Author Topic: More evidence Russert was not a righteous man  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
More evidence Russert was not a righteous man
« on: June 16, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »
Everyone,

It was announced this morning on Good Day L.A. (Fox's Southern California affiliate morning show) that shortly before his fatal heart attack, that Tim Russert, who supposedly was a devout Catholic, sent rosary beads to Teddy Kennedy (ys"vz) to wish him luck in his recovery.

Am I the only person who sees his "untimely" death immediately afterward as less than coincidental?

Chaimfan.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: More evidence Russert was not a righteous man
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 04:23:09 PM »
never claimed he was righteous..  he was relatively a good journalist
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 04:25:24 PM »
Not saying you did personally, but several posters seemed to lament the loss of a "good" man. He was a left-wing establishment crony who more than likely received what was coming to him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »
Chaimfan, I am proad to say that you can see from my post that I exposed this animal right away and I am thrilled that he croaked. It is certainly nothing to be upset about.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »
he wasn't a good man from our viewpoint..maybe he was a decent family man...but a good man is one who calls out evil and praises good.  He only journalized good and evil people and let them answer and basically allowed viewers to decide what was evil and good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »
Not saying you did personally, but several posters seemed to lament the loss of a "good" man. He was a left-wing establishment crony who more than likely received what was coming to him.

Tim Russert- Clinton's LAP DOG.  All of these people and states supporting obama...makes a person wonder.. obama is a CURSE on the American people, INCLUDING Tim Russert- WHAT A SHAME. I feel bad for his dad, who he loved, and family.  People need to STOP the MADNESS and NOT vote obama, PERIOD. Every state now that has had flooding, and disasters, their voting #'s for the left are overwhelming. Just go look yourself at Indiana. I am sorry for seeing things the way they are, but it is HISTORICAL that when you are for the evils of this world, you share in the same fate that Israel did in ancient times. SAD SAD SAD.  :'( :'( :'( America PLEASE turn back to your ROOTS.  Tim Russert was a pretty good journalist I use to leave voice mails on his machine, in 2001, and they were really NOT nice. BUT, because they were SO aggressive, I watched that things changed that year with his reporting, he was CLEARLY (that year) not biased.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 04:42:28 PM »
He may have publicly appeared to be neutral and fair, but in his own life he clearly came down on the side of the evil politicians. It looks like G-d judged him resoundingly for that.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »

Tim Russert- Clinton's LAP DOG.  All of these people and states supporting obama...makes a person wonder.. obama is a CURSE on the American people, INCLUDING Tim Russert- WHAT A SHAME. I feel bad for his dad, who he loved, and family.  People need to STOP the MADNESS and NOT vote obama, PERIOD. Every state now that has had flooding, and disasters, their voting #'s for the left are overwhelming. Just go look yourself at Indiana. I am sorry for seeing things the way they are, but it is HISTORICAL that when you are for the evils of this world, you share in the same fate that Israel did in ancient times. SAD SAD SAD.  :'( :'( :'( America PLEASE turn back to your ROOTS.  Tim Russert was a pretty good journalist I use to leave voice mails on his machine, in 2001, and they were really NOT nice. BUT, because they were SO aggressive, I watched that things changed that year with his reporting, he was CLEARLY (that year) not biased.

you shoudl do the same to Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly..and other jouranlists.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 04:44:03 PM »
He may have publicly appeared to be neutral and fair, but in his own life he clearly came down on the side of the evil politicians. It looks like G-d judged him resoundingly for that.
I agree. He was certainly an evil man. I am happy he croaked. One less living member of the establishment.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »

you shoudl do the same to Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly..and other jouranlists.

Ok...for YOU Dr. Dan, I will start my TRUTH campaign against Oreilly and Hannity- YOU ARE RIGHT Dr Dan, REALLY- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, these people need to be CALLED into accountablilty, ASAP. I AM SICK OF IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 07:33:55 PM »
Let's all pray that G-d would begin to exercise similar judgment on high-profile Osama supporters. (Well, maybe He has started--Teddy Kennedy got brain cancer shortly after enthusiastically endorsing Osama, who was by no means the nominee at that time.)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 09:36:35 PM »

Let us see what the Bible says:

Proverbs 17:15

He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous, Both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD.

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those saying to evil 'good,' And to good 'evil,' Putting darkness for light, and light for darkness, Putting bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.