Author Topic: Obama Was Elected or Selected? You Be the Judge  (Read 962 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Obama Was Elected or Selected? You Be the Judge
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 10:06:36 PM »
He was selected they wanted him to face McCain and they want him to win

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 10:22:47 PM »
I say selected and only because of 2 reasons that I can fathom: The demons, oops I mean democrats (Freudian slip, sorry) want to make it look as if we're giving EVERYONE a chance, no matter how slimy and disgusting the candidate. Also, they don't want a riot. Could you imagine if Osama Hussein Obama didn't get the nomination? What if he doesn't get the election, then what happens?  ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 10:26:46 PM »
I am no Hillary fan in fact I can't stand the witch, but I feel she was robbed by her own party she spent her career devouted.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 10:29:13 PM »
Bongo Obama is the Manchurian Candidate in the presidential freakshow.  Many of the Hillary supporters, who are either mad because she lost, or are fed up with the Dems, will go with McCain.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 12:13:19 AM »
Hillary was screwed over bigtime. She won the popular vote and would have handily won the electoral vote too if Michigan and Florida had been counted. The excuse the party brass gave was that those states violated party rules by holding an early primary, but you know full well that if Obongo had taken them, they would have granted a stay or exception for this primary season. Nobody, especially within the Democrats, wants to deny da darkee his victory... ::)