Author Topic: Ever tried Durian  (Read 1682 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Ever tried Durian
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:14:33 AM »
It is an asian fruit and it is to be told one of the worst smelling thing on the face of the earth but the taste is very sweet
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ever tried Durian
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 12:34:58 AM »
It is an asian fruit and it is to be told one of the worst smelling thing on the face of the earth but the taste is very sweet

You mean this

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:35:23 AM »

You mean this

I have never eaten it

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 12:51:53 AM »
Yes that is it, I had it in Asia it really smells like the worst thing you can imagine.  How can I describe what it smells like,, hmm rotten sewage and dog pile combine would be better.  But the taste is like a sweeten custard which contradicts the stench
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 12:52:53 AM »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 12:54:49 AM »
They sell them in China town and I am warning it smells like CRAP

take a look

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-5-lob5iM&feature=related

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 01:49:16 AM »
  I will try it someday!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »
If you do, put clothes pins on your nose I am telling you it is the most horrific smelling thing you can ever imagine.  Tough to tell what it smells like a cross between raw sewage and gym sneakers thats been sweated out.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »
If you do, put clothes pins on your nose I am telling you it is the most horrific smelling thing you can ever imagine.  Tough to tell what it smells like a cross between raw sewage and gym sneakers thats been sweated out.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D Sounds horrible!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »
Yes it smells horrible but if you taste it the taste contradicts the stink.  It is like a pudding texture,  I am telling you bizarro.