Author Topic: What should the next Obama video be about?  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
What should the next Obama video be about?
« on: June 19, 2008, 12:59:48 AM »
I've been too busy to make on the last couple of weeks but I'm hoping to start again next month after my summer course is finished. Certainly I think I should mention that his brother admitted to Obama's Muslim background, but I don't know how much difference that makes at this point. Everyone just seems so enamored, you almost need deeper dirt on him, people seem not to care about the Muslim charge anymore, so I'm not sure what we JTFers should put in our videos, or if we should continue to press the Muslim issue

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What should the next Obama video be about?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 06:39:11 AM »
The hardcore Obama supporters don't care about the Muslim background, but other people do. If we convince people that he is a Muslim, he will lose. Most Americans are not going to knowingly vote for a Muslim for president. The reason he is leading in the polls is because the lying news media has persuaded most voters that he is not a Muslim.

But whatever you decide to do in the video, your videos are always great, Ruby. I always look forward to your videos.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 09:19:14 AM »
The hardcore Obama supporters don't care about the Muslim background, but other people do. If we convince people that he is a Muslim, he will lose. Most Americans are not going to knowingly vote for a Muslim for president. The reason he is leading in the polls is because the lying news media has persuaded most voters that he is not a Muslim.

But whatever you decide to do in the video, your videos are always great, Ruby. I always look forward to your videos.

Ruby, have you exposed the fact that Obama went to Kenya to campaign for his Islam-backed murderous cousin, Odinga?
Odinga had a pact with hard-line Muslims to force sharia law on Kenya if elected, and when he lost the election he instigated riots that caused hundreds if not thousands of deaths- including 50 who were burned alive when their Christian church was burned.
But, after all, Obama said, "I will stand with the Muslims", didn't he?
I'm amazed that this has received so little coverage and has not been covered at all in MSM.

http://www.themidnightsun.org/?p=1613

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2008/01/barack-obama-backs-taliban-supporter-in.html

I agree with Chaim. We must continue to cast doubt in the minds of American voters about whether he is a Christian or Muslim.
I read that a poll was taken, and that is the one thing that would bring Obama down. America is stupid and naive about Islam, but not that stupid.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:23:00 AM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 10:24:26 AM »
Who Thinks Obama is Muslim?

A Pew Research Center News Interest Index survey earlier in March found that 79% of the general public had heard rumors that Obama is Muslim, and 38% had heard "a lot" about this. The current survey finds that most voters have no misconceptions about Obama's religious beliefs - 53% say that he is Christian. But one in ten believes Barack Obama is Muslim. Roughly a third (34%) say they don't know what his religious beliefs are, though 9% say the reason they don't know is that they've heard different things about his religion, not that they haven't heard about it.

Notably, the impression that Obama is Muslim crosses party lines: 14% of Republicans, 10% of Democrats and 8% of independents think he is Muslim. Within both parties, ideology is a major factor: 16% of conservative Republicans believe Obama is Muslim, compared with 9% of moderates and liberals. And 13% of conservative and moderate Democrats believe Obama is Muslim, compared with just 5% of liberal Democrats.

The impression that Obama is Muslim varies by education, region, and religious background. Voters who did not attend college are three times as likely to believe Obama is Muslim when compared with voters who have a college degree (15% vs. 5%). And voters in the Midwest and South are about twice as likely as those in the Northeast and West to hold this belief. Nearly one-fifth of voters (19%) in rural areas say Obama is Muslim, as do 16% of white evangelical Protestants.

But there is little difference by age, gender or race in terms of voters' likelihood of thinking Obama is Muslim. Most notably, about as many black (10%) as white (11%) voters believe he is Muslim.

There is little evidence that the recent news about Obama's affiliation with the United Church of Christ has dispelled the impression that he is Muslim. While voters who heard "a lot" about Reverend Wright's controversial sermons are more likely than those who have not to correctly identify Obama as a Christian, they are not substantially less likely to still believe that he is Muslim. Nearly one-in-ten (9%) of those who heard a lot about Wright still believe that Obama is Muslim. Overall, the impression that Obama is Muslim has at most a slight impact on his fortunes in November - mostly because so few voters hold this belief in the first place. Moreover, Obama is only slightly less competitive against John McCain than Clinton is among the minority who believe this about him. Among the 10% of voters who say he is Muslim, 35% would still choose Obama over McCain in a general election matchup, while 61% would vote for McCain. These same voters would also choose McCain over Clinton, but by a smaller 52% to 42% margin.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 04:02:53 PM »

Ruby, have you exposed the fact that Obama went to Kenya to campaign for his Islam-backed murderous cousin, Odinga?
Odinga had a pact with hard-line Muslims to force sharia law on Kenya if elected, and when he lost the election he instigated riots that caused hundreds if not thousands of deaths- including 50 who were burned alive when their Christian church was burned.
But, after all, Obama said, "I will stand with the Muslims", didn't he?
I'm amazed that this has received so little coverage and has not been covered at all in MSM.

I'm not even surprised, let alone amazed, that this story hasn't been covered by the MSM.

About the only way this story will be widely publicized by the MSM is if McCain and the power brokers of the Republican party decide to relentlessly talk about it and force Hussein Osama to acknowledge it. Even then, the MSM will be reluctant to air or print anything that might endanger their darling's chances of ascending to the Presidency.

Listen, if Osama claims he's a Christian, it's virtually impossible to prove he's a taqiyya practicing mooooozie.

But it's certainly possible to document and prove that Hussein Osama is sympathetic to Islam and moooozie excrement like his cousin, Odinga.

McCain and company have about 4 months left to quit running the benign, polite campaign we've seen so far. Expect things to heat up dramatically and some real bombs to be thrown as we draw nearer to the 2nd Tuesday in November.

Osama must be denied the White House at all costs.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »

Rubystars,    thank you for all your efforts with the videos and everything you have done for JTF.   

A suggestion about what to feature in your upcoming video is the following:

Obama’s father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., was a Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and his step father was a Muslim from Indonesia.       

In Arab culture and under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, so are you. And once a Muslim, always a Muslim.

Based on this,   either Barack Hussein Obama,  Jr.   is either deceiving the American public or he's deceived those who are Muslims,  and that's he's really a Christian (  I believe the former,  not the latter is the case.  ).     Basically,   Obama needs to be trapped.   

What Obama's  true religion is............is something I think needs to be a MAJOR focal point in the campaign.    Unfortunately,  excluding JTF and a select few other non-mainstream organizations,     political correctness is the norm,   not the exception.      If a much larger % of people don't have doubts about what Obama's religion is by Election Day,    there's a VERY GOOD CHANCE that Barack Hussein Obama,  Jr.  will be the next President of the United States.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 05:18:03 PM »
His Anti White coments. "typical White person"
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »
Continue to bring up the Muslim background and he is a Muslim, almost anyone thats Kenya is Muslim.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 05:24:50 PM »
It's sad that we even need another Obama video. It is sad that people didnt get the point that Obama is an abomination and a Mephistopheles!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 06:38:40 PM »
Last week, OsamaBarama announced that he was going to Beijing, Communist China, to raise money for his campaign!

Michael Savage stated this on his show.

This is classic treason and treachery.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 04:11:03 AM »
Savage is a real Patroit
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 10:22:07 AM »
You can get some ideas here:

http://theobamafile.com/