Author Topic: Can black conservatives be trusted?  (Read 1293 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Can black conservatives be trusted?
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »
One is reminded of the cat who was trained to be a waiter and balance trays. When the cat sees a mouse he drops it all, gives chase and returns to be being a cat.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080615/ap_on_el_pr/black_conservatives_obama;_ylt=AqP9z9qUpm09UReo51syaIJh24cA

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Can black conservatives be trusted?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 01:06:20 PM »
One is reminded of the cat who was trained to be a waiter and balance trays. When the cat sees a mouse he drops it all, gives chase and returns to be being a cat.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080615/ap_on_el_pr/black_conservatives_obama;_ylt=AqP9z9qUpm09UReo51syaIJh24cA
That really does describe the situation in a nice way  O0  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raede

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 02:11:14 PM »
Awesome article on this:
One of today's Yahoo News headlines informs us that 'Black conservatives [are] conflicted on Obama campaign.' Armstrong Williams, Rep. J.C. Watts, General Colin Powell, Senator Edward Brooke and, sadly, my friend Joseph C. Phillips may be falling into the trap which I have repeatedly described--one lined with pride and with fear: pride of race and fear that Obama is the last chance for a black president to be elected. (GOPAC chairman Michael Steele isn't going for the okey doke, however; but that may be only due to his position.)

People say that women have problems thinking objectively and strategically. Well, I'm seeing a whole group of men who are having that problem. Friends, you're letting the nearness of a dream's seeming fulfillment blind you to what will likely come after that ephemeral happiness is dissipated, after the novelty has worn off: the nightmare.

Continue reading
AntiObama.net
Barack Obama - A Bad Idea for President

עם ישראל חי, עכשיו ותמיד

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 02:39:27 PM »
Colin Powell isn't a conservative. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »
It depends of the person.

We shouldn't forget what a black person has to take from all the evil people if he take righteous positions i.e. opposing welfare, free market economy and personal responsibility instead of blaiming so called "society".

The pressure on him will be hard. They will call him all kinds of names.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
I think only the pro-life blacks will oppose Osama, I mean Obama. Of course, there are good true Christian blacks who believe abortion is genocide. Obama should be ashamed of supporting Planned Parenthood (strangely enough, founded by Margaret Sanger, a whore who wanted to wipe out the black race and is embraced by the liberals)

Other than that, I see many black "conservatives" defecting like JC Watts
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »
I think only the pro-life blacks will oppose Osama, I mean Obama. Of course, there are good true Christian blacks who believe abortion is genocide. Obama should be ashamed of supporting Planned Parenthood (strangely enough, founded by Margaret Sanger, a whore who wanted to wipe out the black race and is embraced by the liberals)

Other than that, I see many black "conservatives" defecting like JC Watts

Most blacks are nuts. They are gravitated everytime to those people, who want the worst for them. The planned parenthood issue is only one part of the whole picture.

This remembers me to this whole black muslime madness.

I mean every Muslime from Mauretania to Pakistan is more racist towards blacks than the KKK.

Leftist policy has brought them only the worse in over 60 years. Their community is today in a more worse condition, than 1960. More drugs, more crime, more abortion, more drugs, more destroyed families, etc.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani