Author Topic: Iranian TV Series "40 Soldiers" Depicts the Muslim Conquest of the Jewish Fortre  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer
               Iranian TV Series "40 Soldiers" Depicts the Muslim Conquest of the Jewish Fortress of Khaybar       

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1680.htm
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:57:25 PM by Roscoe »

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer
I'm post more movies later.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
how'd you find that?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is really an evil piece of propaganda. The Jews look like monsters in the movie.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes this movie is a fake,they never had 40 arabs fight against these Jews the Jews were heavily outnumberd.Another thing in those days no Jews would glorify himself like that Al Harath guy ,they would glorify G-D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:32:23 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
how did the jews survive in such a sea of enemies for so long before muhammad and his lunatics?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
ItalianZionist:  "...how did the jews survive in such a sea of enemies for so long before muhammad and his lunatics?"

Divine Providence.

Study the Torah carefully, and you will find that the civilizations and peoples inhabiting the Middle East were arguably far more insane and far more dangerous than are the Muslim Arabs...and that's not including the major Empires such as Assyria or Rome which were fond of going on the march.

Knowing the Jew as I do, I can only attribute our survival to the Hand of G-d, because any rational view of history would have predicted our demise thousands of years ago.

Most recently we survived the Nazi Reich and the Soviet Empire; both of which were intent on our physical as well as spiritual extermination.

"The Man Upstairs" must have Plans for us!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Why didn't the Jews of Khaybar go back to Israel at that time instead of staying in Mecca?  or near Mecca?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...Why didn't the Jews of Khaybar go back to Israel at that time instead of staying in Mecca?  or near Mecca?"

Because there were no Chinese restaurants in Israel.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re:  "...Why didn't the Jews of Khaybar go back to Israel at that time instead of staying in Mecca?  or near Mecca?"

Because there were no Chinese restaurants in Israel.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
Its easier for me to watch, cause im my family people speak farsi and I understand  it O0
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Roscoe

• Junior JTFer