Author Topic: Liberal stubby midget Dick Durbin vicious Jew hater  (Read 1636 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Liberal stubby midget Dick Durbin vicious Jew hater
« on: June 20, 2008, 08:34:50 AM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=67409 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dick Durbin's anti-Semitic rant

Posted: June 20, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

© 2008 

When I first wrote about Sen. Dick Durbin's threat against anyone who dares to criticize what Michelle Obama says and does in campaigning for her husband, I focused on the absurdity of his damnation curse – in which he reserved "the hottest ring in hell" for offenders.

What I neglected to notice was the anti-Semitic nature of his comment.

Again, here's what he told an MSNBC interviewer: "Well, I know Michelle; she's been my friend, a friend of my wife, for many, many years. She can take it. She can handle herself. She's a very accomplished person. But I will tell you this: The hottest ring in hell is reserved for those in politics who attack their opponents' families. And if there are some Republican strategists who think that's the way to win the election, I think they're wrong."

Since writing that column, it has come to my attention the phrase Durbin used has long and strong anti-Semitic connotations and roots.

(Column continues below)

The phrases "hottest ring in hell" and "the deepest ring of hell" and "the fourth circle of the ninth ring of hell" were 14th century literary inventions by Dante, author of "The Inferno" and "The Divine Comedy."

In the latter work, Dante reserves that deepest ring of hell for Judecca or la Giudecca – or, in plain English, the Jews.

In Dante's native Italian, the name was "Judecca" or "la Giudecca," the common name for the Jewish quarter of European cities from which they were forbidden to leave. Even the word "ghetto" is believed to be a derivation of this word for Jewish quarter.

Did Dick Durbin know this?

Has he used this phrase in the past?

Is it part of his lexicon?

Is Dick Durbin conducting a subtle form of Jew-baiting here?

Now, probably you're thinking: "Well, how do we know Durbin is even aware of the roots of that phrase? Maybe he just heard it somewhere and doesn't realize the significance of it."

That, of course, is entirely possible.

But, you have to admit, this phrase is a pretty unusual one. It doesn't necessarily come up in everyday jargon. And, I might add, it is a very strong form of condemnation.

It's not exactly the kind of thing you say lightly. How often have you condemned people to "the hottest ring of hell" for things they say or because of differences of opinion?

Somehow, I don't think God is actually reserving "the hottest ring in hell" for those who criticize Michelle Obama. Do you? Nor do I believe God is reserving that space for Jews. I tend to think God is reserving that place for those who are most disobedient to Him and His laws. Is he really suggesting there is a political test to determine whether people go to hell?

Somebody please call People for the American Way!

Thinking about this led me to recall Dick Durbin's way over-the-top comparisons of the U.S. military treatment of prisoners at Guantanamo to the treatment of Nazi concentration camp victims.

Do you remember that?

Here's what he said, after reading a report about the air conditioning being turned up high and music being played loud in the facility for high-profile terrorists:

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have happened by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime – Pol Pot or others – that had no concern for human beings. Sadly, that is not the case. This was the action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners."

Now, when the genocidal holocausts of the recent past are diminished in significance like this by politicians, we often wonder if they really have any appreciation for real suffering, real evil, real persecution.

Of course, Democratic Party politicians like Durbin often get a free pass from the press on such gaffes.

But, when you couple Dick Durbin's comparison of Gitmo with the Nazi Holocaust and then throw in his use of an expression based in anti-Semitism, what do you have?

I'd say you have a politician in need of sensitivity training. I'd say you have a politician either completely out of touch with his mouth or someone playing fast and loose with the facts. I'd say you have someone who needs to rethink his use of metaphors.

What would I like to see happen to Dick Durbin as a result of all this?

No, I won't sentence him to "the hottest ring of hell" as he is so willing to do for those with whom he has political differences – maybe just a few hot July days in Washington without air conditioning would suffice.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Liberal stubby midget Dick Durbin vicious Jew hater
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 11:02:11 AM »
I'm sure he, as 99% of liberals are, is a pro-Fagestine anti-Semite, but I personally would not place too much stock on this rhetorical device. I have heard it several times and I am pretty sure it is intended generally as hyperbole with which to attack someones evil.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 12:27:10 PM »
It's really a stretch to call someone an anti-Semite for using this phrase. I've heard it used often to describe all kinds of evil people.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 12:51:50 PM »
Well his name is "Dick"  What a disgrace pig what a traitor. He is a traitor and you know what I would do to traitors if I took power?

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »
LOL He's probably Barney Franks significant other  ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03