Author Topic: If Americans wanted a black president then why....  (Read 3561 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If Americans wanted a black president then why....
« on: June 03, 2008, 04:48:54 PM »
....Why didn't they endorse Alan Keyes?  Why do we have to deal with such filth like Obama?  It makes me so sick to my stomach how dumb some Americans can be...

and how greedy the media can be for allowing the Saudis to buy our news stations.

I hope righteous Jews and Gentiles rise and take a stand...Even a powerful rich popular man change the trends.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Re: If Americans wanted a black president then why....
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 09:20:41 PM »
Because he doesn't blame whitey for everything that he could not accomplish.
They don't want a black president, they want a n*&&$# president!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 09:11:15 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 09:47:44 PM »
What about Condi?

Black, woman.... and not as bad as Obama!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 09:52:03 PM »
What about Condi?

No I want a really black candidate..so black that he looks purple!  Alan Keyes is the only one who is a truely black person.  Heck, Obama only half black..

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 09:56:30 PM »
....Why didn't they endorse Alan Keyes?  Why do we have to deal with such filth like Obama?  It makes me so sick to my stomach how dumb some Americans can be...

and how greedy the media can be for allowing the Saudis to buy our news stations.

I hope righteous Jews and Gentiles rise and take a stand...Even a powerful rich popular man change the trends.

People believe what ever the media tells them

Plus the media never talks about Alan Keyes

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 09:57:47 PM »
What about Condi?

Are you serious. Cogolezza Rice the Jew Hater who has meet with Abbas the Muslim Nazi leader of the Palestinians
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »
What about Condi?

Congoleeza is not an alternative. That jungle primate has spent most of her time as secretary of state condemning Israel. We really dont need anymore if this shvartza.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »
What about Condi?

Are you serious. Cogolezza Rice the Jew Hater who has meet with Abbas the Muslim Nazi leader of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis
At least she isn't a muslim  ;)
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 10:38:17 PM »
What about Condi?

Are you serious. Cogolezza Rice the Jew Hater who has meet with Abbas the Muslim Nazi leader of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis

Ok  you have a point there. She might be slightly better than the shvartza muslim candidate but she is about as evil as a person can possibly be anyways.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »
What about Condi?

Ok  you have a point there. She might be slightly better than the shvartza muslim candidate but she is about as evil as a person can possibly be anyways.

Agreed.  O0
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 10:47:53 PM »
I think Colin Powell might have been ok too
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 07:10:53 AM »

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would probably protest against Keyes.  Sharpton protested against Clarence Thomas. 

Liberals couldn't stand it when a Black who favors the constitution was nominated to the Supreme Court.

Moveon.org controls the Democrat Party.  They considered Obama to be more to the left than Hillary.  Being Black was considered a bonus.  If Obama wasn't a liberal, he wouldn't be have fans like Chris Mathews and Keith Olberman. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 07:15:56 AM by RationalThought110 »

Sergio 11

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 07:30:00 AM »
I just watched on TV Obama winning the democratic nominations followed by him and hillary ousting each other for their faults...

i think this conflict amongst the democrats will help McCain get into power...

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 05:44:54 AM »
The liberal media doesn't want a conservative Black candidate.  So when Keyes ran in 2000, they ignored him.  And they don't want a conservative woman either.  They ignored Elizabeth Dole's candidacy in that election, although I think she ended her campaign before the primaries began. 

So the GOP had both a Black and a woman in that election but the media ignored it because the candidates weren't liberals.

The liberal media and liberal establishment came up with a scandal against Clarence Thomas when he was nominated for the Supreme Court.  Senators like Joe Biden were vicious against him. 

Condi Rice would be an awful candidate.  Don't even think about the idea of her being the VP. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 06:32:30 AM »
The liberal media doesn't want a conservative Black candidate.  So when Keyes ran in 2000, they ignored him.  And they don't want a conservative woman either.  They ignored Elizabeth Dole's candidacy in that election, although I think she ended her campaign before the primaries began. 

So the GOP had both a Black and a woman in that election but the media ignored it because the candidates weren't liberals.

The liberal media and liberal establishment came up with a scandal against Clarence Thomas when he was nominated for the Supreme Court.  Senators like Joe Biden were vicious against him. 

Condi Rice would be an awful candidate.  Don't even think about the idea of her being the VP. 

maybe the worst thing for a liberal, would be a black republican..

liberals are the defense lawyer for te enemy, and for minorities, like blacks..

Defending them, they think, against republicans.
If their clients, the blacks, go republican, it's the biggest insult to them.. It negates everything they are doing.
So the last thing they want is a black republican.  They'd rather a white republicvan, 'cos at least then they can say their client is a victim.

A black republican would shut them up..  Like when Walid Shoebat tells them the truth. It's like the person they are defending turns around and tells them they're on the wrong team.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 09:37:42 AM »
Boy, we really need to better inform our members - Colon Powell and Congoleeza Rice are black Jew-hating scum who relentlessly pressured little Israel to commit national suicide. Powell and Rice were always pushing Bush to pressure Israel as much as possible.

I support Barack Hussein Osama for president...of Kenya.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 10:05:10 AM »
I agree.
They have done great damage to America and Israel.
Their policies have been of great detriment to both countries.

Powell is a true 'affirmative action' negro.  
He thinks Affirmative Action was and is a good policy.
We don't need a black holding the highest office in the land that has an axe to grind about his skin color.
It is time for that nonsense to stop!

I don't know enough about Congoleeza's roots but I think she would make a great VP...in Kenya  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 12:34:58 PM »
Yeah, I agree with the OP, from what I know about Keyes, he is genuinely conservative

sadly, Keyes lost when he ran against Obama for the Senate seat in 2004, only getting 27% of the vote - but given that he had very little time to campaign and the media were totally against him, he did well.

he was going to run on the Constitution party ticket, but came2nd in their ballot.  if he runs as an independent, will anyone here vote for him, rather than McCain?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 01:16:51 PM »
Everyone's asking if America is ready for a black president without asking if we even SHOULD have a black president. I don't think we should.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »

In addition to Alan Keyes,    former Oklahoma Congressman J.C. Watts is someone I would gladly support if he had a realistic chance at winning the Presidential election.    Having said that,   as much as I agree with Watts on most issues,    I disagree with him on the following:

Voted NO on ending preferential treatment by race in college admissions. (May 1998)

Voted NO on disallowing the invasion of Kosovo. (May 1999)

Multi-year commitment to Africa for food & medicine. (Apr 2001)

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/J_C__Watts.htm

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 01:58:06 PM »
Yeah, I agree with the OP, from what I know about Keyes, he is genuinely conservative

sadly, Keyes lost when he ran against Obama for the Senate seat in 2004, only getting 27% of the vote - but given that he had very little time to campaign and the media were totally against him, he did well.

he was going to run on the Constitution party ticket, but came2nd in their ballot.  if he runs as an independent, will anyone here vote for him, rather than McCain?

Though I prefer Alan Keyes over John McCain,   the risks associated with a Barack Hussein Obama Presidency are too great for me to vote for anyone other than McCain.       I'm very concerned about Bob Barr taking votes away from McCain.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 02:11:24 PM »

In addition to Alan Keyes,    former Oklahoma Congressman J.C. Watts is someone I would gladly support if he had a realistic chance at winning the Presidential election.    Having said that,   as much as I agree with Watts on most issues,    I disagree with him on the following:

Voted NO on ending preferential treatment by race in college admissions. (May 1998)

Voted NO on disallowing the invasion of Kosovo. (May 1999)

Multi-year commitment to Africa for food & medicine. (Apr 2001)

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/J_C__Watts.htm

I like JC Watts.

Yet - I often wonder why he left Washington.

Do you think he has any skeletons in his closet?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 02:30:39 PM »
  bullcat,   though I have no knowledge of any skeltons in the closet that J.C. Watts might have,   a poster on the following site offered these thoughts.    I have no idea how much credibility,  if any,    Bob McCarty has:

http://www.reclinercommentaries.com/2008/02/jc-watts-for-vice-president.html

Bob McCarty Writes said...
Dennis -- Trust me. You do not want J.C. Watts as your vice president. I served as campaign manager for a Republican running against Watts during his first campaign for Oklahoma's 4th District of the U.S. House of Representatives. The opposition research we unearthed -- but did not make public to anyone other than the Watts campaign staff (and only after it was obvious he would win the GOP primary) -- completely disqualifies him from being V.P. material. Moreover, it disqualifies him from being presidential material. Trust me.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 02:33:27 PM »
If his name was more out there, I would support Emanuel McLittle it has nothing at all about black skin which the left keeps bringing that to the table.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »
  bullcat,   though I have no knowledge of any skeltons in the closet that J.C. Watts might have,   a poster on the following site offered these thoughts.    I have no idea how much credibility,  if any,    Bob McCarty has:

http://www.reclinercommentaries.com/2008/02/jc-watts-for-vice-president.html

Bob McCarty Writes said...
Dennis -- Trust me. You do not want J.C. Watts as your vice president. I served as campaign manager for a Republican running against Watts during his first campaign for Oklahoma's 4th District of the U.S. House of Representatives. The opposition research we unearthed -- but did not make public to anyone other than the Watts campaign staff (and only after it was obvious he would win the GOP primary) -- completely disqualifies him from being V.P. material. Moreover, it disqualifies him from being presidential material. Trust me.
Thanks Eb22.  I have a suspicion that he may be telling the truth.  Just a gut feeling.