Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 25 Broadcast  (Read 17119 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Ask JTF For February 25 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 09:11:27 PM »
   With all the garbage on TV, I was wondering if you think that Americas Most Wanted is an exception. I don't watch the show, but it was recently brought to my attention that they are taking a stance against Mexican Illegal immigration and taking steps to protect border agents who are being convicted for crimes against these beasts. I see that the agents they are trying to protect happen to have hispanic names such as Ramos, Compean and Hernandez. This leads me to wonder about all the guards that they are not trying to protect. Deputy Hernandez was sentenced to ten years for firing at a van full of illegals after it tried to run him over, so he was definitely doing his job. ANy thoughts.
   http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=1369

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:27:26 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 11:43:43 PM »
1:
Chaim, yes, I am actually a very angry, bitter, and hateful person with a violent temper, and for very good reasons, but I have no hatred for JSullivan or Yacov. (That picture on your left may as well be a picture of me.) I've been called a maniac a lot in high school. I bet you've never met a lunatic like me.

I once pushed to meet them in person in New York. I think JSullivan lives in Queens. They never took up on my offer.
I also pushed for members to meet each other in groups. And not a peep. No one wants to get  their fat arses off their comfortable chairs.

2:
I have to disagree with you on coffee.  I drink coffee sometimes and tea often. I'm not addicted to caffeine at all; I have no desire for it. I didn't have any coffee for the past six months.  I didn't have any tea this week. With it, I get excited. With out it, I'm not excited, but I'm still awake. Drinking sips of water all day at work has the same effect on me as coffee and tea. Coffee is processed, but tea is dried leaves.

I eat fresh green tea leaves. I've only seen fresh green tea leaves in Japanese imports.

Caffeine is also found in dark leaves and berries.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:02:19 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 03:51:52 AM »
Hello Chaim, You can just answer if this is too long,

When a Kahanist government takes over would the second official language be changed from Arabic to English? Also would you want or enforce Israelis to learn English as a second language? I know Hebrew would be the first language. It could be very helpful to do this for business and government positions IE politics, army police, fire,etc...

Would a Kahanist government also use school vouchers or go to a public yeshiva school system? Would the students have an option of going to a Sephardi or Ashkenazi or be assigned to either one of these yeshivas based on the fathers minhag or the mothers minhag if the child was born only to a Jewish mother?

Victor.

PS One of these days can you wear a Kippah if you want to? I have wondered what your hair looks like.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 04:06:18 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 09:07:15 PM »
Dear Chaim - I want to remind you about the  JTFprogram for Purim, also if possible can you give a lesson on Parshat Zahor that will come up before Purim. Thanks a million.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 11:24:56 PM »
There were all kind of people making claims and it was sort of like a "Bnei Elim witch hunt" when they all came on the forum last Summer. There was a woman lawyer who  claimed to have seen the incident in Washington but we thought Bnei Elim invented such a woman. So I thought anything could be possible with those Bnei Elim nuts.
This is a question for you Yacov and not Chaim, but what exactly is Bnei Elim? From the context of Chaim's references to it, I'm assuming that this was the JDL under Irv Rubin or something like it. He said BE used to be extremely anti-Jonathan Pollard but now claims to support him.

Another question for you Yacov, is Yacov the Hebrew of the name Jacob in English?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2007, 11:41:51 PM »
Another question for you Yacov, is Yacov the Hebrew of the name Jacob in English?

I'm not Yacov, but the answer to your question, Chaimfan is yes. 

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 08:10:12 AM »
Dear Chaim

On the forum we discuss Britney Spears now and then and there is a consensus that she is really going downhill with her behaviour.  The whole affair strikingly reminds me of a passage in Isaiah 3 which prophesies events to beset latter-day Israel: it talks of the women strutting around with an evil eye, their heels clicking like prostitutes (even just the sound of a woman's feet tapping, BTW, can be very erotic, at least for me): and the men go off to war and are decimated, and the city of Jerusalem becomes a desolation, and the women shave their heads and gird themselves about with sackcloth, and that the L-rd 'will expose their (the women's) private places' ....

And it seems to me that we can draw a moral lesson here, because even although this prophecy does not speak of the USA, we see young American men dying needlessly, and the women like Spears are exposing their sacred places (and shaving their heads) for the magazines.  They are descecrating the sanctity of moterhood and they are degrading the white woman's unique beauty and splendour.  What is your opinion on family planning in this connection?  This kind of behaviour by Spears is not even something Third Worlders or schvartzas would get up to.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 09:14:52 AM by Fruit of thy loins »
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline ChaimJr.

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 09:45:43 AM »
Rabbi Kahane had an unholy alliance with the thankfully late mafioso killer Joe Colombo.  This was a hilul hashem.  On Yom Hadin, The Day of Judgment, Hashem asked Harav Kahane why he did this and the Rabbi could not come up with a satisfactory answer.  Although the sum of his life was seen as positive, this alliance was nothing to be proud of.  Would you like to expand on this?

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 01:03:54 AM »
1. Please explain step-by-step how you want to move the Kahanist movement from its current position in power (or lack thereof) to establishing a Torah-true monarchy whose citizens are completely in accordance with Halakha. I know circumstances may chance the steps the movement takes but what is your current plan.

2. Even if replacing one Muslim regime with another is a bad idea and even if our medium- to long-term strategy is wean ourselves off of oil, we must also plan for the short-term. Accordingly, I think if a Muslim regime is caught redhanded sponsoring terrorism against Americans, America should, if not replace the regime, at least cripple the regime by bombing not only nuclear facilities but all military bases, major government offices and the palaces of top officials in a swift and sudden assault. This assault would then be followed by assassinating all government leaders directly involved, either through assault by US Special Forces and/or offering a bounty on the target's head. I believe such operations should occur if and when we discover that a terrorist attack on America has been sponsored by a Muslim power in order to prove that American blood is not cheap! Do you agree?

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 06:24:06 AM »
Note From Yacov: Hajar (Hagar in Arabic.) is Sarah's sister. She has also renounced Islam. She wants to convert to Judaism but is not sure whether or not it's is the right decision. I told her she can be a Noahide. She said she believes in more than just The Noahide Laws.

Hello Chaim,

Scientists have recently discovered that its not actually carbon emmissions that could be causing this so called global warming. It is a result of the suns rays reflecting something called cosmic rays and causing the earths cloud cover to reduce. This proves that using less oil and cutting down on industrial production won’t change a thing. But Chaim I really do believe there is such thing as global warming and its something natural that we can’t really help. It doesn’t just literally mean the earth is warming up but also that extreme weather conditions- snow storms, tornados, tsunamis- are starting to happen often and that rapid changes in the atmosphere may occur. What do you think?

Also after nearly a century, Israel’s first kibbutz has called upon communism,Eliezer Gal one of the first members ,aged 82, says he is living one final adventure, which he and the other members of Degania call Shinui (The Change) agreed upon. The kibbutz has just voted to privatise itself and assume the trappings of capitalism. Have you heard about this?

Thank you Chaim. I'm new and i think this is a great, original idea(the broadcasts). Hope you have a good week.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 07:44:34 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2007, 05:51:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Me (not Jewish) and a few Jewish associates are interested in inviting some Kahanist speakers to come and give a talk to the Jewish Society at my college. Do you know of anyone in Britain who would be able to do this?

I do not think that the UJS (the umbrella body representing Jewish students in the UK) would be at all helpful, and the Jewish chaplain for our region probably has a lot of people to please, and might consider this idea to be rather too radical.

Sat.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2007, 10:09:57 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  This week I would like to ask your advice regarding a problem I seem to have developed.  If you remember from a few weeks ago I mentioned that I work in a social service environment with many undesirable people, namely affirmative action types and other lower elements of society.  Hopefully I will be leaving this element quite soon as I mentioned.  However, in the meantime, I have become so disgusted from these people.  They smell, have poor hygeine, and are all-together quite filthy.  As a result, perhaps to counteract me being around these people, I believe I have developed OCD behaviors.  I have become obsessed with cleanliness myself, to the point where I try to keep my apartment meticulously clean.  Sometimes I can spend hours cleaning, both myself and the objects around me.  I have found that I am washing my hands, face, etc., and taking extra long showers.  I understand it is desirable to be clean, but I believe I may be taking it too far.  These symptoms have begun to cause me unhapiness and interfere with my lifestyle.  For instance, I had considered getting a pet, but I now believe it would make too much of a mess.  I would appreciate your advice as I value your opinion greatly.  Hopefully I can overcome this issue, leave the job, and move on with my life.  Until next week G-d willing.  All the best to you and yours.

Ari

adam613

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2007, 10:47:19 PM »

As for Bnei Elim, they broke off of Rubin's "JDL" after he died. They were in a legal dispute over "ownership" of "JDL" when they made a settlement to give Rubin's evil widow the rights to the "intellectual" right to use the name JDL and the Kahanist star and fist even though that is a Kahanist symbol, not only a JDL symbol. So now the breakaways from Rubin's widow's one chapter "JDL" call themselves Bnei Elim and "JDL" is a one chapter personal club of the evil Shelley Rubin.

Actually, Yacov two. JDL has one contributer to it's blog. That is the female former JDL president Fern Sidman.

My question for this week is as follows. I was wondering what you're views of Rabbi Moshe Tendler? I was wondering if you disagree with anything I am saying here as he was my childhood Rabbi so I know a lot about him.
On the positive side he does have a very large family and some of his family lives in Israel and he has always supporting the settlements and is more right wing then the average pulpit Rabbi. When Baruch Goldstein did what he did Rabbi Tendler said that he was very troubled by all the murders of fellow Jews and he wasn't this bad person that the media was trying to make him out to be. He didn't mention the strategic reason for it but he did mention the lives of people that lived in that area and the fact that Baruch Goldstein saw other Jews being murdered as a doctor and nothing was being done and it bothered him and that it led to this

On the negative side while he Rabbi Tendler does have a large family and most of his children have large families he does not care much for the single crisis with mostly singles who aren't as connected as he is as Rabbi Tendler is the son in law of Rabbi Moshe Feinstein. He always takes the women's side in family problems and I don't know if you are aware two of his children Rabbi Mordechai and Aaron Tendler have been accused of "sexual harrasment" based no one side of the story. Knowing Rabbi Mordechai, his son a little bit  I don't believe the story is true at the same time though I don't care too much because they would also destroy men's lives based on one side of the story so it is measure for measure. Do you agree or disagree or have anything to add on my view of Rabbi Moshe Tendler.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2007, 01:10:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim, kol tuv

Have you ever heard of the Loyalist Party? If so, what do you think about them? Marzutra from the Hebrew forum mentioned the party to me. They are very small and not on any ballots yet, but they stand for everything that needs to be done in America (close the borders, ban 3rd world immigration, and limit all immigration, anti-Islam etc..). I've contacted some of the reps, and they currently need a rep in New York, so I am very willing to try to run for city council or assembly. Surely I won't win, but it will get my feet wet in politics and gain the experiance that I need. Any thoughts?
If by chance you don't know much about the party, this is their website :

http://www.loyalistparty.com/

Toda raba,
Vito

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2007, 02:43:55 AM »
I'm also wondering where in Israel would be a good place to live.

I looked online. The Galilee area looks nice. Maybe somewhere near Hebron Mtns?

I don't really want to be too near to Jerusalem at the moment or in a city within rocket range...

Kind of looking for a beautiful area in the country that is quiet and has good internet access.

Do you know what internet access is like there?

Any thoughts on other good areas?

I also don't want to be in a place that is infested with leftist rats.

Any idea on prices (I'd like to spend may $1,000/month to rent for starters)

Thanks

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2007, 05:18:25 PM »
Hello Chaim,
I have two brief questions.
1) What is the purpose of ultra-orthodox Jewish women shaving their head to appear less attractive to other men but then wearning expensive, natural looking wigs that seem to defear the original purpose of shaving their head.
2) According to Rabbi Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D, the Talmud states that the whole purpose of following mitzvot in Galut is not to forget them upon return to Israel. So, how that ultra-orthodox who are living in diaspora reconsile their living in Galut whereas there is a clear and mandatory obligation to settle in Eretz Israel? Even if of these Jews do not agree with the state of Israel and ruling mafia, should not they settle the land once the opportunity presents itself and they are capable of living there, which they all can do right now. How do they explain them being in Galut? Is there Halachic sources that explain and approve them being in Galut?
Thank you,
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2007, 06:12:43 PM »
This thing with Yankel Rosenberg doesn't sit well with me. There must be something we can legally do to make Dinkins pay for his crime of restraining the police that day.