Author Topic: Shalom y'all  (Read 2846 times)

Offline iratollah

• New JTFer
Shalom y'all
« on: June 27, 2008, 01:21:36 AM »
Howdy from this Texas Jewboy.  I just found this forum while searching about Jews and gun ownership.  Not sure that I agree with many of the positions I've seen on the JTF home page, but I am a strong believer in Jews being able to protect themselves.  I'm not especially pleased with some of the overt bigotry I've seen in some of the posts here.

I've done some grass root organizing to successfully disrupt activities of a local anti-Israel/antisemitic group and I'm working to make things difficult for the Messianic Jews who seek the destruction of Judaism through conversion. 

I'll probably lurk for a bit to determine if this board is a good fit  :D and I'll try to contribute meaningful posts.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 06:14:50 AM by iratollah »
L'Olam Lo
it is socially unacceptable to be ahead of your time

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Shalom y'all
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 06:46:19 AM »
Welcome O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 08:50:06 AM »
Welcome to the JTF forums, as a fellow gun enthusiast, glad to have you aboard.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 09:06:40 AM »
Welcome

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 09:51:09 AM »
Welcome Aboard.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 09:53:34 AM »
Welcome.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 10:47:54 AM »
  Welcome a board! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 11:21:56 AM »
Welcome to JTF!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 09:51:37 PM »
Howdy from this Texas Jewboy.  I just found this forum while searching about Jews and gun ownership.  Not sure that I agree with many of the positions I've seen on the JTF home page, but I am a strong believer in Jews being able to protect themselves.  I'm not especially pleased with some of the overt bigotry I've seen in some of the posts here.

I've done some grass root organizing to successfully disrupt activities of a local anti-Israel/antisemitic group and I'm working to make things difficult for the Messianic Jews who seek the destruction of Judaism through conversion.  I'm also active with the Holocaust Museum here in my hometown.

All of my family shoots and my teenage daughter is one of the top ranked female rifle shooters in the state with her own AR15.

I'll probably lurk for a bit to determine if this board is a good fit and I'll try to contribute meaningful posts.

Welcome Iratolla,

If you have any concerns about any views expressed here the best thing to do is ask it on the AskJTF show. Chaim is wonderful at explaining the JTF platform.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.