Author Topic: Check out Islamic Center of Boca Raton THIS ONE IS FINISHED  (Read 1273 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Check out Islamic Center of Boca Raton THIS ONE IS FINISHED
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 10:13:05 PM »
What's scary is: I live about 15 minutes outside of Boca Raton and there are quite a number of Jews there, and THEY did NOTHING to stop this in their city! >:(

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 11:05:16 PM »
Quote from the site: "Since it inauguration, the Islamic Center of Boca Raton has been offering classes and activities for men, women and children in Fiqh, Aqeeda, Tajweed, Tafseer, Hadith, Arabic, Karate, Martial Arts, Soccer and Creativity Workshops."

I fail to see how Karate and Martial Arts when combined with all that other stuff can lead to a good thing.

Not to mention Jihad 101. Oh wait, that's Hadith.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 11:07:11 PM »
Quote from the site: "Since it inauguration, the Islamic Center of Boca Raton has been offering classes and activities for men, women and children in Fiqh, Aqeeda, Tajweed, Tafseer, Hadith, Arabic, Karate, Martial Arts, Soccer and Creativity Workshops."

I fail to see how Karate and Martial Arts when combined with all that other stuff can lead to a good thing.

Come on martial arts has a lot to do with Islam, considering they're a peaceful religion. ::) :::D