Author Topic: Hmm I got an Idea for JTF Reaching the masses, I need input on this  (Read 845 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well how about if we got JTF either Chaim, David or both on internet access radio and can have the site on the forum once a week or so and use that to broadcast a certain issue once a week like say Obama and that horror if god forbid he is elected.   What is anyones thought about this and if they know how to go about it?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: Hmm I got an Idea for JTF Reaching the masses, I need input on this
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 02:24:08 PM »
I know nothing about internet access radio.
I would be interested in:

1. How many people this would reach?
2. Can Chaim reuse his ordinary broadcasts?
3. Is it for free?
4. Would Shlomo have to put up some kind of service for this?
5. Would it be censored or depend on the goodwill of a politically correct person?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Hmm I got an Idea for JTF Reaching the masses, I need input on this
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »
I know nothing about internet access radio.
I would be interested in:

1. How many people this would reach?
2. Can Chaim reuse his ordinary broadcasts?
3. Is it for free?
4. Would Shlomo have to put up some kind of service for this?
5. Would it be censored or depend on the goodwill of a politically correct person?

Well I can reach the masses between my pages, blogs and mailing lists it can be done but we all need to put our heads together.  Maybe Shlomo would know he is very brilliant in this field but also know the poor guy works a lot of hours.  We will see.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!