Author Topic: WHO ELSE IS WAITING HERE FOR THE ASK JTF PROGRAM TO BE READY ?  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
IN HOW LONG YOU THINK IT WILL BE DONE?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: WHO ELSE IS WAITING HERE FOR THE ASK JTF PROGRAM TO BE READY ?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 03:20:52 AM »
I to am waiting.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 03:31:30 AM »
I to am waiting.
HOW LONG MORE U THINK IT WILL TAKE? U STAY EVERY TIME LIKE THIS LATE I ONLY STAY LIKE THIS LATE BECAUSE I HAVE NO SCHOOL IN MORNING ONLY JOB. ALTHOUGH WHEN I DO HAVE SCHOOL I USUALLY TEND TO STAY UP LIKE THIS LATE TOO

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 03:31:52 AM »
me and it's 3:30 AM..but then again i could be a looong show
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 03:34:05 AM »
lol sad to admit this but yes Im secretly hoping it would be done, but now it has gone too far, I have to go to bed now if I want to make it to work tomorrow....   There's always tomorrow evening to listen to the program.  Good  night

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 03:37:17 AM »
WELL HOW LONG CAN IT BE ITS 3 PAGES WE HAD AS MUCH BEFORE I REMEMBER I WAS STAYING UP TILL 6 AND I HAD SCHOOL AND HAD TO WAKE UP AT 7 SOMETHING TO LEAVE MY HOUSE WOW TOO ADDICTING THIS CHAIM'S SHOW WHAT CAN I SAY IT WAS MAD NICE LAST WEEK IT WAS DONE SAT NIGHT DUE HOLIDAY I HAD THIS IDEA BEFORE THAT IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY SAT NIGHT OR AT LEAST SUNDAY DURING THE DAY BECAUSE PEOPLE CANT STAY UP LATE TO WAIT FOR IT BECAUSE JOB OR SCHOOL REASONS WELL OBVIOUSLY SOME OF US STILL STAY UP NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE ITS ADDICTING...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 03:40:44 AM by Chaim Ben Shimon »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 03:46:32 AM »
WELL HOW LONG CAN IT BE ITS 3 PAGES WE HAD AS MUCH BEFORE I REMEMBER I WAS STAYING UP TILL 6 AND I HAD SCHOOL AND HAD TO WAKE UP AT 7 SOMETHING TO LEAVE MY HOUSE WOW TOO ADDICTING THIS CHAIM'S SHOW WHAT CAN I SAY IT WAS MAD NICE LAST WEEK IT WAS DONE SAT NIGHT DUE HOLIDAY I HAD THIS IDEA BEFORE THAT IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY SAT NIGHT OR AT LEAST SUNDAY DURING THE DAY BECAUSE PEOPLE CANT STAY UP LATE TO WAIT FOR IT BECAUSE JOB OR SCHOOL REASONS WELL OBVIOUSLY SOME OF US STILL STAY UP NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE ITS ADDICTING...

if you sleep it will be ready the next day adn be around teh whole week
secondly, he might be talking about Tina and what to do about her and you know chaim...he says certain things 5 different ways 5 times to really get it into our brains.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 03:51:44 AM »

if you sleep it will be ready the next day adn be around teh whole week
secondly, he might be talking about Tina and what to do about her and you know chaim...he says certain things 5 different ways 5 times to really get it into our brains.

Yes, I believe that this weeks show will be one of the finest yet. I will give you guys a sneak peak into whats gonna happen. In addition to dealing with the 77 ton whore Greco, Chaim will be exposing the splinter group, its "leader," why the leader has been such a failure and all the corrupt things that penguin did when Rabbi Kahane died. It will be a very exciting show.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 03:58:27 AM »
It will be a great show as always. Chaim does the best talking programs much better than talk radio  O0

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 03:59:25 AM »
I can't wait! All of the questions are really good this week!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 04:29:29 AM »
Yeah, this week will be an action packed show. You can bet our enemies will be listening to the show too.