Author Topic: Video: Croatian soldiers killing and torturing captured Serbian soldier  (Read 4318 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
The civilized world must see the behavior of the Croatian savages.
These crimes were committed by the members of the Republic of Croatia's army, not but paramilitary forces but by the soldiers of the Croatian regular army.

Croatian soldiers are killing and torturing a captured soldier of Republic of Serbian Krajina's army.

This happened in 1992 the during the Croatian invasion against Miljvci a place of the Republic of Serbian Krajina which was in that time put under the direct protection of the UN (Vence & Owen plan)

Never forgot. Never forgive.

R.I.P to this Serbian martyr!

Video link:
 :(
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 04:03:58 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
[censored] me sideways
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
always put a *graphic warning*
before posting such videos
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  This is Disgusting! please Dalmacija, write something to warn people before watching this horrible video!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
We can not watch any more.
Maybe we will be sick.
But we are alive,we are still here,our moters still have us !
RIP our dear Serb,we have to watch,we have to be tortured with you!
I would rather not see but it is there.
Thank you for sharing the fate of our dera brother wit us!

Spremte se spremte chetnici silna ce borba da bude...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Croatians seem to want to be moslems .It's good to see how the enemy acts >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
I should have provided some kind of warning sing. I understand you about that.
I was also very shocked when I saw this video. Believe me I am from those areas and I know with what kind of dangerously we have to deal at these territories.
But the title of the topic is clear written and it describes the content of the video well.

This is a warning to the Serbs.
The Serbs are dealing with dangerous enemies.
The greatest enemies of the Serbs and the ones who have committed the most horrible atrocities against the Serbs were former Serbs who were converted to other religions.

Also I want to say that the Serbian (Yugoslav) policy of that time was not able to prevent this kind of situations. The Serbian regime of that time should have know and they knew that the Croats were preparing genocide against the Serbs. Milosevic's regime did not took enough actions to prevent Croatian Savagery against the Serbs.

And this what you have seen is typical Croatian savagery.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 01:14:14 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
  This is Disgusting! please Dalmacija, write something to warn people before watching this horrible video!

You can see that I have written something in the topic/ title about it...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 01:02:02 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Did you hear ed that guy saying "he got 2 golden teeth,we should pulled them out".
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
It's interesting how on every video related to crimes AGAINST Serbs, youtube disables commenting....

Disgusting video by the way, if there's any justice in this world those two men are dying very, very, very slowly and painfully.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Croatians seem to want to be moslems .It's good to see how the enemy acts >:(

Agreed, down with the muSSlim Nazi enemy!  O0

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Croats are pretty retarted. I guess they can't see that if the Serbia falls under muslims, that they are next on the list just like Macedonia and Montenegro. Look at the map of the balkans if you don't believe it.
Muslims wont stop untill all of those who are threatened by them unify....all throughout the world.

As someone who was born in so-called Croatia, this video is no surprise as one of my uncles was treated exactly the same way in Split after a NATO-Croatian attack on Krajina in August 1995. Some stories that my relatives, who today are refugees in Serbia proper, have told me, this video is a soft example of what kind of things these Croatian soldiers were doing. Croatian soldiers have no

When Serbs show such videos to the Hague or Western Media, their answer is always that they have recieved these videos already from Croats/Albanians/Muslims. That makes no sense at all because why would they give something to the Hague that goes against them? W T  ...

propaganda is the most powerfull weapon in the world since the begining of TV.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 03:46:42 AM by Jasmina »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Its been 16 years since the Croatian fascist forces attacked and occuppied "Miljavacko platou" and carried out crimes like above mentioned in the video!

Death to the ustashi!
Long live Krajina!