Author Topic: Robert Mugabe's militia burn opponent’s wife alive  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Robert Mugabe's militia burn opponent’s wife alive
« on: June 12, 2008, 06:19:56 PM »
I hate Mugabe.

The men who pulled up in three white pickup trucks were looking for Patson Chipiro, head of the Zimbabwean opposition party in Mhondoro district. His wife, Dadirai, told them he was in Harare but would be back later in the day, and the men departed.

An hour later they were back. They grabbed Mrs Chipiro and chopped off one of her hands and both her feet. Then they threw her into her hut, locked the door and threw a petrol bomb through the window.

The killing last Friday – one of the most grotesque atrocities committed by Robert Mugabe’s regime since independence in 1980 – was carried out on a wave of worsening brutality before the run-off presidential elections in just over two weeks. It echoed the activities of Foday Sankoh, the rebel leader in the Sierra Leone civil war that ended in 2002, whose trade-mark was to chop off hands and feet.

Mrs Chipiro, 45, a former pre-school teacher, was the second wife of a junior official of the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) burnt alive last Friday by Zanu (PF) militiamen. Pamela Pasvani, the 21-year-old pregnant wife of a local councillor in Harare, did not suffer mutilation but died later of her burns; his six-year-old son perished in the flames.

Yesterday about 70 local MDC supporters gathered in Mr Chipiro’s small yard in Mhondoro, 90 miles south of Harare, to protect him. Inside the hut where his wife of 29 years died, women sang softly to a subdued drum beat next to the cheap wooden coffin. The thatched roof had been destroyed in the fire so they sat under the open sky. The lid could not be closed because Mrs Chipiro’s outstretched arm had burnt rigid. Her charred hand was found as women swept the hut.

Mr Chipiro, 51, a small, determined man, arrived from Harare on Friday afternoon to find his three brick huts ablaze. “I was trying to put the fire out,” he said. “I thought my wife was hiding in the bushes.”

His four-year-old nephew, Admire, heard him calling her. “He ran to me. He said, ‘Auntie has been beaten and they threw her in the fire’.”

Bright Matonga, the Deputy Information Minister and the MP for the area, lives just over a mile away. There is also a Zanu (PF) youth militia camp near by. Mr Matonga routinely blames the violence – in which nearly 70 people have died and 25,000 have been left homeless since the elections on March 29 – on Britain and the United States. He claims that they pay the MDC to put on Zanu party regalia and attack Mr Mugabe’s opponents.

When Mr Chipiro went to the police, they refused to give him an official crime incident report. They fetched the body at about 10pm, he said. A post-mortem examination was carried out at St Michael’s Catholic mission hospital. At first police gave Mr Chipiro a report that left out the causes of death. An officer intervened and produced an authentic report.

The report said that seven men assaulted Mrs Chipiro “before dragging her in one of the houses and set all three houses on fire”. It said that the body showed “signs of assault since all hands and legs were broken”. The doctor who carried out the post-mortem described the cause of death as haemorrhaging and severe burns. “These youths are taught cruelty,” Mr Chipiro said. “They get used to murdering. They enjoy murdering. They are doing it for money.”

He said that thugs returned for him two nights ago but fled when they saw his supporters. “I am very frightened,” he said. “They want to kill me. But I have no alternative. My presence here as a leader is very important. If I leave, everyone else will leave. I intend to fight the battle, from here.”

« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:26:03 PM by Sarah »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Robert Mugabe's militia burn opponent’s wife alive
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »
Yes Mugabe, who is thinking that Hitler is a great man, has finally adopted SS-practices. The world would be a better place without him and his dogsbodies.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »
But don't yew unduhrstand? It's the white Rhodesians that have caused this problem!!! These opposition leaders are agents of the evil white Rhodesians!*

*--what kids in schools all across Africa are actually being taught

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 06:49:01 PM »
It's the 'white interlopers' fault for all this mess in the first place...
Let the Black man rule his own kingdom and provide for no assistance under any circumstance

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »
But don't yew unduhrstand? It's the white Rhodesians that have caused this problem!!! These opposition leaders are agents of the evil white Rhodesians!*

*--what kids in schools all across Africa are actually being taught

Why have this "poor victims" of "white racism" such an addiction to the greatest and ugliest racist like the Nazis and the Muslims. This is pathologic. Mugabe belongs to the mental asylum.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »
This nazi war criminal belongs in a pound with the rest of his Zanu SS dogs. >:(
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 09:36:14 PM »
You should ask if she was finger licking good
 :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 06:56:34 AM »
Good Gracious! He looks like ET, only darker, and even UGLIER. What a WASTE of a human species.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »
THIS IS DARK AFRICA,IT'S COMMON PROCEDURE THERE SARAH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 05:53:11 PM »

Yeah though there are black people in Zimbabwe who are trying to stand up for their rights and improve their circumstances, and this is the cost they are having to pay for it.....the mutilation of their families.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »
I have heard about a book from Joseph Conrad: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_of_Darkness

It describes the mentality of Africa.  :(

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 07:40:01 AM »

Yeah though there are black people in Zimbabwe who are trying to stand up for their rights and improve their circumstances, and this is the cost they are having to pay for it.....the mutilation of their families.

Take it from someone who lives in the Heart of Darkness - this is common procedure!
Sarah, from a distance - not living in Africa - you may think that all will be well but Africa has proven over and over again that each new government becomes like its previous dictator in some way.

Right now I would support the MDC - Zimbabwe opposition, but I do not hold out hope that they will be radically different in the long run!

Living in South Africa, we live daily with savagery and evil, most of which does not get reported locally or internationally.

Africa is truly the "Heart of Darkness" - it is evil to the core!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 09:26:43 AM »
Good Gracious! He looks like ET, only darker, and even UGLIER. What a WASTE of a human species.

That's an insult to ET just like it's an insult to apes when we call them apes.

Yeah, just because they all have long arms doesn't mean they are related.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 10:11:35 AM »

That's an insult to ET just like it's an insult to apes when we call them apes.

Yeah, just because they all have long arms doesn't mean they are related.

:::D :::D :::D

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »

He is not of the human species, he is a subspecies like most kaffirs. They have no feelings for others or their own kind, they have no empathy, no regret or shame, they have no consciences and find cruelty funny and a pleasure to administer to anyone they choose. They are driven by hate and vengeance against all whom they encounter, because they are less than all other living things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »

I actually don't believe they fight for the benefit of society, they just try to grab their cut. There is no benevolence in Africa. If they ever come to power they would use similar methods to keep in power.