Author Topic: I thought i was being open minded. JTF doesn't exactly have a good backing...  (Read 10674 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Dear Sarah, I am an engineer, who is finishing Architecture School. I have my own business where I do Architectural and Mechanical Visualizations. A little advice, when you write papers for school, make sure that you make an outline to make sure that you will cover all the points you want to make, go on and do something else for 15 minites and then come back and read your outline and see if you forgot to put something in, then write a draft based on the outline, read the draft and then do a 'final' copy, then reread it and correct all mistakes. This will help you immensely. On this site we are all squeezing in time to do this, so we are all sloppy. You are still in school, so we expect more from you. I can see you are starting to be a little more honest with us. We may be harsh on you, but we are not monsters. It is too bad about your father, but don't let that bother you, I know you are taking a Photography course, did they teach you Photoshop yet, it is a great program, learn it and you can make extra money fixing up photos and also have a lot of fun. Don't mind me so much, my bark is worse than my bite.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I'm being completely serious.  Go and see how black men and white women interact around each other in a class sometime.  See how the white girls giggle and look embarrassed when the white guys speak.  Look at how the white girls tend to gravitate towards the black guys if they get half a chance.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Go and look at the nightclubs.  Go and see how the prettiest and sexiest girls gravitate towards the niggaboos while the frumpier white girls stay with the same boring old white guys all night.

Go and see the teeny-boppers and little white girlies and how they gravitate towards the black and Asian guys after school, when all the kids are roaming the streets.

Go and see how white women adore the almighty NEGRO!  See how sexy blondes smile seductively when a negro is walking along towards them on the street or at the pedestrian crossing.  See how the blonde women get visibly moist when a negro is in sight.

N. E. G. R. O.  F. O. R.  M. E.  P. L. E. A. S. E. !

:o :o :o :o :o

;)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
fjack is a self-hating negro who thinks he has to play the Nazi game just because he has a white wife.

I bet he still says to her each evening in bed, just before he gets ready to top her with his abnormally small pecker, 'I'm not a negro tonight.'
Dude, you are really gay talking about members' penises.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I take back everything i said to chaimfan and fjack and apologise for my gramatically incorrect sentences. ;)
Give it a rest. You are incapable of producing anything but execrable grammar.

Actually fjack, my mum is a solicitor who owns her own law firm in the centre of London and is the leading practioner, quite rare for a woman, well for the time being. My dad however - and i'm not going to lie- doesn't do anything, he is hardly ever home and seems to have lost his marbles. G-d knows.
Do I need to phone Scotland Yard that the U.K. has one more shahid on the loose out there?

As for Chaimfan, nobody says what-ever anymore or talk to the hand, only saddo lonely men......who enjoy keeping dead butterflies.
o.k i take that back......after you read it. ;)
Saddo's not a word, dimwit. And it's much more enjoyable than spreading my buttcheeks on some filthy rug for Allah five times a day.

Lmao i can imagine FOTL sitting at his computer and being very entertained. Despite everyones beliefs that he is a desperate man, with a rather irritating obsession, he may very well be an ordinary dude who gets a kick out of people calling him crazy- you never know these days.
You know what? He reminds me a lot of you. You both are obsessed with starting pointless arguments you cannot win. I think you want to meet him for sex and are probably cybering with him as we speak.

and Chaimfan i already tried to renounce my faith, and the reaction from my parents.....was too shocking to explain.
Sure. ::)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Dear posters, Is there anyone of you out there who have the expertise to inform us as to the mental condition of fruit ot he loon. He surely needs some kind of medical intervention. He has this overwhelming obsession that dominates his whole life. Is it the result of his being abused by a negro male when his was a child? Could it be an overbearing mother whose constant baggering this poor child twisted his mind, altered his personality and warped his thoughts? Was it possible that his mother had a constant flow of negro lovers in and out of her and fruit of the loon's life?. Please, some one explain to us the nature of his sickness. He does seem to have heterophobic tendencies and does sound very feminine. Any of you posters out their who have a social service or psycholoical background please enlighten us regarding this poor twisted soul. He desparately needs our pity and our prayers, so that this demon, who has taken hold of mind and his soul, can be explelled once and for all and he will be able to walk in the sunshine a healthier, and a normal person.

yephora

Dear posters, Is there anyone of you out there who have the expertise to inform us as to the mental condition of fruit ot he loon. He surely needs some kind of medical intervention. He has this overwhelming obsession that dominates his whole life. Is it the result of his being abused by a negro male when his was a child? Could it be an overbearing mother whose constant baggering this poor child twisted his mind, altered his personality and warped his thoughts? Was it possible that his mother had a constant flow of negro lovers in and out of her and fruit of the loon's life?. Please, some one explain to us the nature of his sickness. He does seem to have heterophobic tendencies and does sound very feminine. Any of you posters out their who have a social service or psycholoical background please enlighten us regarding this poor twisted soul. He desparately needs our pity and our prayers, so that this demon, who has taken hold of mind and his soul, can be explelled once and for all and he will be able to walk in the sunshine a healthier, and a normal person.
:-[ I just wish I had a way to make his sexually frustrated ravings invisible to me. They're like bird droppings spreading sickness everywhere he posts - to the Forum's detriment. His enablers are not helping btw.

Scriabin

:-[ I just wish I had a way to make his sexually frustrated ravings invisible to me. They're like bird droppings spreading sickness everywhere he posts - to the Forum's detriment. His enablers are not helping btw.

It's up to the administrators.  If we ban him, he'll just keep coming back.

yephora

Scriabin composed: It's up to the administrators.  If we ban him, he'll just keep coming back.

Ban his IP address a few times and he'll disappear.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "..Dear posters, Is there anyone of you out there who have the expertise to inform us as to the mental condition of fruit ot he loon..."

It's not his fault!

It's the fault of all those blonde blue-eyed babes smirking at him; virtually laughing in his face; whilst begging at random any huge, smelly, negro beast with a large roll of fat at the base of his bowling ball-shaped skull to sexually ravage them and humiliate them--in the most vile and despicable perversities that anyone could ever imagine; leaving them permanently polluted -- "damaged goods"!

I know about these matters, because I am an expert.

It's bound to get worse!

Soon, the Hottentots and Tutsi-Bantus will wage a UK "Mau-Mau" rebellion, full of blood-lust to "kill Whitey".

In a scenario that will be repeated ad infinitum, some Congolese will be throttling Fruit, and as the homonid reaches for his machete or butterfly knife to physically demasculate Fruit, some beautiful, nubile, blonde blue-eyed 16-year old Brit will scream..."STOP, FRUIT!!!...YOU'RE HURTING MY JOY-TOY!!!"

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
 ;)

I love the Truth because it leads me to Him.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?