Author Topic: Olmert to Jewish Agency: Maybe It's Time to De-emphasize Aliyah  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Olmert to Jewish Agency: Maybe It's Time to De-emphasize Aliyah
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 09:20:14 PM »
Maybe it's time to hang this secular shtik drek Olmert for treason. >:(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 10:35:08 PM »
He would bring in muslims in "right of return" if he had his way.   The reason they want to shut down aliyah is so that they don't get anymore increase in the Jewish demographic and they have to save space for the Jews they want to expel out of their homes.  The growing numbers and influence of Jews, particularly religious Jews, in Israel is a huge threat to the power grip of the boshevik elites.   They would start a civil war and commit a shoah on fellow Jews and create a Muslim state rather than give in to the patriotic and religious rightwing Jews.   We've seen this again and again.   They want the control or else nobody should have it.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 12:55:43 AM »
Okay, so we have another piece of evidence that he's insane.  It was kind of redundant.  Still, its audacious.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 12:58:25 AM »
I wonder why the splinter group doesn't recruit olmerts queer animal son who lives in NY to be part of their group. On a side note, I believe Smolmert ha been the most illegitimate prime minister israel has ever had. At least the other prime ministers chidren live in Israel. Even shimon peresites son was an f-15 pilot in the IAF and he currently has some business there. At least he didnt leave(or maybe he should have)
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 03:40:05 AM »
I wonder why the splinter group doesn't recruit olmerts queer animal son who lives in NY to be part of their group.
I bet you he is already a member of the dog kennel.

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 08:50:36 PM »
bump

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
  I'm impressed with the Arutz Sheva/ IsraelNationNews.Com site.     O0     I offered comments  about this article on their site.     This was the 3rd time this month I've done so with an article they published.   Though it usually takes a few hours for the comments to appear on the site,  each time they published my comments.     

On this article,   my comments appear at # 54.     This appears to be a very good site to get JTF and it's allies well deserved positive publicity,  in addition to the advertising campaign in Hebrew.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 09:18:27 PM »
I also usually post comments there and they rarely if ever censor me, unlike some of the leftwing sites.  I have publicized JTF and hayamin haamiti a few times, every now and then I'll throw something in there about JTF or Chaim ben Pesach or hayamin haamiti.   The blogs section is pretty interesting, I like Fishman's blog, always lively there and some real characters.