Author Topic: Why is Nader so antiIsrael, isn't the idiot a Lebanese Christian?  (Read 1391 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer

Wikipedia says he's a Maronite Christian:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Nader

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Why is Nader so antiIsrael, isn't the idiot a Lebanese Christian?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 11:31:29 PM »
Italian Zionist, I have the utmost respect for the Christian members of this forum.  I think they're wonderful.  However, the Arab Christians, from what I've seen are a different story all together.  They seem to side politically, racially and socially with the Muslims.  From what I understand, they view Jesus, not as the son of Jews, but as the first fakestinian.

That fat, frightening ugly old hag, Helen Thomas is another example of this type.  Aside from being a rabid Bush hater, and against the war in Iraq.  She is very pro fakestinian.  She's also from Lebanon.  She's one of the White House press correspondents.  In fact at one press conference, she kept badgering Ari Fleischer about 50 years of "occupation."  When she tried her shtik with Tony Snow, he told her she spouting the Hezbollah position.

Then there's James Zogby, who does those Zogby polls.  He's a Christian of Lebananese descent.   

Hanan Ashwari, the former mouthpiece of Yasser Arafat and girlfriend of Peter Jennings is also Christian. 

The late George Habash, who headed the Popular Front For the Liberation of Fakestine was another. 

Now I don't mean to slander a whole group of people.  There are some good people among them, such as Brigitte Gabriel.  If I think of others, I'll let you know. 

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 11:38:25 PM »
Lisa,
But didn't the Musilims terrorize the Lebanese Christians throughout history?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 11:40:01 PM »
Yes they did.  That's all the more reason why I don't understand them identifying politically, and in other ways, with the Muslims. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 01:53:12 AM »
I have to dissagree here.  I know some VERY righteous lebanese christians who support Israel.  I'm sure there are a higher percentage of anti-semitic lebanese Christians than western Christians... but I still think that the majority are not pro-muslim.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 02:43:45 AM »
Ralph Nader helped expose Obama's anti-Israel views.

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 03:16:12 AM »
yea i don't get why nader is soooo anti-israel, its stupid, its the main reason i don't support him
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 04:44:28 AM »
yea i don't get why nader is soooo anti-israel, its stupid, its the main reason i don't support him

I hate nader he's pro arab muSSlim Nazi.