General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For February 25 Broadcast

(1/9) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Hello Chaim,

Would you support a public transportation system that was run by a private organization for profit like Greyhound and Amtrak do nationally?

What is your opinion on Rav Avraham Yitzhak Kook? I think he was involved with The Mizrachi Movement, which you have condemned. Rav Kook was the spiritual father of Modern Religious Zionism. He is to Religious Zionism how Jabotinsky is to Right Wing Zionism in general and Lehavdil, Herzl to Political Zionism. Rav Kahane is the founder of the blending of Rav Kook's Religious Zionism with Jabotinsky's Right Wing Zionism. I think Rav Kahane was the first Religious Zionist not to believe in The Mizrachi Movement.

Is hunting okay for Noahides? I think if it is okay, it is only okay for food. But is it considered to be ever min ha'chai? Is that a proper slaughter method for Noahides? BTW, I pronounce it "Noachides", with the h being a chet just like I write Noah with an h like in English, but pronounce it the Hebrew way with a chet.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

jsullivan:
I am asking this on behalf of Yacov Menashe.

What do you think about The Israel Baseball League? It's the first professional baseball league in Israel. I like it because baseball is my favorite sport. This way American Jews can move to Israel and play baseball without having to assimilate and join Major League Baseball. I think the new league is primarily religious Jews because most American Jews in Israel are religious. They don't play on Tisha B'Av.

http://www.israelbaseballleague.com

Tryouts held at The Yarkon Sports Complex in Petach Tikva, Israel.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Dear Chaim,

A: "Dykael Wormer" is a diss name for "Rabbi" Michael Lerner: "dyke" for homosexual, and "worm" because he is, well, a worm. I read up on him at masada2000 and it documents his doped-out hippie existence quite well; did you know that he hands out homemade marijuana matzos around Berkeley? Thus, my question to you is how severe are his addictions, do you believe his insane ideas stem from the brain damage his dope abuse has caused, and why hasn't he overdosed?

B: Why the hell do the Judenrat faggots who run Israel allow untold thousands of Russian wetbacks (or should we call them snowbacks?) to defile the Holy Land? How is it that you are not allowed to make aliyah but tens of thousands of 100% Gentile citizens from one of the most anti-Semitic Babylons in history are warmly welcomed, even as mobs of these skinhead Nazis torment rightful Israelis? Buttholmert and Jorge the Bush sure love hordes of illegals pouring across their borders. Frankly I think the snowbacks are fair-skinned Mexicockroaches, except that the Russians are worse. One of the first things a Kahanist government needs to do is make the snowbacks find a new home in the Mediterranean.

Edit: I know many decent Russian-Americans and these comments do not apply to them.

G-d bless you for all that you do Chaim as always,

Chaimfan

Maimonides:
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Chaim I do not mean to doubt your intuition, but I believe you have misplaced faith in Ann Coulter, and are being fooled by her shiksa skeleton looks (which I frankly find rather repulsive). Coulter has said that she believes that the phony Mitt Romney is the best candidate out there, and continues her lavish praises over Bush's Iraq policy. Coulter strongly believes in "Moderate Muslims" and dated a so-called "Moderate Muslim". Worst of all she repeatedly states the Bush's Iraq policy has empowered "moderate muslims" that will bring peace and security to Israel.

In addition to being a heavy smoker and drinker, she is part of the Washington Republican Elite, and for the most part follows GOP talking guidelines. Call me old fashion, but I prefer people who lead by example and don't say one thing, but do another. I know you want to find all the support for Israel you can, but her kind of support is not the kind that should be relied on.

shimonchaim:
What is your opinion on hunting? I know it is forbidden for Jews. But many people associate hunting as a right wing thing to do. I am no animal lover but I don't think you should kill for no reason.

Yacov Menashe asked earlier in this thread if hunting is okay for Noahides. Is it? He thinks if it is okay, it is only okay for food. But is it considered to be ever min ha'chai? Is that a proper slaughter method for Noahides? BTW, Yacov pronounces it "Noachides", with the h being a chet just like he writes Noah with an h like in English, but pronounces it the Hebrew way with a chet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version