Author Topic: is this to be our last yom yerushalayim...?  (Read 1936 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
is this to be our last yom yerushalayim...?
« on: June 01, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »
i want to use this space to warn you all of another potential threat to our welfare and representation within is. govt.

a man you all have heard of eldad is walking around as if he were the second coming of kahane... he is not... do not trust this man... he is a plant to divert our vote from a true rep. of our ideals... i heard this man speak last year at the afsi dinner in l.a.... he couldn't bring the name of G-d to his lips... rav meir said over and over again... "anyone who cannot speak of Hashem surely will turn to basar v'dam (flesh and blood) for his succor..." and as rav binyamin wrote... the system in isr. is broken... the yeshua cannot come from within... it must be torn down, overhauled and replaced...

don't be fooled... eldad is just another shill for the slime... just another rasha sent out to dupe us into believing... like bibi and sharon before him... yemach shemam v'zichram... don't be taken in and fall for this artifice yet again...

feiglin is also a false-messiah... when he had a chance to come out and send in hebrew to his constituents b'aretz the facts that gil-white proves that the origins of the plo were of nazi-creation via the mufti... he refused and only sent it out in english to his flunkies in america... the one sure-fire thing to turn oslo over on its head and he refuses to do it... feiglin is compromised... do not look unto him for your salvation...

there is no one and nothing that can save us except Hashem and if we won't rise up and revolt on our own we may... G-d forbid... be in for a long, long wait still... for barring moshiach who will only come at last either at the very bitter end if we are not zoche or if we are found worthy only when we show some guts and true mesirat nefesh... then the only other thing which can at least stave-off elimination is a coup d'etat by the idf which is unfortunately totally out of our hands and beyond our control...

this is where we stand today... 40 years since the greatest jewish event in the last 2500 years... a nes we have squandered and are now in danger of losing due to our sins of inaction and apathy... because of our fear of man... and rav meir warned us... Hashem works in 40 year cycles... and this is already the 41st year... and we've done nothing... not even closed the site down to all... and we just sit and watch as "jackals prowl over" and we don't even shed a tear nor rend our garments...

if we lose yerushalayim and har habayit... chas v'chalilah... it will have been our own damn fault... forget about the the chilonim... they don't know what these places mean... they don't know its true worth and value... but it is we who supposedly do... and yet we are letting them go without a fight...? the o-u in america abstains on a vote and doesn't quit an org. that agrees to give up yerushalayim...? madness i say... surely we have all gone insane... because real jews wouldn't accept these kinds of deeds from their so-called leadership... "heads would roll..." ah but alas then we must not be real jews...

then what are we...? as hillel hazaken said... "if i am not for myself... who will be for me...? if i am only for myself... what am i...? and if not now... when...?" time... people... time... we have run out of time... time to pay the piper... we will receive what we have earned... it's do or die now... just some thoughts to consider as we say hallel tomorrow... nik. in great sadness... out...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:45:01 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: is this to be our last yom yerushalayim...?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 04:40:47 PM »
Some good points but I think the gil-white criticism is off.  Feiglin has produced many articles in Hebrew and English calling Oslo what it is and published a book where one could easily see his views, whether your hebrew-speaking or an american lackey.  He stated in the book that the Mufti had travelled to Germany to learn how the gas chambers worked and had planned to create his own even mapped out a location in the Dotan valley where he planned to gas the Jews of Israel.  This was also in his response to Rabbi Lichtenstein's call to IDF soldiers to obey orders for expulsion, which Feiglin opposed and wrote against.

But in terms of politics, you're right.  Feiglin has not showed anything since that likud primary.  Just completely disappeared off the map seemingly.  There doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 04:43:28 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »
what feiglin wrote in that book is a lie... the mufti went to germany to convince hitler to genocide the jews of europe and then to come and do so in the middle east... at the time hitler still only wanted to throw us all out of europe... gil-white proves it was the mufti who sold the bastard on the "final solution..." not the other way around...

just go to hirhome.com and see for yourself... read the article... "how the plo emerged..." nik.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 02:46:25 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 11:51:24 PM »
what feiglin wrote in that book is a lie... the mufti went to germany to convince hitler to genocide the jews of europe and then to come and do so in the middle east... at the time hitler still only wanted to throw us all out of europe... gil-white proves it was the mufti who sold the bastard on the "final solution..." not the other way around...

just go to hirhome.com and see for yourself... read the article... "how the plo emerged..." nik.

It's not a lie.  I think maybe you misunderstood what I wrote.  First off, it was not "gil-white" that proves the mufti conceptualized, promoted, and planned the final solution with top Nazis.  It was the Eichmann trial that proved that.  Secondly, think about it for a second.  The mufti yimach shemo still wouldn't have known how to ACTUALLY MAKE AND RUN gas chambers.  He would have had to go to Germany where they were up and running to learn what to do.  I mean do you really think that sand-monkey would know how to build a gas chamber, let alone build anything for that matter?   I'm sure he still would have hired german nazi war criminals to help him make his own anyway.  Afterall he was just a dumb sand monkey that wanted to butcher millions of Jews.   

The Feiglin account does not contradict what we know about the Mufti's role in the Shoah.  He planned to "finish the job" on his own end in EY (in dotan valley) for whatever Jews managed to get through the British-Laborzionist collusion with the Mufti in keeping Europe's Jews out and condemned to death in Europe.  These Jews that got through or were otherwise already in the mandate were the ones who founded the state and the ones he sought to slaughter in war.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 01:08:28 AM »
i only have one question and one comment for you... ready...?

did you read the essay by gil-white...?

if not... don't talk to me until you have...

at least be open-minded enough and intellectually honest enough to learn some new facts that better explain what has happened to our people and why we are all in such a dire matzav... nik. out...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 01:25:38 AM »
i only have one question and one comment for you... ready...?

did you read the essay by gil-white...?

if not... don't talk to me until you have...

at least be open-minded enough and intellectually honest enough to learn some new facts that better explain what has happened to our people and why we are all in such a dire matzav... nik. out...

I DID READ THAT ARTICLE NIK!!!

Tell me what I have said that is wrong? 

Unfortunately, Gil-white doesn't know enough about Feiglin to really make an assessment about whether or not he is willing to fight the PLO or not.  He makes an assumption, but knowing what I have read and what Feiglin openly states frequently in his talks and articles, I know gil-white has jumped to a conclusion there.

The fact is you can't find fault with what I am saying you are just criticizing me because I don't think everything gil-white said is the gospel.  He did do good research but he is essentially mudslinging at feiglin.   Let's put it this way, you and I both know why the JTF mass movement is the only option.  But Feiglin's problems are not that he is unwilling to fight the PLO.  Far from it.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 07:41:35 AM »
I don't see the article on hirhome's site.  What's the name of it?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »
rational... "how did the plo emerge..."

kwr... sorry for jumping to a conclusion... i'll get back to you later on feiglin... again i'm sorry... mosh

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
my point kwr... is that gil-white writes in one of his essays... that feiglin got in touch with him and begged him not to lump him in with all the other jewish so-called "leaders" (sic)... who were betraying their fellow jews by not revealing the truth about the plo's formation... specifically fatah's... feiglin said he would be sending out a newsletter to his mailing list doing what gil-white said should be done... so gil-white withheld judgement of feiglin... but then he saw that he had been played as feiglin only sent it out in english to his supporters in the u.s. and did not send out the info in hebrew within eretz yisroel... this is gil-white's testimony and i believe him... feiglin is a fraud and a coward... especially he is a disappointment because of his past great work with zu artzenu against oslo and he is an utter heartbreak because he says he stands for the same things we do... but then he backs down for whatever reason... fear or corruption... doesn't matter which...

why is all this important...? because demonstrating that the whole oslo process is based on the same nazism of "the final solution" and that the u.s. too participates in this ploy is of course without a doubt the single most effective way to launch an uprising and revolt of jews worldwide to stop this death and deception before it brings another holocaust in its wake... there is no better way of foiling the oslo death-process/road-map back to auschwitz than getting this information out all over eretz yisroel and worldwide as well... exposure of the lies and all of the liars i have been saying here for years now is our one last hope and the only way to go to save our nation and land... nik. out...

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 11:19:08 AM by nikmatdam »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 09:24:12 AM »
More of you should read it.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 11:20:21 AM »
why was my last post on this thread removed...? i want an explanation... nik.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 12:02:36 PM »
why was my last post on this thread removed...? i want an explanation... nik.

Which post?  I didn't notice any post having been removed.  It must have occurred before I posted "More of you should read it."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
here's b'erech what i wrote... watch what happens to it... and someone tell shlomo... he guaranteed me that no one would mess with my stuff anymore...

"kwr... you are cutting feiglin way too much slack... here's someone... a jew at that... who has the chance to derail the oslo death process and does not take that opportunity due to fear or corruption... it doesn't matter which... what would you say of someone... a jew... who had a shot at taking hitler out and thereby saving scores of jewish lives but didn't take that shot because he was too afraid or was paid off with a prestigious position...? i believe you would call him the same things i would... either a coward or a traitor or both... well these two cases are exactly alike... there is no difference between them..." so... "if the shoe fits..." nik. out... 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 03:24:42 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »
After watching one "last Jewish hope" after another become corrupted when attempting to work within the Israeli "system" of government, it becomes increasingly clear that the entire system and framework of Israeli Government must be done away with; dismantled and blotted from memory.

It is indeed a contagious poison of the soul; devised by crooks and and scoundrels only for the purpose of maintaining their power as an oligarchy of a few rich families.

It corrupts even those who vow to change it...soon they learn that all that is necessary to maintain power with its trappings of new cars, nice homes, gifts and trips, is to continue promising "real change" to the Israeli electorate.

This system would actually resemble our American system, were it not for the existential threats to survival which don't allow for "compromises".

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 02:38:06 PM »
exactly... couldn't have said it any better myself... in fact this is precisely what rav binyamin kahane hy"d taught us repeatedly... "the system is broken and can no longer be repaired from within... only from without..." nik. out...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 10:41:24 PM »
my point kwr... is that gil-white writes in one of his essays... that feiglin got in touch with him and begged him not to lump him in with all the other jewish so-called "leaders" (sic)... who were betraying their fellow jews by not revealing the truth about the plo's formation... specifically fatah's... feiglin said he would be sending out a newsletter to his mailing list doing what gil-white said should be done... so gil-white withheld judgement of feiglin... but then he saw that he had been played as feiglin only sent it out in english to his supporters in the u.s. and did not send out the info in hebrew within eretz yisroel... this is gil-white's testimony and i believe him... feiglin is a fraud and a coward... especially he is a disappointment because of his past great work with zu artzenu against oslo and he is an utter heartbreak because he says he stands for the same things we do... but then he backs down for whatever reason... fear or corruption... doesn't matter which...

why is all this important...? because demonstrating that the whole oslo process is based on the same nazism of "the final solution" and that the u.s. too participates in this ploy is of course without a doubt the single most effective way to launch an uprising and revolt of jews worldwide to stop this death and deception before it brings another holocaust in its wake... there is no better way of foiling the oslo death-process/road-map back to auschwitz than getting this information out all over eretz yisroel and worldwide as well... exposure of the lies and all of the liars i have been saying here for years now is our one last hope and the only way to go to save our nation and land... nik. out...

You make a good point, it seems my post was also deleted during the transition period but it seems like you read it and responded to what I wrote.  You're right that that is the most effective way to combat the continuing oslo process, and I don't know why Feiglin would choose to hide it.  He's either naive, afraid, or other worse options.  Perhaps he thinks he will ruin his chances of political power.  But we in JTF have no such fears.  We tell it like it is.  I would tend to think it would get him more support if he spoke up so really I can't tell you what the hesitation there stems from.  I don't want to throw mud at him, but I know not to put my hopes in his program, which has been absent and done nothing since the likud primary.  They were on a tour here in the US raising money but what does the money go toward, I haven't seen them do anything in Israel AT ALL....