Author Topic: Subtitled Video: American Promises are Worthless  (Read 5204 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Subtitled Video: American Promises are Worthless
« on: June 19, 2008, 01:23:25 PM »
America has never kept its word for long. It betrayed not only Israel but every ally it had had. Clearly the same thing applies to Europe and the UN. Is there anyone who can be trusted ? Of course there is!

Google:

Zootube:

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Subtitled Video: American Promises are Worthless
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 10:22:34 AM »
I corrected a mistake I had made: the name of the commander of the Arab legion was John Glubb

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »
This video is so true  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 02:54:32 AM »
   Zelhar,  thanks for the time and effort you put into translating this video and for everything you have done for JTF and it's allies.   

This was arguably the most painful video /  program that I've seen or heard Chaim do.    I've spent plenty of time in recent months watching and listening to Chaim's videos and programs.    Thankfully,   Chaim isn't politically correct like the vast majority of others who have a microphone or write articles for various publications.

The reality of the situation is that a substantial amount of people who have been elected into office in the U.S. ,  Israel,   and many other countries have betrayed their own people.      Sweeping changes are needed in these countries or disaster is inevitable.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 06:23:53 AM »
That's true one more argument to trust G-d and yourself only exactly in this order; If someone was unwiling to die for Danzing in 1939 he won't die for Jerusalem in 2009. Nicely done Zelhar.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »
It always amazes me to see how easily Israelis can be bought, for the breadth of mouth of some president or leader, they are willing to give up so much.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 02:48:50 AM »
It always amazes me to see how easily Israelis can be bought, for the breadth of mouth of some president or leader, they are willing to give up so much.

What you mentioned helps reinforce why it's imperative that a government that prioritizes the Torah is elected in Israel.      It seems like most,  if not all of the secular governments in Israel have compromised its citizens with their land for so called peace policies.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 01:37:29 PM »

What you mentioned helps reinforce why it's imperative that a government that prioritizes the Torah is elected in Israel.      It seems like most,  if not all of the secular governments in Israel have compromised its citizens with their land for so called peace policies.     

I tend to agree, it seems that only a Torah observing government could find the necessary strength to lead Israel. Not being religious myself, I just wish for a rational and patriotic leadership.