Author Topic: Nazi Moron Attacks David and Solomon  (Read 12904 times)

YahuwAllah

Nazi Moron Attacks David and Solomon
« on: January 16, 2007, 01:34:10 PM »
This Nazi moron called the thread: "The Superior Virtue of Mohammed to David and Solomon". I changed the title to something more fitting.

first let me state my foundational belief: that Islam is the spiritual offshoot of Judaism's rejection of Christ. as you probably know, the approximately 50% of the Jewish nation who rejected Christ did so because He did not fit their image of a conquering Davidic King. (Some historians estimate that, after the Romans suppressed the Bar Kochba rebellion in 135 AD, up to 50% of the Jews surviving in Palestine and the west had become followers of Christ.) Muhammad does fit this image, and he came onto the stage of world history as a challenge to the Jews, as though G-d said: "You wanted a conquering warrior king? here he is and his name is Muhammad. now submit!"

i believe that if you examine the evidence of Muhammad's life carefully and objectively, it is obvious that he was a conquering religious figure very much in the tradition of the great israelite warrior kings of the Tanach. in fact it is clear to me that Muhammad was far more ethical and moral than either of Israel's two greatest Kings: David and Solomon. David, revered to this day by Christians and Jews alike, had far more blood on his hands than did Muhammad, and Solomon had far more wives. in fact to even compare them is an insult to Muhammad's integrity.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 10:37:23 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

YahuwAllah

Re: Nazi Moron Attacks David and Solomon
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »
to the extent that Christians admire these Tanach warrior kings, and to the extent the Jews to this day aspire to return to those days of Judaistic glory, Islam indeed is a legitimate religion. in fact it is a far superior religion to Tanach Judaism, and it is a more comprehensive form of theocracy than New Testament Christianity.

furthermore, Mr. Sina should be aware that throughout Jewish history, since the time of Muhammad, rabbinical scholars have been most complimentary towards Islam, regarding it as a pure monotheistic faith of a much higher degree than Christianity, which Jewish rabbis continue to view as a form of idolatry. for example, religious jews are allowed to pray inside a mosque, while they are not even allowed to stand inside a church. this is a further indication that, from the rabbinic perspective, Islam not only is a credible religion, but it is the ONLY such credible religion in the world apart from Judaism.

regarding the threadbare accusations that Muhammad was a pederast, well let Mr. Sina and his ilk explain the Jewish rabbinic claim that Isaac married Rebecca when she was 3 years old, and that David seduced Bathsheba when she was 7 years old! so if you want to accuse Muhammad of pederasty, at least be consistent and level the same accusation against these revered Tanach figures. but i know Mr. Sina likely cannot do that, because neither Christians nor Jews are able to see the beam in their own eyes even as they castigate Islam over its own very small splinter.

in my experience, so called Judeo Christianity rails against Islam for one of two reasons: either it is jealous of spiritual achievements made by Islam that they have failed to do themselves, or it projects its own evils onto Islam.

consider the mode of Islamic worship: barefoot and in prostration before the LORD. Jews used to worship this way long ago in the Jerusalem Temple, but since its destruction by the Romans no more. in fact i was once expelled from a synagogue in israel for the crime of removing my shoes during worship! (i was told this was imitating a pagan practice, and when i queeried them about Moses at the burning bush, they said that they have places in psychiatric hospitals for people who ask things like that!)

or consider Moslem dress. any Christian who watches a Hollywood Biblical film will see actors dressed exactly as Muslims dress today. in a film that is quaint, but in real life they have only enmity for the Moslems.

or consider the recent attack on Islamic violence by the Pope, who conveniently forgot to mention Christendom's own bloody history, which far suprasses anything every perpetrated in Islam.

examples such as these (and there are many many more) demonstrate that most Judeo-Christian critics of Islam are shallow and shameful hypocrites.

YahuwAllah

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 01:36:09 PM »
Profesor Depew,

i'm glad you asked this question, because most christians just let the comments pass with scarcely a raised eyebrow!

in today's climate in which christians are goaded on by jews to villify islam, i find that a bit more understanding of rabbinics would lend a lot of needed sobriety to the overall situation.

it is patently dishonest to criticize Muhammad for ills or sins that the leading Tanach figures themselves indulged in or were guilty of, and about which neither jews nor christians have scarcely a condemning word to say!

mark gabriel's book comparing Jesus and Muhammad therefore is polemical and idealogical, rather than balanced. the fact is that Judaism always has viewed Islam more charitably than it has viewed Christianity. the great rabbis all regard Islam as a true Monotheistic Faith, while they view Christianity as a kind of hybrid between Monotheism and Idolatry. the Jewish legal codes forbid a Jew from even entering into a Catholic or Orthodox Church, due to the iconic art that venerates Jesus, to say nothing of worshipping there. However a Jew is permitted to worship inside a mosque.

the rabbis have never had a negative word to say about the violence of Islam, considering it instead to be God's means of driving idolatry out of the world. only the recent creation of the zionist israeli state has caused conflict with Islam for which there is no theological or historical precedent in Jewish-Moslem relations since the time of Muhammad.

in my view the spiritual root of Islam is the Jewish rejection of Christ as a suffering servant Messiah in favour of their dream of a conquering Davidic-King. Muhammad in every respect fits the bill of an Tanach warrior king. in fact it is clear to anyone who studies his life that Muhammad was much more ethical in his personal and religious behaviour than either of the most famous Israelite Kings: David or Solomon. Muhammad had far fewer wives and concubines than both of these famous OT personalities. He was more popular with his people. He did not impose burdensome taxation. He unified Arabia, rather than dividing it as Solomon did to his kingdom. And he successfully rooted out all idolatry from the region.

another curious thing about the so called Judeo-Christian-Zionist alliance is that it ignores the fact that Islam is much more reverential to Jesus than Judaism is. while Islam terms Jesus a prophet and Messiah, who was born of the Word of God to the Virgin Mary, Judaism calls Him a magician and sorceror, born illegitimately to His mother a whore. and while Islam denies that Christ was crucified and raised from the dead, claiming instead that He was raptured to heaven like the Prophet Elijah, Judaism fairly gloats in the shameful crucifixion He received and also denies the Resurrection. Muhammad based these ideas on the doctrines of Nestorians and other Christian sects that were prevalent in the Arabian Peninsula at that time. He also received instruction from Jewish rabbis, particularly after he moved to Medina in the hijjra.

so the current posture of "Judeo-Christianity" that castigates Islam as the anti Christ religion is simply polemical and idealogical, and it stems from a marriage of convenience based on mutual economic and political benefit. this can hardly be termed a marriage; it is much more a tryst or a fornication. and it is the shame of American Christianity, which has forsaken so many of its principles in order to curry pecuniary favour with Jewish Zionist organizations. American Christianity can no longer serve as an honest broker of human dispute or an honest propagater of the Truth of the Gospel. its determination to fornicate with Zionist idealogy has made contemptible the entire Christian religion. it has mocked Christ's sacrifice and spilled His blood afresh.

it also is clear that the Jewish denial that Jesus is the great seed from the line of Isaac, as Paul writes in Galatians, has led to Islam's denial that Isaac's seed was blessed in this unique way at all. as a reflection of Jewish contempt for Christ, Islam has shown contempt to Isaac, claiming rather that the true Prophetic Blessings went from Ishmael to Muhammad.

thus Islam seems to be a double product of Jewish opposition to Christ: it reflects Jewish desire for a conquering Davidic King and Jewish disdain of Isaac's seedline.

i believe that when the Jews come to accept the holiness of Jesus' birth and ministry, then Moslems will come to recognize the holiness of His death on the Cross and His resurrection.

this answer on an internet question forum summarizes what i believe to be the accurate and balanced view of Muhammad:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060917050819AAd1Dxg

Prophet Muhammad (May ALLAH ALMIGHTY Exalt His Mention) Married Life:

- up to age 25, celibate

- 25-54, married to one woman, who died when he was 50

- 54-60, multiple wives - after 60, no new wives

Note: he only married women, besides his first wife, for one of two reasons...

1) he married widows of slain warriors. (he once married 3 opposition widows)

2) to make alliances w/opposing tribes

There are difference of opinion of scholars regarding the age of Aisha (pbuh) at the time of her marriage with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), some say 9 , Some say 12 and some say 15. The exact age is not confirmed.

Likewise, the Christian scholars have discrepancy of opinion regarding the age of Mary (pbuh) at the time of birth of Jesus (pbuh), some say 14 , and some say 16.

Aisha pbuh was reached at the age of puberty when she married prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Islam says that anyone can marry when he or she reaches his or her puberty. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married with Aisha (pbuh) by her will. Aishah was most pleased with this marriage. Her parents were very pleased with this marriage.

The incident took place 1400 years ago in warm climate region. It should be noted that in the hot regions, it’s normal for a girl to attain maturity at a very early age, India, Saudi Arabia and, other equatorial countries. Even today in these countries, there are cases reported of early maturity. Thus the case is totally different from that which does exist in cold regions where a girl does not attain puberty before 21 [Physicians maintain that the age of puberty in hot regions normally ranges from 9 to 16].

Remember, Isaac (at 40) married Rebekah (the mother of Jacob and Esau), when she was three.

"According to the Midrash, Rebeccah was 3 years old when Abraham sent his loyal servant Eliezer to his family's homeland in Aram-Naharayim to find a wife for Isaac."
How old was Mary when Jesus was born?

How old was Marry when Jesus was born?

How Many wives did Solomon have?, Avraham, Jacob, David, Moses or AH-MOSES, joseph ...etc (May ALLAH Exalt Their Mention)?.

YahuwAllah

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 01:36:50 PM »
following is a letter i sent to Mark Gabriel, who purports to be an Egyptian Moslem convert to Christianity, who wrote a very polemical book denouncing Islam and praising Christianity. i sent comments to him about his claims, to which he never responded:

http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Muhammad-Differences-Surprising-Similarities/dp/1591852919/sr=8-3/qid=1158345029/ref=pd_bbs_3/102-5413716-1875311?ie=UTF8&s=books

this book by egyptian christian convert, Mark Gabriel, is a very thoughtful comparison of the teachings of Jesus and Muhammad. however, mr. gabriel betrays some bias in how he presents the evidence without taking account of the historical circumstances behind each man's era.

i wish to ask some questions of the author that will give him, and us his readers, a more objective view.

let me begin by stating outright my view that Islam is the spiritual offspring of the Jews' rejection of Jesus Christ - the Suffering Servant - in favour of an anticipated conquering Davidic King. in my view Muhammad was exactly that: such a conquering King. Like David, he endured suffering and shame, escaped into exile, proved himself a masterful diplomat and general, and heard from the Voice of God. like David, for whom neither Christians nor Jews make any apologies, Muhammad lived in bloody times and his hands were full of blood. and like David he had numerous wives, but fewer than David and far fewer than his son, Solomon, for both of whom neither Christians nor Jews make any apologies.

(a more objective consideration of Muhammad's life is written by Karen Armstrong, who left the Roman Catholic Church and has drawn closer to Judaism:

http://www.amazon.com/Muhammad-Biography-Prophet-Karen-Armstrong/dp/0062508865/sr=1-7/qid=1158345368/ref=sr_1_7/102-5413716-1875311?ie=UTF8&s=books

however mr. gabriel's book is a superior treatment of the comparative theologies.)

most evangelical Christians fail to realize that Judaism honours Islam, despite its bloody history, far more than it honours Christianity. Famous Jewish scholars, such as Maimonides, have written that Islam is a true monotheistic faith, while Christianity at best is a hybrid of monotheism and idolatry. Jews traditionally have viewed Islam as God's conquering sword, driving idolatry out of the world, which is exactly how Muhammad viewed his legacy. it is only with the creation of the modern zionist state of israel that Jews have any serious bone to pick with Islam. but on purely theological grounds Judaism has nothing but admiration for Islam.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »
The only thing I understand from reading all this is that you are trying to drive a wedge between christians and jews... BTW david and solomon did not found a religion. That fact alone nullifies your entire argument. Please find a more intellegent argument before attempting to bash jews and christians. It makes islam look even more stupid than it already is...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 02:49:50 PM by Cyrizian »
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 03:22:53 PM »
Is this Christian Soldier again?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

YahuwAllah

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 03:26:04 PM »
i dont need to drive a wedge between christians and jews. your talmud does it just fine, by calling Jesus a bastard, son of a whore, who is boiling in excrement for all eternity.

moslems maintain the highest standards of sexual morality. they observe a nidda separation and have the equivalent of a get and a ketubah in the event of a divorce.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 03:29:40 PM »

Well the talmud never said that ,but if it ever said something like that it was no doubt speaking of you .   By calling  the previous poster a bastard, son of a whore, who is boiling in excrement for all eternity.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 03:34:30 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 03:45:39 PM »
Karen Armstrong, who left the Roman Catholic Church and has drawn closer to Judaism:
kAREN ARMSTRONG IS A MOSLEM APOLIGIST
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 03:59:24 PM »
LISTEN UP, ABDUL!

WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING ANY OF YOUR CRAP BELIEFS.

YOU'RE ENTITLED TO BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

YOU'RE ALSO ENTITLED TO PROSELYTIZE YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM TO ANYONE WILLING TO LISTEN.

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO US CAN CHANGE OUR AGENDA.

ON THE CONTRARY....WE'LL PUT UP WITH YOUR INSANE JABBERING & INTIMIDATION UP TO A CERTAIN POINT; AND THAT IS THE POINT THAT ALL OF THE MOHAMMEDAN MADMEN WORLDWIDE ARE FOUND CURRENTLY.

WE WILL BOTH INCARCERATE YOU,  DEPORT YOU, (AND IF NECESSARY, DISPATCH YOU AND ALL THE REST LIKE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL).

DO US ALL A HUGE FAVOR:  LEAVE THE CIVILIZED WEST NOW, AND RETURN HOME WHERE YOU BELONG.

WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE AN "OLD WORLD" SAVAGE INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL THOUGHT.

NOTHING PERSONAL....JUST GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY....NOW!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 04:18:05 PM »
Intimidation LOL he's not intimidating

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 04:47:28 PM »
Mohammedan moron states:

"first let me state my foundational belief: that Islam is the spiritual offshoot of Judaism's rejection of Christ. as you probably know, the approximately 50% of the Jewish nation who rejected Christ did so because He did not fit their image of a conquering Davidic King."

This is an example of the kind of idiocy and flawed logic that one must possess in order to be a Muslim.

Islam's spirituality is based on Jadaism's rejection of Christ ?
Jews rejected Christ because he didn't fit the image of a conquering king ?

You're entitled to your absurd and corrupt foundational belief(s).
You're even entitled to consider the mass murderer, pedophile, terrorist, liar, thief Mohammed a prophet.

However, in the civilized world you're not entitled to emulate the scumbag Mohammed, nor are you entitled to try to impose his twisted, perverted, barbaric 'religion' on righteous, civilized people.
Islam must be eradicated because Muslims insist on doing just this.

Allahu Crackwhore !

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 04:55:24 PM »
WOW! What incredible, amazing, undefinable ignorance! We really need to stop reading this guy's posts. I think I just lost several brain cells... It could be contageous!
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »
the relationship between christianity and judaism is rather odd....you appear to support each other but seem to both have vengances when it comes to belief......

Christians do believe that the israelis will fail near the coming of the end of the world...and then the palestinians will rise-marzutra

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »
Firstly SARA PLEASE READ SOME FACTUALLY CORRECT BOOKS:  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PALESTINIAN, ESPECIALLY AN ARAB MOSLEM! 

YahuwAllah, I think you have been reading too much "politically correct" history and not factually correct history.  What you had written was ineptness that one would expect from Noam Chomsky or Ward Churchill.  Sad that you got sucked in to believing such rubbish.  The lsraelite liberation of the promised land is not even comparable to that child molesting rapist mass murdering sand schvartza Mohammed.  Please give your head a shake before you start typing.  I hope to read some educated and readings which show some electrons actually working inside ones head....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 06:24:26 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 06:20:08 PM »
i dont need to drive a wedge between christians and jews. your talmud does it just fine, by calling Jesus a bastard, son of a whore, who is boiling in excrement for all eternity.

moslems maintain the highest standards of sexual morality. they observe a nidda separation and have the equivalent of a get and a ketubah in the event of a divorce.

JESUS IS NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE TALMUD.....nice try.  Now you can get back onto your camel and ride back to the sand of the Yeman...  Your ignorance is actually quite entertaining...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 06:29:57 PM »
Lol, I've heard that jesus talmud thing to I was looking for some articles about it and found this

The Talmud and "Yeshu"
Main article: Yeshu
The name Yeshu (alt: Jeshu, Yeishu, Heb: יש"ו) appears in various works of classical Jewish rabbinic literature including the Babylonian Talmud (redacted roughly before 600 CE) and the classical midrash literature written between 200 CE and 700 CE. Scholars have debated the meaning of the name, which has been used as an acronym for the Hebrew expression yemach shemo vezichro ("May his name and memory be obliterated.") The word is similar to, and may be a wordplay on, Yeshua, believed by many to be the original Aramaic or Hebrew name of Jesus. Due to this fact, along with the occurrence in several manuscripts of the Babylonian Talmud of the appellation Ha-Notzri, meaning the nazarene, and some similarities between the stories of the two figures, some or many of the references to Yeshu have been traditionally understood to refer to the Jesus of Christianity. Conversely, others have criticized this view, [18] citing discrepancies between events mentioned in association with Yeshu and the time of Jesus' life, [19] and differences between accounts of the deaths of Yeshu and Jesus. [20]

In all cases of its use, the references are to individuals who (whether real or not) are associated with acts or behaviour that are seen as leading Jews away from Judaism to minuth (a term usually translated as "heresy" or "apostasy"). Therefore, whether Yeshu equates with "Jesus" has historically been a delicate question, as "Yeshu" is portrayed in a negative light, and negative portrayals of Jesus in Jewish literature might incite, or be used as an excuse for, anti-semitism among some Christians.

Some argue that there is no relationship between Yeshu and the historical Jesus; some argue that Yeshu refers to the historical Jesus; some argue that Yeshu is a literary device used by Rabbis to comment on their relationship to and with early Christians.

[edit] Examples
The primary references to Yeshu are found in uncensored texts of the Babylonian Talmud and the Tosefta. (In 1554 the Vatican issued a papal bull censoring the Talmud and other Jewish texts, resulting in the removal of references to Yeshu). No known manuscript of the Jerusalem Talmud makes mention of the name although one translation (Herford) has added it to Avodah Zarah 2:2 to align it with similar text of Chullin 2:22 in the Tosefta. All later usages of the term Yeshu are derived from these primary references. In the Munich (1342 CE), Paris, and Jewish Theological Seminary manuscripts of the Talmud, the appellation Ha-Notzri is added to the last mention of Yeshu in Sanhedrin 107b and Sotah 47a as well as to the occurrences in Sanhedrin 43a, Sanhedrin 103a, Berachot 17b and Avodah Zarah 16b-17a. Student [1], Zindler and McKinsey [2] note that Ha-Notzri is not found in other early pre-censorship partial manuscripts (the Florence, Hamburg and Karlsruhe) where these cover the passages in question.

Although Notzri does not appear in the Tosefta, by the time the Babylonian Talmud was produced, Notzri had become the standard Hebrew word for Christian and Yeshu Ha-Notzri had become the conventional rendition of "Jesus the Nazarene" in Hebrew. For example, by 1180 CE the term Yeshu Ha-Notzri can be found in the Maimonides' Mishneh Torah (Hilchos Melachim 11:4, uncensored version). Although the word Ha-Notzri literally means the nezarene (the one who was born in Nazareth), Maimonides' reference is clearly intended to indicate Jesus.

To explain the dearth of references to Jesus in the Talmud, it has been argued that

The Talmud was subject to censorship. During the medieval period in Europe, Jewish texts were often placed on the Index of Forbidden Books and passages deemed insulting to the Church were expurgated as of 1264 (The entire Talmud was placed on the Index by Pope Paul IV in 1559).
Although restoring these passages still produces only a few mentions of Yeshu, the Mishnah, which forms the skeleton of the Talmud, was written at a time when Christianity was first emerging. The Christians were just one, apparently usual, sect with which the authors contended (others included Sadducees, Samaritans, and Gnostics).
The final redaction of the Talmud, the Babylonian Talmud was created in Babylonia, where Christianity did not have the same impact as it did in the Mediterranean Basin. As such, it was not perceived of as a particularly noticeable threat.
Although it is generally comprehensive, the Talmud is also prone to instances of self-censorship, particularly in response to controversial Jewish factionalism and the fear of anti-Semitic reaction (e.g. Hanukkah is only mentioned in passing in the Talmud, possibly for these reasons).
The Talmud may mention Jesus and Christianity in coded terms, such as min (מין, sometimes translated "apostate" or "heretic"), though this term refers to various sectarian groups. In terms of labeling Christians as minim it is important to note the adage of Rav Nahman in the name of Rava bar Avuha in Tractate Chullin 13b: There are no minim among the gentiles, i.e., the appellation could only be applied to converts from Judaism.
The Talmud was essentially the writing down of the basics of the Oral Law - despite its great size, it is still a very condensed form compared to the knowledge that existed originally, therefore, due to the limited space, only the necessities were discussed that might otherwise be forgotten.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism's_view_of_Jesus
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 06:49:22 PM »
More Muslim Liars .. Hey Mohammeden give it up your cult has been exposed by your Infidel masters.  They can lie as much as they want but thats all they do, lie, promote death and destruction.  And calling out the jihad to the "Kafir".  And as far as Jesus goes don't play your game I am a Catholic and have my strong beliefs about Jesus.. Jesus didn't say "Chop peoples heads off for G-D".  He didn't go after little girls and he did not go on a bloody rampage.

You got that Mahmoud???????
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 06:59:07 PM »
Azrom you are correct the name Yeshu is mentioned but not the same individual as Jesus of the Christian New Testament due to the fact that the timing is not even remotely similar, so no Jesus is not mentioned within the Talmud.  I've heard nazi people read "quotes" from the "Talmud" about Jesus and much molested debauchery as "Talmudic" literature.  You probably know more about Judaism than I but I know that if anyone mentions anything that is not mentioned within the Tanach/Torah it will not be in the Talmud...  So the best way that defute any of this so-called Talmudic quotes is if it is not mentioned in the Bible OT than it won't be mentioned in the Talmud. 

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »
Yup, I have seen alot of those talmub articles online that lie about what they say about jesus, they also pass out fliers with their lies on college campuses.  >:(
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

shimonchaim

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 08:53:43 PM »
no offense to our richeous christian posters but yeshu stands for" yemach shemo izechrono"

Scriabin

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 10:43:44 AM »
JESUS IS NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE TALMUD.....nice try. 

Yeah.  I'm an agnostic gentile and I know that.  The Talmud is a commentary on the Torah ('Tanach') in which Jesus is never mentioned, obviously.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 12:16:09 PM »
You are exactly correct Scriabin, but sadly all too many Christians and other unlearned peoples accept the anti-Semitic propaganda at face value without even considering that it might be just that "propaganda". 

ftfl

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 01:09:31 PM »
This person doesn't seem to have any idea what on earth he is talking about.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2007, 05:28:52 PM »
He has probably never even read one verse of the bible. We should rename him the propogandamatic because he just spouts propaganda constantly...
-Thomas Jefferson