Author Topic: The Islamic Inferiority Complex!  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
The Islamic Inferiority Complex!
« on: June 29, 2008, 10:58:27 AM »
Fear is a powerful motivator. Hate groups use this emotion to build their ranks, typified by an inferiority complex to self-justify their goals of global domination. Meanwhile, the very same emotions used to grow hate groups and control their members are self-defeating, as it eventually becomes their downfall.

Take for example the rise of Nazi Germany. After World War I, the German people were looking for a scapegoat in order to blame their own troubles on outside forces, real or imaginary. Hitler used the fears of the populous to advance his hate-filled and murderous agenda, not by claiming the German people are independently good, but rather by claiming others must inherently be inferior. Thus, they silently accepted an inferiority complex, and publicly declared they are better strictly because others are worse, a common theme found among hate groups.
The Nazi reign of terror, which existed throughout the life of the Nazi regime, required public fear and the ongoing search to root out what they perceived as an internally deleterious nemesis in order to self-justify their actions and boost their own fractured egos. On the opposite side, healthy societies use introspection as a means to achieve personal and societal self-improvement.

Group dynamics within the modern incarnations of the Nazis are constructed with the same inferiority complexes of their heroes. These people tend to be conspiracy theorists, believing that anything going wrong must inherently be the fault of Jews, Blacks, Asians or any other group of people who they deem as inferior, simply because someone from those groups may have somehow been involved in whatever created every bad situation they may be in, thus eliminating personal responsibility.

In their view, just being a Nazi makes one superior to others. neo-Nazis prefer to claim, without any substantiation, that Jews and others must be preventing them from having success in life. They seek to blame others for their personal economic woes, which is a core belief of neo-Nazis. This explains why they prefer to recruit new membership among social misfits, offering an excuse for their personal economic and general life failures.

The Ku Klux Klan, on the other hand, is a religious organization. They base their hatred of Jews on a view of them as the killers of Jesus, despite history documenting that the Romans put Jesus to death. Klansmen sometimes refer to themselves as Identity Christians in order to mask their true identity while they deliberately misrepresent the Bible narratives to justify their hate.

The Klan also recruits from the opposite perspective of neo-Nazis; instead of teaching hate as the justification, the Klan starts with hate and justifies it with the Bible. Regardless, the Klan also uses the "I am better strictly because you are worse" mantra. Meanwhile, Klan and Nazi groups also tend to rival each other as willing internal opponents, fighting each other for superiority, thus preventing any individual from attaining any real power.

Similarly, Louis Farrakhan teaches his Muslims, who are generally not accepted as real Muslims by Arabs, that proof of their superiority is based on the inferiority of Jews. Not long after Farrakhan called Judaism a “gutter religion” in 1984, a speech in which some claim he actually said “dirty religion,” I attended a Farrakhan lecture where he pointed to me and a friend, then said “Now my Jewish brothers and sisters out there, now don’t you think I’m anti-Semitic, but don’t you put your evil on me!” This statement was consistent with the aforementioned "gutter religion" speech, in which he also called America “evil.” This is yet another example of hate groups declaring "I am better because you are worse;" as Farrakhan has never been able to encourage his followers without attacking others.

This brings us to traditional Islam, meaning without Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam. Throughout the Koran, there is not only degradation of non-Muslims, who are subject to the dhimmi laws prescribing persecution and special taxes, but there is also internal persecution of Muslim women to the point where they are treated as nothing more than property. In fact, Muslims will generally treat animals better than women, as Islam forbids the beating of animals. You may recall seeing a video of a Muslim cleric on Al-Jazeera television who not only advocated the beating of one’s wife, but also specified how and when it should be done according to the Koran.
Societies such as the KKK, Nazis and Islam, which have the degradation of others at the root of their dogma, are inherently incapable of achieving peace, because the hate which permeates the psyche of the followers debases the trust and cooperation needed to sustain peace with others. These hate values are also diametrically opposed to the Judea-Christian values which prescribe respect for all others, despite distortion of the Bible by groups such as the KKK.
People with Judea-Christian values tend to assume others share their values of brotherhood when attempting to achieve Middle East peace. Irrespective of societies, an inferiority complex can be a learned behavior, yet it is still a mental disorder. Just as it is fundamentally futile to deal with domestic hate groups in good faith, the history of Middle East peace negotiations has been proven futile as well. We have learned, albeit the hard way, that negotiation with unstable people can only have unstable results.

Feeding and appeasing the inferiority-complex-based Arab societies will never bring peace to the Middle East. Like disciplining a child, sooner or later a strong parent or world leader will have to stand up and essentially tell Arab leaders that they already have more than 98% of the land in the Middle East, and that it’s time for them to go home and stop crying.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Islamic Inferiority Complex!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 12:44:42 PM »
Making Excuses for Muslim Nazi, that's the order of the Day!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:46:32 PM by Dan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 12:46:09 PM »
EXCELLENT ARTICLE O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 02:10:42 PM »
Dan, this article is right on!  Did you write it, and if not, who is the author?  As a psychologist, I agree with the analysis.  Further, I'll add that Muslims are caught in a self-hypnotic loop.  Their culture induces in them a toxic load of fear, guilt and shame, which then becomes converted very quickly to arrogance and hatred of others.  One of the proofs of their superiority is the conquest of other people.  So every time an infidel people either yields to them or does not defeat them, they grow more bloodthirsty. 

Because they are caught up in a kind of trance, they need to be brought out of it.  Symbolically, a bucket of cold water needs to be poured on their heads.  Practically, a devastating military defeat may break the trance and open up the possibility of being restored to reason.  And then perhaps an army of reformers, operating from within their cultures, can smash the hideous ideologies and cultural values that make them so miserable and dangerous to others.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »
Dan, this article is right on!  Did you write it, and if not, who is the author?  As a psychologist, I agree with the analysis.  Further, I'll add that Muslims are caught in a self-hypnotic loop.  Their culture induces in them a toxic load of fear, guilt and shame, which then becomes converted very quickly to arrogance and hatred of others.  One of the proofs of their superiority is the conquest of other people.  So every time an infidel people either yields to them or does not defeat them, they grow more bloodthirsty. 

Because they are caught up in a kind of trance, they need to be brought out of it.  Symbolically, a bucket of cold water needs to be poured on their heads.  Practically, a devastating military defeat may break the trance and open up the possibility of being restored to reason.  And then perhaps an army of reformers, operating from within their cultures, can smash the hideous ideologies and cultural values that make them so miserable and dangerous to others.
No, I didn't write it. I got it from  Arutz 7, but I'm intrigued with that ideas you mentioned.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 02:55:17 PM by Dan »