Author Topic: Are you sick of traitors and rats?  (Read 721 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Are you sick of traitors and rats?
« on: June 19, 2008, 12:22:01 PM »
I know I am, I think it is time now more then ever after what has been going over the last few days to unite even more so.  Now I am trying to grab attention of new people to join.  And I know it sucks that we are dealing right now with a bunch of aholes (pardon the language) with some Nazi whore liar scum of the earth.  But we can outshine these pigs everyone of them.    We do need to have Chaim get into Israel and lead Israel.  I myself am working to be a leader in this country to bring back what our founding fathers had in mind.  My nation is in trouble who may elect a black muslim.  I hope these traitors eat their heart out..  I bet splinter groups have not gotten the attention of RUSH LIMBAUGH, SEAN HANNITY, MARK LEVINE AND MICHAEL REAGAN.  Let's see anyone of them become any form of big shots.   There is a saying in Italian, if you are not willing to stand with us and fight then step out of the way.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!