Author Topic: Someone in ask jtf made suggestion perhaps about google, chaim ben shimon?  (Read 872 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim ben Shimon, or someone who was writing in a big font ( I think), made an ask JTF question about a sort of tricky way to improve JTF's popularity/statistics, which sounded very clever and could possibly work well.  Problem is I don't remember what exactly it was about (maybe about search engines or about ads?), and the person also (because it was a sort of "sneaky" way of doing things) requested that his post be removed after being read by Chaim.  I cannot find this suggestion in the archives of JTF.   Whoever had this idea, can you please describe to us what to do, if it will be effective, it sounded like it might be.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Chaim ben Shimon, or someone who was writing in a big font ( I think), made an ask JTF question about a sort of tricky way to improve JTF's popularity/statistics, which sounded very clever and could possibly work well.  Problem is I don't remember what exactly it was about (maybe about search engines or about ads?), and the person also (because it was a sort of "sneaky" way of doing things) requested that his post be removed after being read by Chaim.  I cannot find this suggestion in the archives of JTF.   Whoever had this idea, can you please describe to us what to do, if it will be effective, it sounded like it might be.
It was Daniel Ben Hanania from one of the three Jews from Brooklyn, we all thought about it. Thats me who writes in a big font.. lol. It was not about popularity or statistics it was how to make money for JTF "tricky way" like you said. We will all be working on it and Denial is almost done. It was about google adds but shshsh don't tell anyone. Its on ask JTF this week because Yacov deleted it accidentally from last weeks ask JTF, so you wont find it in archives what u could do is go on Ask JTF this weeks 1st page and check out Daniel Ben Hanania's question.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Oh I see.  Excellent.  I'll keep quiet.    O0