Author Topic: Why I think having Obama as the democratic candidate is good.  (Read 677 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Many people in my family have been die-hard democrats that idolize JFK , and to a lesser degree, Hillary Clinton.  They are not anti-American or hippies, but have been partisan democrats becuase they've been raised to believe that the Dems our their party. 

I for one, don't support either party... but I have explained to them that the GOP is the lesser of two evils.. but they've never listened to me.  But now that Obama is the dem candidate... he has done what I could NEVER have done. Both my grandmother and brother have confided that they will vote for the GOP for the first time in their life. My mom... may even switch.. and she hates Bush more than you can possibly imagine.

For the first time... its like everyone is on the same page here.  People who love/like America and christianity/judaism.. and have pride in our culture and heritage are on the same team... and the Americans who hate America and Judeo-christianity are all on the other team. 

I still hate Mccaine.. and nearly everyone else on the GOP, but I find myself rooting for them like never before.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Why I think having Obama as the democratic candidate is good.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 03:28:14 AM »
My mother is in the same boat
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh