Author Topic: Adam the sicko woman-hater has commented on my video....  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Adam the sicko woman-hater has commented on my video....
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:27:15 AM »
Should I remove him and ban him from my channel, or should I leave the slander visible?  He is cursing and lying about the Rav and Chaim once again, take a look:

"Adam6275 (7 minutes ago) Show Hide 0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User           Stay away from JTF. Kahane had a history of abusing Jewish men that were a threat to him. Chaim has continued this tradition. Please see my channel for more. They call people who disagree with them Homosexuals and Perverts and Even Amalek (sic). Kahane worked for a newspaper the JEwish Press that had very liberal views of Jewish women divorcing their Jewish husband(now openly support single Jewish mothers regardless of why?)which shows a lack of judgement and true love of his Jewish brothers. "

Abusing Jewish men???? LOL what has this kid been smoking?

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Adam the sicko woman-hater has commented on my video....
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 12:28:00 AM »
Does it bring further publicity to JTF when mental cases slander us?   I'm afraid I will have to remove him for his lies on the Rav tho.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:29:47 AM »
He is such a sick freak, he hates women so much gotta make you wonder if he been Richard Simmoned
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 04:40:00 AM »
So what? It's a free country...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 04:44:39 AM »
He is such a sick freak, he hates women so much gotta make you wonder if he been Richard Simmoned

Agreed

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 06:05:51 AM »

So I am trying to get views for this video to give JTF exposure.  Clowns like this don't help our cause... but then again maybe they do.  They see that our opponents are idiots and crazies.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »

So I am trying to get views for this video to give JTF exposure.  Clowns like this don't help our cause... but then again maybe they do.  They see that our opponents are idiots and crazies.

and Adam is crazy too...so what? IGNORE HIM!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 04:23:22 PM »

and Adam is crazy too...

That was my point.

so what? IGNORE HIM!

I choose not to ignore those who slander this movement, Chaim and Rav Kahane.  But to each his own.  As you say yourself, it's a free country.  I don't have to ignore anybody!