Author Topic: MICHELLE OBAMA STORY MIGHT JUST BE A RUMOR  (Read 985 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
MICHELLE OBAMA STORY MIGHT JUST BE A RUMOR
« on: June 04, 2008, 01:09:54 PM »
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/why-does-anyone-believe-larry-c-johnson   

Why Does Anyone Believe Larry C. Johnson?
The latest nonsense from Larry “Crazy” Johnson’s disinformation site, No Quarter:

Larry Johnson gazes upon his idol Joe Wilson, IV at last year’s Daily Kos confab for lunatics.
Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey
June 2, 2008 

Larry Johnson

I learned over the weekend why the Republicans who have seen the tape of Michelle Obama ranting about “whitey” describe it as “STUNNING.” I have not seen it but I have heard from five separate sources who have spoken directly with people who have seen the tape. It features Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan. They are sitting on a panel at Jeremiah Wright’s Church when Michelle makes her intemperate remarks. Whoops!! When that image comes out it will enter the politcal [sic] ads hall of fame. It will be right up there with the little girl plucking daisy petals in the famous 1964 ad LBJ used against Barry Goldwater.

Barack may have quit his church but his religious problems are not over. Barack Obama has a Nation of Islam problem that will receive more attention in the coming days. Before Barack came on the scene, THE MAN in his political district was Louis Farrakhan. No one could take Alice Palmer’s seat without Farrakhan’s blessing. No one. I do not fault Barack Obama for seeking out the blessing of Farrakhan, but the story of what was done behind the scenes to get rid of Barack’s predecessor—Alice Palmer—has not been told. A knowledgeable source tells me that Tony Rezko played a direct role in this feat. And Rezko has been tight with Farrakhan.

It also should come as no surprise that Barack hired two members of the Nation of Islam to work on his staff—Jennifer Mason and Cynthia K. Miller. (And no, I am not merely recycling info initially reported by Debbie Schlussel. I have two independent Chicago sources for this info.) If Jeremiah Wright and Michael Pfleger had kept their yaps buttoned none of this would mean much. But the fact that both men have been—until scrubbed from the website in recent weeks—listed as spiritual advisors to Barack Obama and also are very close to Louis Farrakhan, forces the question about Barack’s faith and beliefs.

In probing those matters we begin to understand that the Nation of Islam has been a critical component of Barack Obama’s base of support. And, I am told, Louis Farrakhan has been careful to use Tony Rezko as the intermediary in his relationship with Barack. This is not guilt by association, this is guilt because of actual relationship. Farrakhan, Wright, and Pfleger are each on tape in various settings spewing the most vile racists garbage in the guise of preaching. Barack Obama, up to this point, has tried to pretend he had no idea that these men had these thoughts or said these things.

NONSENSE!! He knew and he knows. And the gig will be up when the Michelle tape hits the airwaves. One source described how this tape was acquired. Let’s just say that one of the republican [sic] candidates who is no longer in the race, but had a dandy oppo research capability, uncovered this gem. If Republican poohbahs have their way the tape will remain on ice until October. But when it comes out, Barack will be permanently branded with the Nation of Islam. That’s not a winning platform in November. And Barack’s bundlers understand this threat. I also have learned some major financial backers are asking the Barack team about the tape and are being stonewalled. It is a wild card in the political campaign that has not yet played out.

We have refrained from commenting on this preposterous rumor because it is such a transparent ploy from a man who is (in my opinion) a notorious America-hating buffoon and pathological liar.

Apparently, many people on the internet have the memory spans of mayflies.

But lest we forget, and as I pointed out in another venue, this the same Larry Johnson who insisted that the US had nothing to worry about from terrorism — in the July 20, 2001 edition of the New York Times:

The Declining Terrorist Threat
By LARRY C. JOHNSON

July 10, 2001

Judging from news reports and the portrayal of villains in our popular entertainment, Americans are bedeviled by fantasies about terrorism. They seem to believe that terrorism is the greatest threat to the United States and that it is becoming more widespread and lethal. They are likely to think that the United States is the most popular target of terrorists. And they almost certainly have the impression that extremist Islamic groups cause most terrorism.

None of these beliefs are based in fact…

I hope for a world where facts, not fiction, determine our policy. While terrorism is not vanquished, in a world where thousands of nuclear warheads are still aimed across the continents, terrorism is not the biggest security challenge confronting the United States, and it should not be portrayed that way.

This is the same Larry Johnson who said this about Osama Bin Laden in a Fall, 2000 interview with PBS:

So, we recognize that he’s the threat. He’s serious about wanting to kill Americans, but as long as he’s in Afghanistan, as long as he doesn’t have access to a cell phone, as long as he can’t just hop on a plane and travel wherever he wants without fear of being arrested, his ability to plan and conduct terrorist operations is extremely limited. We have to recognize [that] he would like to do a lot of damage. He would like to kill Americans, but wanting to is different from being able to, having the full capabilities in place.

This is the same Larry Johnson who claims “big tobacco” is a bigger threat to our country’s security than is terrorism.

This is the same Larry Johnson who works with Ray McGovern and other turncoats to try to get intelligence officers to betray their country.

This is the same Larry Johnson who has threatened people online for posting about his brilliant career.

This is the same Larry Johnson who vouched for Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson, along every step of their shameful race to the gutter. (Indeed, no lie was too preposterous.)

This is the same Larry Johnson who vouched for the story that Karl Rove had been indicted:

Democratic Underground - Larry Johnson “Leopold Had Multiple Sources”
Larry Johnson

Sun May-14-06 02:17 AM

It is not just Jason Leopold. Joe Wilson heard the same from other sources. And, more importantly, Jason is reporting based on multiple, more than two, sources. His editors realized what a big story this is and did the appropriate checking before posting.

They are called Truth Out for a reason. Getting the truth out.

This is the same Larry Johnson who said that Karl Rove’s mother, who committed suicide in 1981, killed herself because of her son:

Karl is a shameless bastard. Small wonder his mother killed herself. Once she discovered what a despicable soul she had spawned she apparently saw no other way out. It would be one thing if his vile tactics were simply mere smears of politicians like Kerry and Murtha. They are big boys and should be able to defend themselves quite ably against this turd.

In other words, this man is (in my opinion) a hate-filled lunatic who will say or do anything for attention.

And yet so many are willing to believe his latest gibberings.

Why is that?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: MICHELLE OBAMA STORY MIGHT JUST BE A RUMOR
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 01:34:33 PM »
Hopefully it wont be a rumor and it comes out and hurt Obama

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: MICHELLE OBAMA STORY MIGHT JUST BE A RUMOR
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 01:46:14 PM »
I used to share this sentiment... that this was just a silly rumor.  But that was before yesterday (6/3) (that article was printed in 6/2).

That is before the Bob Beckel bombshell.  Bob is not a wacko.. and Bob LOVES obama.  He refused over and over to accept that the reverend wright fiasco would have legs. He is not a crazy conspiracy wacko either.   But watch that video of him... and you will have serious doubts that this is a hoax.

Brian