Author Topic: Blind seven-year-old beaten to death for failing to learn the Koran  (Read 3274 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Blind seven-year-old beaten to death for failing to learn the Koran

By Massoud Ansari in Islamabad

Last updated: 6:14 PM BST 31/05/2008

The parents of a blind seven-year-old who was sent to a religious school in Pakistan have told how he was hung by his feet from a ceiling and beaten to death after failing to memorise the Koran.

The parents of Mohammed Atif admitted that they had ignored their son Mohammed's repeated complaints about abuse at the madrassah.

Police in the Punjab province said that Mohammed's religious teacher, Qari Ziauddin, was now in custody charged with torturing and murdering the boy on Thursday.

Police said Ziauddin, whose title "Qari" signifies he is a mullah, had suspended the boy from a ceiling fan for an hour before he beat him. When he realised how badly Mohammed was hurt, he apparently fled instead of taking him to hospital.

The boy's body was not discovered until the next day when fellow pupils, including Mohammed's cousin, realised he had not slept in his bed. They searched the madrassah and found his battered corpse in Ziauddin's room.

An autopsy concluded that Mohammed, who was blind from birth, died of severe head injuries and also found marks of "physical torture" on his body. Police said the fatal blow might have been caused by Ziauddin dropping the boy when he cut him down from the fan.

According to the boy's father, the teacher had previously smashed him over the head with an iron rod, cutting him so badly that he needed stitches.

"We got the boy treated and wanted to pull him out of the madrassah but we decided to readmit him after the teacher said he would show some mercy to the boy," Mohammed's father Fayyaz Ahmed, 35, said. "We really did not expect him to go so far after he reassured us."

Mohammed was sent to the school eight months ago in the hope that he would become a Hafiz-e-Quran - a scholar who wins great respect by memorising the whole of the Koran.

"We kept pushing him to go because we wanted him to become a religious scholar," sobbed his mother Gulzar Bibi, 28. "We thought he was making the stories up like kids usually do to avoid going to school."

"We thought he would be the key to our emancipation on the day of the judgment," she added.

The killing has sparked concerns for the welfare of the 1.5 million students in the country's 13,000 madrassahs, which are regarded as potential recruiting grounds for al-Qa'eda and the Taliban.

In 2002 President Pervez Musharraf responded to international concerns by ordering madrassahs to adopt a more modern curriculum. But religious hardliners have stymied many of the reforms, and their refusal to allow state regulation has also seen the schools develop an reputation for child abuse.

While officialdom often turns a blind eye, the sheer brutality of the latest case has led the new prime minister, Yousuf Raza Gilani, to order an inquiry.

Police said the other children who attend the Qari Latif madrassah in Vihari, 150 miles southwest of Lahore, have all been withdrawn.

Investigators said Ziauddin had admitted the assault and claimed such brutality was normal. "We punish students who don't learn their lessons," he told detectives. "We used to get similar beatings when we were studying in the same schools. It is not uncommon."

Story from Telegraph News:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/2058670/Blind-seven-year-old-beaten-to-death-for-failing-to-learn-the-Koran.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Blind seven-year-old beaten to death for failing to learn the Koran
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 04:25:19 AM »
Its's better to be killed for not memorising Koran than to memorise it, be brainwashed by wahabbi islam and in the end die and murder others used as (un)willing human bomb in "sacred shahidim operation". Islamists used cripled persons in this role earlier. But the only people desserving death are his prents who send him there. This kind of usless at best and harmfull "education" is worse than child labour. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 04:36:57 AM »
Its's better to be killed for not memorising Koran than to memorise it, be brainwashed by wahabbi islam and in the end die and murder others used as (un)willing human bomb in "sacred shahidim operation". Islamists used cripled persons in this role earlier. But the only people desserving death are his prents who send him there. This kind of usless at best and harmfull "education" is worse than child labour. 

Your argumentation is convincing. Althrough this Muslimes are totally nuts to kill a little blind boy for not to read.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 05:21:36 AM »
Yes they are. Although like many of our Jewish comrades I don't pity any of them; muslims might be victims of islam too like in this case but honestly after 9/11; unless those mythicall moderates we''ll do something against "extremists" aka ortodox muslims or better still leave islam; I'll treat them all as enemies. It's the war und Krieg ist die helle.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 05:57:54 AM »
And the Leftists want to have islam-studies in european schools too >:(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 08:34:45 PM »
 :) This is good. A muzzie beaten to death at the hands of another muzzie. It is better they kill each other instead of us.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 08:48:54 PM »
Who gives a [censored]. I'm just surprised they didn't molest him. I'm also surprised they didn't strap a bomb to him and made him run into a day care.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 08:52:23 PM »
Who gives a excrement. I'm just surprised they didn't molest him. I'm also surprised they didn't strap a bomb to him and made him run into a day care.
They mostlikely did molest him, only it was not reported in the article.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 07:15:08 PM »
:) This is good. A muzzie beaten to death at the hands of another muzzie. It is better they kill each other instead of us.

It's good for the world to see how cruel and dangerous muslims really are!
But when child of any religion dies a cruel death... it should be painful for any human being. This poor little boy didn't ask to be born in such society and religion.
He was just a child, a handicap child. The poor baby had to suffer this painfull death just because he was brought to the world in such hideous culture they have.
All children are born with a clean mind. What we put in them, how we teach and raise them... they will become such individuals.
It's not fair to be glad for any child death, even if poor thing belongs to that nutcase deathcult, like an Islam.
 :'( :'( :'(
http://www.teachkidspeace.com/

I don't like Muzzies and wish the followers of this cult only the worse.

But this case is really sad. In Pakistan the people understand no "High Arabic". How should a blind child learn a foreign language teached by retarded teachers?

This is school from hell  :(