Author Topic: George Soros' Daily Kos Attacks Us  (Read 9165 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: George Soros' Daily Kos Attacks Us
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 06:49:12 AM »
The author probably only cares about the us-election.
I have a feeling that he just wanted to put the phrases "Jews against Obama" next to "terrorist group".
So that Jewish voters get the feeling in the back of their minds that Jews who vote against Obama are a group of terrorist.

Therefore we should present it like this:
"Jews are agaist Obama because Obama supports terrorist groups"

By the way:
The reason why Daily Cos shows that article is irrelevant.
What matters is the effect and how we react best.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 07:06:29 AM »
This is part of JTF growing. We have to take the rough with the smooth I guess.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 10:42:39 AM »
I have to give Daily KOS traitors credit --They are expert at writing Communist/Marxist propaganda jam-packed with lies, perfectly constructed, to evoke an immediate emotional response of hate in the reader.

Readers simply come away full of "self-righteous fury" and "hate for JTF"; never once questioning the credentials of the professional liar who writes the propaganda.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 12:29:15 PM »
Incredible news!  One of my marketing suggestions for JTF back in the winter was to get in to a major publication of some sort. Well here you go! It wold be great if people could post comments on the Kos page. You have to sign up and become a member.

GREAT JOB Golden Pheasant!!! If it were not for you this would never have happened.

Everyone keep spreading the word and posting all over the web!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2008, 12:47:12 PM »
Incredible news!  One of my marketing suggestions for JTF back in the winter was to get in to a major publication of some sort. Well here you go! It wold be great if people could post comments on the Kos page. You have to sign up and become a member.

GREAT JOB Golden Pheasant!!! If it were not for you this would never have happened.

Everyone keep spreading the word and posting all over the web!

This compliment is nice, but I think it was the reply by our good Chaim to Niggemeier's article which started this thing. Even in the translation is Chaim's reply very powerful. I like the way of his argumentation.

First he repeats the accusations against JTF, than he invalidates it and then he attacks.

In the end comes the final attack.

This was a statement of pride, while the leftists waited for an apology. But I serious doubt, that Chaim will ever drop Rabbi Kahne or apologize for the truth to evil people, specially if they come from Germany.  ;D

The leftists don't realize this fact, because the most people apologize even if they have done nothing wrong.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »
All exposure JTF can get is great because it is reaching new people

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »
They're hoping they can label JTF as a terrorist group so the U.S. government shuts it down and puts all the members in jail.  They are more worried about JTF members than Al Qaeda.  Unfortunately for them, everyone here is peaceful and law abiding.  We still have free speech in America but they would love to stop that.  Sadly for them, we're not "play it nice Republicans."  We have some of the most capable and smartest people in the country who will play their own games better than them.  We also have a small thing called truth on our side, which we're not afraid of.  

Who they call terrorists? Chaim who never killed or injured anyone and they falsely wrote he firebombed Lincoln center although it was a tear-gas attack. And yet do they call Abby Hoffman a terrorist? the Black Panthers? no they probably call them  civil right activists. And what about Arafat and Abas who murdered thousands of people- they are called men of peace by theses drek of people.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2008, 07:08:08 PM »
They're hoping they can label JTF as a terrorist group so the U.S. government shuts it down and puts all the members in jail.  They are more worried about JTF members than Al Qaeda.  Unfortunately for them, everyone here is peaceful and law abiding.  We still have free speech in America but they would love to stop that.  Sadly for them, we're not "play it nice Republicans."  We have some of the most capable and smartest people in the country who will play their own games better than them.  We also have a small thing called truth on our side, which we're not afraid of.  

Who they call terrorists? Chaim who never killed or injured anyone and they falsely wrote he firebombed Lincoln center although it was a tear-gas attack. And yet do they call Abby Hoffman a terrorist? the Black Panthers? no they probably call them  civil right activists. And what about Arafat and Abas who murdered thousands of people- they are called men of peace by theses drek of people.

These people are SHAMEFUL and DISGRACEFUL.
 My Personal thoughts on obama being funded totally by Soros---Soros is a P.R. person.. he heard the people 2 years ago say: "OH WOW...what a great speaker this obama is"  So, he gambled it, bc it was a 'good idea'. I bet my mink stole that Soros is DEF. financing obama.. He gave $60,000 to obama senate primaries- that is a FACT.  So, Obama has received DIRTY MONEY.

He is a PLUTOCRAT. Government by the wealthy.
A wealthy class that controls a government.
A government or state in which the wealthy rule.

He is part of some OLIGARCHY- Oligarch: A member of a small governing faction.

It is ALL about the BUCK $$$$. Soros cares about Soros.

Soros is a terrormonger: a person who terrorizes or frightens others.  He is a very frightening person.

Soros has LIED about the fatalities in Iraq: A study that claimed 650,000 people were killed as a result of the invasion of Iraq was partly funded by the antiwar billionaire George Soros.

The ACTUAL is: http://www.iraqbodycount.org/  This is the TRUTH. THIS, is in FACT, an EVERYDAY account.

Soros may be the biggest political fat cat of all time. Convicted in France of insider trading, Soros specializes in weakening or collapsing the currencies of entire nations for his own selfish interests. He is known as the man who broke the Bank of England.
Other people suffer so he can get rich. But journalists don't want to examine the questionable means by which he achieved his wealth because they share his goal of electing Kerry and the Democrats.
 ***If Soros is able to capture the White House and implement his drug policy nationally, millions more people could be led to experiment with dangerous psychoactive substances and damage themselves, their families, and society. 
And WHAT has this to do with obama? Why dont you know??? Obama has been a druggie as well, even admits it.. IN HIS OWN WORDS, we have that on the forum here as well...

Soros:  admitted marijuana user George Soros, who says he tried marijuana "and enjoyed it," doesn't just "give" money away, ~So he gives it to his marijuana habits. 

No WONDER Soros is "scared" of JTF... he is afraid he will be FOUND out- because WE ARE THE ONES FIGHTING FOR USA. NOT HIM.

FACT: He financed Kerry a LOT.. FACT: Kerry LOST.  ;)  So, Ya win some, ya lose some Soros  ;)

Thank you Soros- KOS and Company  ;)  Now people will SEE how you have been really puppeting the people of the USA.  O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2008, 08:25:27 PM »
All exposure JTF can get is great because it is reaching new people

Completely agree

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 09:03:44 AM »
   davefromqueens poster 3rd from bottom on comments         http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/5/30/72833/2428/443/525356     

He's the 3rd from bottom on comments section on the daily kos   Website and GOPs talking points are the same (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:DowneastDem
Link Victor Vancier to the GOP.

Separate the vast majority of Jews from this hateful group.

Jewish people in this country as a whole are not reflected by the right wingers who are trying to hijack the religion.

I shall not rest until right wing conservatives are 4th party gadflies limited to offering minor corrections on legislation once or twice a year.

by davefromqueens on Fri May 30, 2008 at 06:14:08 AM PDT

http://marklevinfan.com/?p=2420 

more info and photo of him  above on Mark Levine's site
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 09:12:44 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 01:12:15 PM »
  davefromqueens poster 3rd from bottom on comments         http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/5/30/72833/2428/443/525356     

He's the 3rd from bottom on comments section on the daily kos   Website and GOPs talking points are the same (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:DowneastDem
Link Victor Vancier to the GOP.

Separate the vast majority of Jews from this hateful group.

Jewish people in this country as a whole are not reflected by the right wingers who are trying to hijack the religion.

I shall not rest until right wing conservatives are 4th party gadflies limited to offering minor corrections on legislation once or twice a year.

by davefromqueens on Fri May 30, 2008 at 06:14:08 AM PDT

http://marklevinfan.com/?p=2420 

more info and photo of him  above on Mark Levine's site

Mord, I just read the posts, it is VERY obvious that they are SPECULATING, and have read ZERO FACTS about Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama.  Us, terrorists? OMG, PLEASE! 
  People now, that FIGHT to keep America with ANY values, are now labeled terrorists. NOT the REAL terrorists that blew through the buildings on 9/11, NO, not them, they will kiss THEIR A**, and call US terrorists? KOS are "TERROR-MONGERS" they need to be VERY feared!! They do NOT want America as a SOVERIEGN nation, they slaughter babies with partial birth, and decapitiation <THAT is NOT terror? OMG! They are SIEZING all and any control over schools, they want the death of Judaism, and Christianity Altogether...And as for the VOTE COUNTING..... PLEASE. Now, since Obama is in there, they did NOT want to count MI, and FL.. THEY ARE THE CONTROL FREAK "NAZIs". KOS- why dont you concentrate on what you do best, DESTROYING a once GREAT nation, America. If I am WRONG about loving USA, then, I dont want to be right. If this makes me 'bad', then I dont want to be good.  So, heres the thing, is Obama now helping THEM and trying to strike OUR FREE SPEECH?   They cannot even see, that we are AGAINST obama b/c he IS a muZlim. PERIOD. they read NOTHING, just looked a little, and thats it.  And us, have $$? OMG PLEASE!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates