Author Topic: Time for a new rule, Chaim  (Read 3535 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Time for a new rule, Chaim
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 09:29:12 PM »
He's a moron. They hate Hispanics and all other Gentiles, as is plain to see, but they let him post because he hates JTF and allow them to claim that they are not racists.

Those guys would support Hamas just to get at JTF.

No truer words were ever spoken. These snitches would sign a pact with the devil himself just to get at JTF.

That's why Guzofsky gave an award to the traitor Irv Rubin. Guzofsky wants to pretend that Rubin was the leader of the JDL in the 1980s. That's why Guzofsky chose to work with Bnai Elim instead of JTF, when we were willing to open our door to Guzofsky and his 3 or 4 supporters. Bnai Elim is another tiny snitch group which came on our forum in the summer of 2006, and which OPENLY was writing that I belong in prison because I'm a "terrorist" and that they cooperate with the FBI against "terrorists" like me. While Bnai Elim were OPENLY proclaiming that they are snitches and proud of it, Guzofsky praised them and invited them on his video program.

But what these 3 or 4 snitches do is irrelevant. How will their actions affect the future of the Jewish people? Even Guzofsky has now abandoned them. They claim Guzofsky is too busy buying dog biscuits to be on the snitch forum any more. Baloney. He's not on the snitch forum because he knows it's a complete waste of time.

Chaim, you are a tzaddik and a genius. They always like to say how guzzy is doing all the "hands on work." Nothing can be further from the truth. The only thing he does is improperly train about 2 or 3 dogs and makes stupid videos that he posts on his "voiceofjudea" youtube account which he literally demonstrates mouse trapping. The real hands on work is being done by Chaim who is bringing israel jews from all walks of life into the kahanist camp so that a retreat will one day be impossible. This is not to mention the starving children that chaim feeds over there with his contributions.
I am urinating on a Koran.