Author Topic: Chaim, you made an erroneous claim about Obama  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Chaim, you made an erroneous claim about Obama
« on: June 16, 2008, 10:56:54 PM »
That quote that you mentioned on the Ask JTF program is a complete fabrication. I have a second hand copy of "Dreams From My Father" and that quote appears nowhere in the book. As you probably know already Obama has launched a website (FightTheSmears.com) dedicated to refuting "lies and slander." I believe we should always be on the offensive, but let's keep our facts straight.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim, you made an erroneous claim about Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 12:13:59 AM »
That quote that you mentioned on the Ask JTF program is a complete fabrication. I have a second hand copy of "Dreams From My Father" and that quote appears nowhere in the book. As you probably know already Obama has launched a website (FightTheSmears.com) dedicated to refuting "lies and slander." I believe we should always be on the offensive, but let's keep our facts straight.

Which quote was that?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 12:20:31 AM »

Even if it isn't in the book, if its something bad, its probably true about Obama. That animal hussein has commited every sin in the book.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 12:24:17 AM »

Even if it isn't in the book, if its something bad, its probably true about Obama. That animal hussein has commited every sin in the book.

We must keep praying that this Nazi won't win!  >:( :-\ >:(

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 01:30:24 AM »
Which quote was that?

This is the quote:

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 01:44:36 AM »

This is the quote:

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race."

I'm not sure of that specific quote.  However, he made statements
like that in the book. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 11:38:50 PM »

That's not true.  The quote Chaim said, WAS in Obama's book because I have definitely heard it before on the radio.  So it is you that needs to retract your statement or at least do better research and not cast aspersions on Chaim.

Maybe it was in Obama's other book "audacity of Hope" and that is where you erred?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 12:39:36 AM »
This is a dumb point.  You know very well Obama is no friend to the whiteman or the jewish whiteman

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 12:42:41 AM »
This is a dumb point.  You know very well Obama is no friend to the whiteman or the jewish whiteman
I agree! his resentment towards America and the White Man goes beyond words... His actions speak volume and anything he says now is irrelevant!