Author Topic: Queen Ann Coulter and the Sanctity of Marriage :(  (Read 5031 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Queen Ann Coulter and the Sanctity of Marriage :(
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »
It's her right to think that Christians are perfected Jews but then if she holds such beliefs she is can't be a true friend for the Jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »
Now Scriabin, getting back to her broken engagements, what makes you so sure she was the one who broke it off each time?  Maybe it was the guy who broke it off.  Or perhaps in her personal life, she has poor judgment about boyfriends.  Who knows? 

And for the record, I was never engaged. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 12:13:42 AM »
Whatever you think of Ann, I don't think it's fair to hold the broken engagements against her. 

For example, I'm almost her age, and I've never been married.  Does that make me a hypocrite for being right wing? 

Do you have three broken engagements?

Not ex-boyfriends, engagements.

A marriage engagement is supposed to be a serious commitment.  An decent person doesn't say three times, "Yes, I'll marry you", only to flake out. 

That's what a Feminist does.

EXACTLY SCRIABIN.
  MORE Accountability is NEEDED for people that call themselves "G-d Fearing" Christians. AND NO, I dont SEE Hypocrites in THIS forum, I see an ARMY, of people that have had ENOUGH.  Well, if you really HAVE HAD ENOUGH, then hold these people ACCOUNTABLE- I am SICK and TIRED of his JUNK.
  That guy QUESTIONED her, b/c she had a book, called "G-dless" Well, THEN ACT G-DLY!  THREE broken engagements? And she has the AUDACITY of writing a book on the SANCTITY of MARRIAGE, COME ON PEOPLE- WAKE UP. People in Leaderships should UNDERSTAND that they WILL be WATCHED, Continually!!!!!!!!!!  I ADMITTED that I have been a HYPOCRITE in MY life. LOTS of times.  BUT I DONT BEAT UP ON A PERSON AND CALL THE PERSON A LIBERAL WHEN THE TRUTH IS IN MY FACE!!!!! GRRRR.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 12:23:56 AM »
Ann Coulter exposed herself as a Jew hater many months ago. JTF's approval for her is finished with.

RIGHT, Yacov, and AMEN.
 She just makes me very angry, Women- DONT short Change YOURSELVES here- WHERE do you think Queen Ann gets her MATERIAL? Thats RIGHT- Cyberella, Lisa, Y'hudit, BullCat, and all of the LADIES, Ladies..on THIS forum-Give YOURSELVES applause!
  If it were NOT for CYBERELLA, the Internet Warrior- people would NOT even KNOW that Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama < HAD A NAME LIKE THAT! YOU GO Cyberella!!! YOU are MY hero! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 BullCat too!  O0 O0 O0 O0 Y'hudit!!  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0   YOU, are the REAL CONSERVATIVE WOMEN!  QueenAnn has NOTHING on you LADIES! NOTHING! And, I BET, that ALL of you, are drop-dead gorgeous! And even MORE FEARLESS, of course you are MORE fearless, you are on THIS forum.. THAT TAKES GUTS.  ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 01:10:46 AM »
Well, bringing that up really forced a change of subject.  Ann should be defended..

I think most religious jews are fine with what she said. Here is the youtube clip of it.
After being asked by the interviewer about her dream world, and pushed on it.   She believed everybody should be christian.. And when pushed further by the interviewer, she used some terminology she said was NT, about christians being perfected jews or perfected christians.. And anybody believing in J being perfected.

Here is the clip

The people most bothered are liberals. 100% of them. Like the slimy interviewer.
amazingly, she actually said that jews can keep judaism/the law, and go to heaven, OR, be christians..

Liberals don't like anybody that believes their religion is true, and others are false.

The biggest enemy to these liberal jews, are orthodox jews. 
Most jews are not bothered even if christians believe all jews go to hell.

She SAID- and I quote "Jews are UN PERFECTED Christians" Well, Excuse ME. Who died and made her as authority on THAT issue?  STICK TO THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM, Ann, you know.. playing with your hair, and lol @ LEFTISTS who are DESTROYING this nation, and teaching lemmings HOW to TALK to a liberal.  THERE IS NO TALKING TO LIBERALS.
  This.......is NO laughing matter to ME. And, Queen Ann....Put some CLOTHES on your body, when taking pics of your books, this last one, she looked like she was wearing a heavy black dress slip. CLEARLY, to try to get the attention of  MEN...  very good, good conservative Ann. Dressing like a hussy, is NOT classy, OR pretty.. REAL Conservative Women, dress like LADIES, and do NOT use their hair in that flirtatious manner. Do people KNOW that flinging your hair in PUBLIC, made one a concubine, or a harlot? Yep, and a woman that brushed her hair in public as well..  When I played with my hair as a young girl, and woman, my Nana had enough common sense, to tell me it looked trashy, and that women in HER day, NEVER did that. 
And, BTW... I NEVER said I didnt believe her to be pretty. She is quite a striking female, in my opinion. And here is the food for thought.. If she broke off the engagements- WHY, and if they 3 men) DID, WHY? Why, it's all good... See, in USA today.. One can have a few engagements- and collect a few rings.. some men I know, call this a TROPHY that females COLLECT.. Well, when I received a PROMISE Ring, at 19- we broke off as friends, I returned the ring. So, not ALL ladies do this, Men ;)  Here is my defense for Ann, Ann: USE your INFLUENCE with men, NOT manipulation. (Yes, put CLOTHES ON)

"If BLOTS thy beauty, as the frost do bite the meads" -Shakesphere, TAMING OF THE SHREW.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 01:39:18 AM »
Ann Coulter exposed herself as a Jew hater many months ago. JTF's approval for her is finished with.

Completely agree Yavoc, she is a Nazi Jew Hater, and wants them all to be Christians!  >:(

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 05:19:04 AM »
Well, bringing that up really forced a change of subject.  Ann should be defended..

I think most religious jews are fine with what she said. Here is the youtube clip of it.
After being asked by the interviewer about her dream world, and pushed on it.   She believed everybody should be christian.. And when pushed further by the interviewer, she used some terminology she said was NT, about christians being perfected jews or perfected christians.. And anybody believing in J being perfected.

Here is the clip

The people most bothered are liberals. 100% of them. Like the slimy interviewer.
amazingly, she actually said that jews can keep judaism/the law, and go to heaven, OR, be christians..

Liberals don't like anybody that believes their religion is true, and others are false.

The biggest enemy to these liberal jews, are orthodox jews. 
Most jews are not bothered even if christians believe all jews go to hell.

She SAID- and I quote "Jews are UN PERFECTED Christians" Well, Excuse ME. Who died and made her as authority on THAT issue?  STICK TO THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM, Ann, you know.. playing with your hair, and lol @ LEFTISTS who are DESTROYING this nation, and teaching lemmings HOW to TALK to a liberal.  THERE IS NO TALKING TO LIBERALS.

she was not asked a political question. She was asked about what her dream world would be. And every time she gave a political answer, about republicans, the slimy interviewer pushed her to go deeper than that.. Continuously..
It was a very candid discussion and the interviewer was acting like a close friend.

you are right that there is no talking to liberals.. She did say if you really have to!

This.......is NO laughing matter to ME. And, Queen Ann....Put some CLOTHES on your body, when taking pics of your books, this last one, she looked like she was wearing a heavy black dress slip. CLEARLY, to try to get the attention of  MEN...  very good, good conservative Ann. Dressing like a hussy, is NOT classy, OR pretty.. REAL Conservative Women, dress like LADIES, and do NOT use their hair in that flirtatious manner. Do people KNOW that flinging your hair in PUBLIC, made one a concubine, or a harlot? Yep, and a woman that brushed her hair in public as well..  When I played with my hair as a young girl, and woman, my Nana had enough common sense, to tell me it looked trashy, and that women in HER day, NEVER did that. 
And, BTW... I NEVER said I didnt believe her to be pretty. She is quite a striking female, in my opinion. And here is the food for thought.. If she broke off the engagements- WHY, and if they 3 men) DID, WHY? Why, it's all good... See, in USA today.. One can have a few engagements- and collect a few rings.. some men I know, call this a TROPHY that females COLLECT.. Well, when I received a PROMISE Ring, at 19- we broke off as friends, I returned the ring. So, not ALL ladies do this, Men ;)  Here is my defense for Ann, Ann: USE your INFLUENCE with men, NOT manipulation. (Yes, put CLOTHES ON)

"If BLOTS thy beauty, as the frost do bite the meads" -Shakesphere, TAMING OF THE SHREW.

So you broke off 1 engagement yourself..

We don't know what she did with the ring.. I doubt she got engaged just for the ring. She probably earnt more money than the men she got engaged to.

Regarding the dress, it doesn't look that revealing to me. Most women wear less than that in the summer. There really isn't much on show, apart from the fact that she does have breasts(like most women), and she has a small waist.
Given the material available, it's really not a big deal.  Ann's breasts are 90% covered.  If another woman with nice legs walks part in a really short skirt, (like 90% of contiguous leg revealed) then ann coulter will have been physically outshone, and women walk around like that in summer all the time.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »
Regarding the dress, it doesn't look that revealing to me. Most women wear less than that in the summer. There really isn't much on show, apart from the fact that she does have breasts(like most women), and she has a small waist.
Given the material available, it's really not a big deal.  Ann's breasts are 90% covered.  If another woman with nice legs walks part in a really short skirt, (like 90% of contiguous leg revealed) then ann coulter will have been physically outshone, and women walk around like that in summer all the time.

Slutty has become acceptable in our modern, feminized, progressive society.