Author Topic: Obama's half brother LOL LOL  (Read 1304 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Obama's half brother LOL LOL
« on: June 13, 2008, 11:33:22 AM »
http://www.ghostofaflea.com/archives/010695.html   

NTTAWRT
Someone forgot to send Malik Obama the memo. Not to worry, I cannot imagine Barack would disown his brother any more than he would disown his own grandmother, pastor, fellow home buyer, Chicago political mentor or VP search committee chairman (via The Campain Spot at NRO).

Barack Obama's half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background.
In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya.
Now realizing I could have called this post "The Faith of Our Fathers".
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 11:35:04 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Obama's half brother LOL LOL
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »
This is great! It proves Chaim was right all along, and those idiots in the mass media calling Obama being a Muslim a "myth" were wrong.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 11:54:16 AM »
This is great! It proves Chaim was right all along, and those idiots in the mass media calling Obama being a Muslim a "myth" were wrong.

Your right O0 O0 O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 11:58:43 AM »

Your right O0 O0 O0

Obama will always be a Muslim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »
I just read the link leading to the quote of his half brother saying: His brother would be good for the Jews? He follows the cult that wants to exterminate Jews, Christians and everyone else. 

And his name is Malik huh so the blind or deceptive media has everyone to believe that everyone in his family is Muzzie but him?  Come on now.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 12:27:26 PM »
Right from the horse's mouth...or that of his half brother  
Maybe that is the wrong end - wrong animal.
As Obama might call him...That jack arse!!!

:::D  The truth always comes out.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 01:23:39 PM »
In no way does this supprise me with his back ground (child hood) it fits the mold that every one was saying all along and his brother Say's he's going to be good for the Jew's i don't think so if he is elected he will only be good for his kind the Muslim and Jew haters the whites will have to seek  cover also since were the ones his wife hates