Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about the Michelle Osama "whitey" tape?  (Read 1049 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Does anyone know anything about the Michelle Osama "whitey" tape?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:52:25 PM »
I don't know how much you've heard, but there is supposed to exist a video with Mrs. Hussein ranting at Wright's church about the harm 'whitey' has done to blacks.
There has been speculation as to who has it. Hillary was supposed to have it, and have somebody release it yesterday in time to take Hussein down and put herself in the driver's seat. That didn't happen.

Reputable websites have  said that the Republicans have it and will release it as an 'October surprize". They say four or five big names in politics have verified this. It was also mentioned by reputable people on Fox several times.
Today Obama denied such a video exists and said it was more 'dirt' and the result of vicious emails against him.

Anyway, we shall see. We will have to hope and pray it does exist.
Personally, I think it does.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 10:13:57 PM »
I thought at first there was one, but with lack of materializing of this video, I think it's just a rumor designed to harm the Obama campaign. I just hope that it's done as much harm as was intended.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 10:36:17 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it.

But I do hope it's true.
I can see the headlines now...

"So much for unity!"  ;D
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal