General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For February 11 Broadcast

(1/8) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Dear Chaim,

1st Point: How would we develop Mount Lebanon such as for tourism?

2nd Point: Someone mentioned The Shah of Iran on a previous show. I was going to ask you if he was a real Muslim but then I heard your answer. Did he want to kill infidels at all? Was he a good person or a Righteous Gentile? Did he like The Jews?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

judeanoncapta:
Shalom Chaim, Here goes,

You have said multiple times that Israel can destroy Iran's nuclear capability. Are you sure about this? According to what I have read they have hundreds of sites, many of them underground. Is this really an operation that can be accomplished?

I heard the audio of Craig Winn on JTF and then went ahead and listened to his entire audio book Prophet of Doom. Throughout the book he uses what he believes to be the Shem Hameforash. The Name he uses starts with Y and A and ends with a sound like the english word "WAY". I have been careful not to write it and pronounce it because of the admonition in the Mishna but I am wondering if I am wrong in doing so. You and I both know nekudot and know that he got them wrong. The nekudot are not patakh, tzere like he says. They are shva, cholem, kamatz. Therefore, is it wrong to pronounce it in the incorrect manner that Craig Winn does?

Thank you Chaim bye

Maimonides:
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

How will a Kahanist government in Israel enforce the Shabbat? Will they turn off electricity to private homes, and shut down cell phone towers? What if someone has an private electric generator or a satellite phone?
Will cars not be allowed on the road?

I am not trying to question the Jewish faith, but just would like to know what to expect. If this is what Hashem wants then I will support it 100% without question!

jsullivan:
Yacov Menashe has asked me to post this.

This thread is some background information about Sarah, from before she repented. Under advisement from Jimmy Sullivan, I un-banned her after she asked to be allowed to come back. She has offered her apoligies later on in this thread. She's a white Anglo-Saxon in England whose grandparents converted to Islam. Her father is a Moroccan Arab. She said she doesn't believe in killing Non-Muslims and is just someone working hard on her academic work. I had asked if "With proper education, can we get her to leave Islam or is she just lying to the infidels?". She seemed to me like a typical white girl who had only been brainwashed. She seems like many people who were born into Islam and don't know a thing about the religion they were born into.

Do you believe she is sincere?

Global Warming is a Hoax:
Dear Chaim, now with Hillary Arafat and Barack Obamaination being the two front runners for the Democratic nominees for president, dont you think its save to say that JTF should do EVERYTHING in it's power to endorse Hillary even we hope she dies from 100 STD's. I know that you can not even fathom the fact of homeless black savages urinating and defacating on the white house lawn, while crack pipes and syringe needles are being used in the oval office. What should we do. Kol Tuv -Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version