Author Topic: Anti-Semitism in America  (Read 1421 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Anti-Semitism in America
« on: June 08, 2008, 11:03:25 AM »
I'll say right now that I am a 13 year old middle school student heading into high school, and in just 8th grade I have Left wing looney liberal teachers trying to persuade my empty headed pot headed classmates that they will be drafted isf Mccain becomes president. They try to say that "zionist" are responsible for 911. My best friend happens to be a "self hating jew" that lives next store to bigotted Irishmen. My friends mother was gardening in her backyard as these filthy biggoted irishmen threw rocks over the fence screaming "Kike, Kike, Kike" The parents of these children hate Jews, Italians, Hispanics, Blacks, and anyone else not Irish (I am Italian by the way). I have never heard more vulgar hate speech in my life against my Jewish friend's family. There was another incident were by Jewish friend (Jason's) grandfather died of bonecancer (WW2 veteran) and his grandmother became a widow. Jason's family decided to build a place in the basement for his mourning grandmother to live in. These Irish peoplke sent the inspectors over to Jason's house to make sure it was legal and it was. My friend Jason's dad's car mirrors were shattered by these little pot heads. Jason's family called the police and the police did not take action due the the fact that one of the sargeants are related to these hateful irish [censored]. Later my friend Jason's 20 year old cousin died from a weak heart and then his uncle tried to commit suicide. The night of his cousin's wake these kids wrecked his mother's garden. Am i thge only one that is sick over this.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Anti-Semitism in America
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 11:06:39 AM »
Interesting lucky they did'nt live next door to my family >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 11:19:41 AM »
The story is sad. The family has to take a lawyer.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »
It sounds like one sick set of animals. Sad fact of the matter is that they need some of their own medicine in return. They need some evil blacks to move in next door. I would like to see how much reporting in and vandalism they would get away with then.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 11:28:26 AM »
If you want to publish an article about this for all the world to see, please visit the link below.....a good resource for getting the word out about anything your heart desires.......

O0

When things like this get attention in the media, it can help.

http://www.indymedia.org/en/index.shtml
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 11:42:35 AM »
If you want to publish an article about this for all the world to see, please visit the link below.....a good resource for getting the word out about anything your heart desires.......

O0

Hanna, this website is very leftwing. I think he should ask the family for permission before he publishes something. In my opinion is a lawyer the better way.  :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 11:59:38 AM »
Yes, it is true he should ask the family first, and yes, definately a lawyer is the way to go.

I got this website from a lawyer friend of mine....

;D

O0

Hanna, this website is very leftwing. I think he should ask the family for permission before he publishes something. In my opinion is a lawyer the better way.  :-\
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 04:37:10 PM »
First of all a lawyer is not going to do anything.
Second the police didn't do anything because I bet nobody seen these little freaks actually doing anything.
Now at 13 you should not do anything too crazy, this is an adult matter.
The adults on the other hand can do things about it, one way or the other.
The really sad part is you said they are self haters so they won't do anything about it and these bullies know this, so once again nothing good comes from being a self hater.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »
Interesting lucky they did'nt live next door to my family >:(

Same here, I'm sorry to hear that this Irishman is bigoted and isn't pro-Israel. He's probably a misguided Whorefront user. >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 02:21:54 AM »
Yes... sounds like a StørmFrønt moron.  As bad as that sounds... its 100x worse in England.  Anti-semitism is actually at an all-time low in the USA, and an all-time high in the UK.  We are moving in opposite directions thanks to Islam.

However, anti-semitism is at an all time high for Blacks in the USA.  30% of blacks disslike Jews... as compared with less than 8% for white.