Author Topic: Will Hillary ever quit?  (Read 3022 times)

Offline John Nada

• New JTFer
Will Hillary ever quit?
« on: June 01, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »
It's obvious she is finished.  Her party turned on her and she can't except it.  So why won't she just step down?  Obviously she wants to to keep attention and momentum away from Obama, because if she can't be the next president, she will do what she can to stop Obama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Will Hillary ever quit?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
It's obvious she is finished.  Her party turned on her and she can't except it.  So why won't she just step down?  Obviously she wants to to keep attention and momentum away from Obama, because if she can't be the next president, she will do what she can to stop Obama.
Its her campaign and she should be the one who decides when its time to toss in the towel. Just because the Democrat party painted themselves into a corner by propping up an affirmative action candidate like Obama does not mean that Hillery should bow down to the misguided whims of the party. She need to run this thing right to the very end and exhaust all possibilities.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 08:47:25 PM »
I generally don't like it when politicians win because other politicians step back. The voters have to decide. If it is still possible for Hillary to win, she should give the voters the respect that they deserve.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 09:02:58 PM »
On the other hand ... I would be really happy if Obama would quit :)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 09:06:50 PM »
   Sadly enough she is the best of three evils. Anything that she can do to take donations or any support away from Obama is good. Democrats want her to drop out because she is weekening her party, and that is the only thing good about these elections.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 10:45:02 PM »
I'd rather she stay in and try to hurt Obama
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 11:30:53 PM »
Obama is a muZlim.  Hillary is Evita. This is ALL quite frightening. Be AFRAID, be VERY afraid.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 02:56:41 AM »
Hillary just won a landslide victory and yet the party has chosen Obama.  She's RIGHT behind Obama and yet he's acting like he's the nominee.  All the party leaders and him are patronizing her saying, "good job little girl."  I can't believe I have sympathy for her but Obama and his supporters are the worst of the worst. What is happening to this country when Hillary is the lesser of two evils!!!???

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »
For years she and other democrats did everything in their power to support affirmative action and other left wing ideas that harmed white people. Now Hillary is reaping the fruits of what she did to others.

It IS unfair that Barack Obama is getting the nomination when she is more qualified than he is. However, she didn't seem to have a lot of compassion when this was happening to other white people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 08:14:06 AM »
i hope that their party gets angrily divided and a third party forms..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 08:40:30 AM »
For years she and other democrats did everything in their power to support affirmative action and other left wing ideas that harmed white people. Now Hillary is reaping the fruits of what she did to others.

It IS unfair that Barack Obama is getting the nomination when she is more qualified than he is. However, she didn't seem to have a lot of compassion when this was happening to other white people.

This is one of the best responses that I have ever heard on this forum. It needs to be made more visible.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 07:31:49 PM »

This is one of the best responses that I have ever heard on this forum. It needs to be made more visible.

Thank you :)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »

If Hillary doesn't see a realistic path to the Presidency in 2008,   she could prove to be an asset in helping defeat Barack Hussein Obama.   Hillary probably will use a covert approach,    in order to preserve her status in the Democrat party.       Even if Hillary decides to become Obama's running mate,  if offered the "  opportunity ",     Hillary might come to the conclusion that her future Presidential hopes depend on the ticket losing the 2008 General Election.     If Obama wins the election,  barring something happening to Obama while in office,   the earliest Hillary can run for President again is in 2016.   She will be 68 at that time.     

Hillary's best chance at becoming President is if Obama loses in 2008 and that she runs in 2012.      At that time,   John McCain will be 76.     With the Democrats likely controlling Congress at the time of the 2012 campaign,     McCain's approval rating likely will be low.     In essence,   the American public will use McCain as a scapegoat to the inevitable problems a Democrat controlled Congress would cause.   Whether McCain decides to run for re-election or not,   the Republicans would be very vulnerable in their attempt to keep the White House.       

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »

If Hillary doesn't see a realistic path to the Presidency in 2008,   she could prove to be an asset in helping defeat Barack Hussein Obama.   Hillary probably will use a covert approach,    in order to preserve her status in the Democrat party.       Even if Hillary decides to become Obama's running mate,  if offered the "  opportunity ",     Hillary might come to the conclusion that her future Presidential hopes depend on the ticket losing the 2008 General Election.     If Obama wins the election,  barring something happening to Obama while in office,   the earliest Hillary can run for President again is in 2016.   She will be 68 at that time.     

Hillary's best chance at becoming President is if Obama loses in 2008 and that she runs in 2012.      At that time,   John McCain will be 76.     With the Democrats likely controlling Congress at the time of the 2012 campaign,     McCain's approval rating likely will be low.     In essence,   the American public will use McCain as a scapegoat to the inevitable problems a Democrat controlled Congress would cause.   Whether McCain decides to run for re-election or not,   the Republicans would be very vulnerable in their attempt to keep the White House.       

One of the few good reasons to get McCain into office even for one term is the fact that possibly two Supreme Court Justices may retire in the next four years and McCain has said he would appoint conservative judges who would follow the constitution. This is something we know there is no chance of getting from Hillery or Obama. Since judges can serve for life this is something that would be very valuable to get even if the price the country has to pay is loosing the White House in 2012.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 07:05:08 AM »
Maybe you haven't realized it yet, but Obama is worse than Hillary. 
She shouldn't quit and should take it to the convention.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 07:07:25 AM »
HILLARY RECEIVED MORE VOTES THEN OBAMA
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 08:54:14 AM »
I sent a message to Hitlery Clinton asking her to stay in the race. We should all do so. In the very worst case, her party will waste postage sending junk mail to you. Any letters with postage paid stamps on them can be stuffed with heavy stuff so the campaign has to pay for it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »
Problem arises if she agrees to become VP.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 07:12:12 PM »
ah poor hillary leave her alone! she shoulda won :)
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 08:55:27 PM »
Every I go, I see Osama signs, even in white suburban neighborhoods. I don't see one McCain sign. I don't even see Hitlery signs anymore.

Out of the 3, I prefer Hitlery. McCain is so bad that I would vote Democrat if Hitlery was the Democrat candidate so I don't understand why most Democrats won't do the same and vote Republican against Osama. My dad said he will vote Republican for the first time in his life in Presidential election. My mom and my sister want to be kikes when they vote and will vote for Osama just because he's the Democrat and my mom said he announced he supports a united Jerusalem. I think that was just taqiyya on his part. My mom thought what my dad said about Osama was racist. My mom said she prefers Osama because Democrats try to help the average person such as with health care so she thought it was racist when my dad told her that Democrats only help the schvartzas who have 7 illegitimate children. Osama is part of that problem.

You have to work on your mom and sister Yacov you can't let them vote for Obama. I was watching Obama talk about supporting Israel yesterday and he is such a bad lier. His eye was twitching and his nose was wrinkled as he was speaking about how close America and Israel are. It was plain to see it was killing him to speak them words. You have until November to get them to change their mind. Tell them they are to young to be New Deal Democrats.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 07:10:41 AM »
Every I go, I see Osama signs, even in white suburban neighborhoods. I don't see one McCain sign. I don't even see Hitlery signs anymore.

Out of the 3, I prefer Hitlery. McCain is so bad that I would vote Democrat if Hitlery was the Democrat candidate so I don't understand why most Democrats won't do the same and vote Republican against Osama. My dad said he will vote Republican for the first time in his life in Presidential election. My mom and my sister want to be kikes when they vote and will vote for Osama just because he's the Democrat and my mom said he announced he supports a united Jerusalem. I think that was just taqiyya on his part. My mom thought what my dad said about Osama was racist. My mom said she prefers Osama because Democrats try to help the average person such as with health care so she thought it was racist when my dad told her that Democrats only help the schvartzas who have 7 illegitimate children. Osama is part of that problem.

I'm so glad that my parents are both Kahanists who would never support Osama. I never knew the Rav on a personal level, but my parents did. They invited him to my Bar Mitzva, but he didn't get the invitation in time because they sent it to Israel and he was in New York at the time.