Author Topic: Help needed in London  (Read 2187 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Help needed in London
« on: January 18, 2007, 03:04:00 PM »
My friend just posted this to his usual list... like everywhere else, most people just don't care.  And as useless as some of you bozos may think it is, it is one of the only points where someone is actually doing something, so please pass this on...

"Due to the weather and lack of people the demo today is off.  I am going to try for next Thurday January 25th at 6pm and if we dont
get a good response we are now going to have to consider finishing this after more than 3 years."

We have no funding. Dori is  getting a new job and im working more in the day now. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS LIST DONT BOTHER ANYMORE, its a shame as Arabs are killing jews in Israel and anti semitic attacks are on the increase here yet you guys wont come and give 2 hours a week of time to collect money and give out leaflets at the only regular pro Israel demo in London.

So in my opinion the PLO lot have beaten us.  They will be there and we won't and you may say to me what good do we do?, well il tell you we fly the Israeli flag for 2 hours in London in the middle of hatred and we stand up and that makes me proud, but im not doing it with 3-5 people most of which are christians anyway.

So next week is the last chance i dont care if its snow and hurricanes.  ill be there and if you care about jews and Israel you will too, sorry if i sound angry but i am."

MARBLE ARCH
MARKS N SPENCER
THURSDAY
6PM
email djneal55 at hotmail for more info

And I don't care if you guys are anti-Israeli government- you know damn well that's not the point - and this is the only place in the world I know of where there's a regular protest so please do everything you can to go or get people you know to go, no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this off the kahane.org website
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Help needed in London
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 10:35:36 PM »
I pray to G-d that London goes the way of Sodom and Gomorrah very soon.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?