy wants to be our President and control our government.  Pay close attention to the last comment!!  Below are a few lines  from Obama's books ' his words:

From Dreams of My  Father:  'I ceased to advertise my mother's  race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so  I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My  Father:  'I found a  solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against  my mothers?s race.'

From Dreams of My Father:  'There was something about him that made me  wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And  white.'

From  Dreams of My Father:  ; 'It remained  necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the  black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From  Dreams of My Father:  'I never emulate  white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was  into my father's image, the black man, son of  Africa, tha t I'd packed all the  attributes I sought in myself,  the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and  Mandela.'

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama's On Going List of: LIES, LIES, LIES AND LIES!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »
Here's some more from his books:

From 'Dreams of my Father', "THE EMOTION BETWEEN THE RACES COULD NEVER BE PURE...THE OTHER RACE WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT;  MENACING, ALIEN AND APART."

From Dreams Of My Father:
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY," he wrote, BLAMING "WHITE PEOPLE— some cruel, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

From Dreams Of My Father, "I HAD GROWN ACCUSTOMED , everywhere, TO SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES."

AND LOOK WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT ISLAM!

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, though, was [HALF BROTHER ] ROY .. HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM" .

He's Proud of his brother converting to Islam?? Then why did he leave it? Answer; he didn't. He's STILL a Muslim

From 'Dreams of my Father', "IN INDONESIA, I HAD SPENT TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL."
"I STUDIED THE KORAN."

He tells us he went to a Muslim school and studied the Koran, yet today the Obama camp denies it.

From 'Audacity of Hope: "LOLO  (Obama's step father) FOLLOWED .. ISLAM..."  "I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE".

He was under the influence of his practicing Muslim stepfather during his formative years..and you can just bet that he led him down the path to Islam as a father is required to do.

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I WILL STAND WITH THE MUSLIMS SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "WE ARE NO LONGER  just  A CHRISTIAN NATION..We ARE  also a Jewish nation, A MUSLIM NATION, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

Marx (I believe) said 'religion is the opiate of the masses'. Tear it down and you got 'em. Obama is trying to convince that America is no longer a Christian nation..even though, predominately, it is.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 05:32:48 PM by Cyberella »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 03:09:39 AM »
Scroll down the list, there are at least 76 lies:

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/?page_id=15

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 03:53:55 AM »
4.) My  Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT EXACTLY, your  cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn  a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread  violence in decades. The current government is pro-American but  Odinga  wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim  Sharia law. Your half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower. You  interrupted your New Hamps hire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the  phone. Check out the following link for verification of that..and for  more. Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and tried to get  Sharia muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the elections, his  followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women  and  children alive in a Christian church where they  took shelter.. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process  here started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants  to know the truth.
This is the secret plan of the "ORANGE DEMOCRATIC MOVEMENT (ODM)":

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 08:17:33 AM »
This is the secret plan of the "ORANGE DEMOCRATIC MOVEMENT (ODM)":

Why was this not made public?  This is serious stuff; Obama going to Kenya to campaign for his Islam-backed murderous cousin!
We need to get this out there to the general public.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 11:05:15 AM »
If Hussein Obama support his cousin, this will backfire. I have saved a copy of this document, if they will remove it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 12:32:20 PM »
If Hussein Obama support his cousin, this will backfire. I have saved a copy of this document, if they will remove it.

Better save a copy of everything we find. The Obama camp is scrubbing the net.