Kahanist Singles > Jewish Singles

Pre-Marital sex. What is your take??

<< < (42/42)

NuclearKindness:

--- Quote from: Dr. Dan on June 12, 2008, 02:54:03 PM ---I think they mean not to have sex before you are married

No i meant celebacy..period!  It's just opposite to "Everyone should have sex all the time."

--- End quote ---

maybe the xtians do that but we don't. No sex until marriage but when married, have many Jewish babies! Duggars had at least 22, we should learn from them and beat that number

NuclearKindness:

--- Quote from: Dr. Dan on June 12, 2008, 02:57:58 PM ---I think they mean not to have sex before you are married

No i meant celebacy..period!  It's just opposite to "Everyone should have sex all the time."

Then No if we do that we wont procreate and the Muslims will grow

well there are some nuts out there who beleive in it and make the act of sex an unwanted sin. It obviously isn't

--- End quote ---

The act itself is not. With whom and when can be. And its not " some nuts" its the Torah.

NuclearKindness:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on June 13, 2008, 01:00:18 AM ---I don't have a problem with someone being a mother at 14 if they're raised in a society where they're mature adults at this age. In our society such a thing is very perverted and there's no way an American 14 year old is ready to be a mother.

--- End quote ---

depends which household. I've seen 40 year old which havent grown up either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version