Author Topic: Did Chaim's time in jail color his views on Blacks?  (Read 7281 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Did Chaim's time in jail color his views on Blacks?
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 04:48:18 PM »
The Schvartzes cry and cry that the mean ol Jew be oppressin' them.

I see them with more gold that fort Knox in their teeth and around their necks and driving "fancy" cars.

Those bipeds don't look too oppressed to me.

Like I've said before...wait until a biped backstabs you and says it's because what happened 200 years ago. You'll wise up

Imerica

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 05:53:40 PM »

I see them with more gold that fort Knox in their teeth and around their necks and driving "fancy" cars.

Like I've said before...wait until a biped backstabs you and says it's because what happened 200 years ago. You'll wise up

Who was crying that Jews oppressed them? Besides  Al , Jesse and Louis? I have heard some negative black people say that the white man was opressing them but never have I heard from anyone in earshot that Jews were opressing them. Especially when there is proof that Jews helped blacks in the 60's.
Every black person sees themselves on equal footing with the Jews of America. Both races have been oppressed, tortured, burned, and killed ... i.e., slavery and the Holocaust. This is why I'm sitting here in awe of all of the hate featured here. I've never seen or heard of Jews hating blacks until I came in contact with Chaim's videos and I'm 33 years old.

If you're waiting on me to stab you in your back, because in your mind, that's what "Schvartzes" do, it'll never happen. You're so use to black people around you showing you their negativity, you can't see that not all black people are like that. I understand where you're coming from though. When I went through my issues with the 3 black men who hurt me, I was convinced that the black man didn't love, respect or honor their black women, that is until I met my husband. I've grown up  a little bit more and have had to swallow my pride where my view of men was concerned. Generalizing didn't help me one bit. I wasn't happier, it made me more depressed.  It also made me more convinced that there must have been something wrong with me for things to have happened to me. Now I know that neither my generalizations nor my view of myself was true.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2007, 10:43:10 PM »

Who was crying that Jews oppressed them? Besides  Al , Jesse and Louis? I have heard some negative black people say that the white man was opressing them but never have I heard from anyone in earshot that Jews were opressing them. Especially when there is proof that Jews helped blacks in the 60's.
Every black person sees themselves on equal footing with the Jews of America. Both races have been oppressed, tortured, burned, and killed ... i.e., slavery and the Holocaust. This is why I'm sitting here in awe of all of the hate featured here. I've never seen or heard of Jews hating blacks until I came in contact with Chaim's videos and I'm 33 years old.

If you're waiting on me to stab you in your back, because in your mind, that's what "Schvartzes" do, it'll never happen. You're so use to black people around you showing you their negativity, you can't see that not all black people are like that. I understand where you're coming from though. When I went through my issues with the 3 black men who hurt me, I was convinced that the black man didn't love, respect or honor their black women, that is until I met my husband. I've grown up  a little bit more and have had to swallow my pride where my view of men was concerned. Generalizing didn't help me one bit. I wasn't happier, it made me more depressed.  It also made me more convinced that there must have been something wrong with me for things to have happened to me. Now I know that neither my generalizations nor my view of myself was true.

Let me tell you something...

I was one of those slef-hating Jews who believed in equality and all that..I was even active in anti-racist groups...until 1990.

in 1990, I applied for graduate school at U/south Florida. I was rejected...why/ Because the graduate co-ordinator, a PIECE OF MUSLIM CRAP NAMED DR, LARRY Z. LESLIE told em that I was "privileged and advantaged" and when I told him that was a unfair assumption he said I was racist and a oppreassor and if i was a REAL human, i'd make the "noble sacrifice' and step aside so some "disadvantaged" biped could go ahead of me and he then warned me that if I sued. he would make sure i never got into a grad program.

When i got back to my hoe area, I got a phone call that I was no longer welcome in the anti-racist roup i was a officer of. turns out that one of the advisors to the program was a good freind of dr. leslie and he had contacted her after he met me. My so-called BLACK FRIENDS had backstabbed me.

Look how man bipeds get free rides to college because "dey be able to dunk day roundball' and end up in jail...or how many can't read and they take up space.

call me racist Imerica..i don't care. You probably think people like Dr. Larry Z. Leslie are right in being anti-semitic pieces of crap and it;s OK to deny a JEW a education like he did.

I feel ashamed that I stupidly let myself be used by schvartzes and I know that there are many who feel ashamed for helping that rapist King in the 60s as well...

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2007, 11:38:49 PM »
in 1990, I applied for graduate school at U/south Florida. I was rejected...why/ Because the graduate co-ordinator, a PIECE OF MUSLIM CRAP NAMED DR, LARRY Z. LESLIE told em that I was "privileged and advantaged" and when I told him that was a unfair assumption he said I was racist and a oppreassor and if i was a REAL human, i'd make the "noble sacrifice' and step aside so some "disadvantaged" biped could go ahead of me and he then warned me that if I sued. he would make sure i never got into a grad program.

When i got back to my hoe area, I got a phone call that I was no longer welcome in the anti-racist roup i was a officer of. turns out that one of the advisors to the program was a good freind of dr. leslie and he had contacted her after he met me. My so-called BLACK FRIENDS had backstabbed me.

My blood boiled after reading that.  I seriously hope that this sand nigher Larry Z. Leslie (YM"S) gets cancer, or at least suffers from a permanent injury.  Wouldn't a real human being make a bloody Islamic mess out of him?  But, what do I expect from a Muslim Nazi piece of dirt?  After all, he was doing what his "religion" demanded of him.  Anyway, that is exactly how future talk show host Michael Savage got cheated out of a professorship at UC-Berkley.  Some oxygen-wasting colon puncher denied him that job, knowing that a lesser-qualified woman/minority would be easier to manipulate.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2007, 05:45:00 AM »

My blood boiled after reading that.  I seriously hope that this sand nigher Larry Z. Leslie (YM"S) gets cancer, or at least suffers from a permanent injury.  Wouldn't a real human being make a bloody Islamic mess out of him?  But, what do I expect from a Muslim Nazi piece of dirt?  After all, he was doing what his "religion" demanded of him.  Anyway, that is exactly how future talk show host Michael Savage got cheated out of a professorship at UC-Berkley.  Some oxygen-wasting colon puncher denied him that job, knowing that a lesser-qualified woman/minority would be easier to manipulate.

More is the pity..Larry Leslie is white.

When Sami Al-Arian was rightfully fired by USF, I had heard that Leslie was part of a movement to remove the school's President, Dr. Judith Genschaft...care to guess WHY?

I apologize for any typos in my post above. When I get verklempt, I tend to make quite a few of them...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 08:35:44 AM »
I feel for you brother. It is very sad fact but a true one.  Last year I was going to apply for a police const's position here in my town.  At the top of the advert it said "Only open to members of the African Canadians" and at the bottom of the advert it said "The Town of ..... is an Equal Opportunity Employer with an Affirmative Action Policy". 

This led me into an email battle with the town council here and which I spoke to a Judge and was going to speak to an attorney as this is both racist and a violation to my "Human Rights" here in Canada.  As per expectation, NOT ONE PERSON CAME TO MY AID.  I cc.d each and every email battle I had with the town council to my Conservative Member of Parliament (who too did not do anything for fear of being labelled by the leftist savages as a "racist") and too my Marxist animal member of town council who got his position, not via democratic process, but threats of lawsuits and "racism"....

I agree with you.... but look on the bright side, you are probably much better off keeping your money and not going to those centers for anti-Jewish/Israel rot and institutions for higher indoctrination anyhow.  One can get more education via reading than any University can provide...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 08:38:34 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.